BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Valerie A.
oceanside
Very flavorful. Perfect for a meal of anytime of the day. With breakfast I chop potatoes and some bell peppers and slice the sausages into circles and cook all together and it’s perfect!
Moonyalondon H.
Love these yummy smoky flavorful sausage. I like to chop it and throw it in my spaghetti sauce, along with diced tomatoes, sweet peppers, and garlic powder. Very yummyy
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is a war in our house. My husband HATES the ones with cheese in the middle, while I don’t mind them at all! If we buy, we buy one pack of regular and one pack with cheese! We both win!
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Good value, This is the only brand I buy at my house. My wife who doesn't eat a lot of meat, she loves these sausages, the kids love it, I love it. It's a win, win.
Jordan H.
THE BEST SAUSAGE IN THE WORLLDDD !! you can not top that cheesy filling it’s not to much either it’s just enough. The flavors are combined so well and it’s so sweet. I would buy this over and over and over again!!
connie P.
Logan, OH
These are amazeing to grill or just. Fry inside.I love mine with a little bit of mustard on it.but hey were all different i know.love the cheese taste to,it's Delicious
Rhonda R.
Nashville
I buy these sausage from Walmart for my family. They are reasonably priced and we enjoy them quiet often. They are especially good grilled, on a bun with mustard!!
Elizabeth V.
Grand Jct, CO
These bratwurst were amazing! I picked them up from my local city market to try them for dinner one day and my whole family loved them. I will continue buying them
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my absolute favorite hot dogs/sausages! My family really enjoys them too - everyone is under the impression that I went all out when we have cheddar dogs!
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
Lots of sodium but so delicious! My favorite way to eat them is to cut them in half and wrap them in honey crescent rolls. Such a great twist on pigs in a blanket.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?