Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Easy to cook and very taste. A lot of cheese in them too. Great on the grill or in the microwave too. Our family loves these even the toddlers! Highly recommend trying for your next cook out!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These aren’t too bad. Has a nice subtle Smokey flavor and are great for BBQs or even in a pasta dish. I love buyin these from Walmart it lasts me a good two weeks to use with several dishes.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I wasnt sold last time I bought this product I didn't care for them to be honest I like the brand I just didn't personally care for these but my husband did not sure if I will buy it again
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love how there is cheese inside of the sausage and it tastes so good that I kinda make a pig of myself. I would definitely say if you liked the smoked taste and cheese you will definitely want to buy this product.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
I bought these for a cookout at work since they were really low cost. Everyone liked them and all sausages were eaten. I prefer other brands, but these are okay as well, especially when you have to buy 20+ sausages.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
My god their sausages are definitely worth buying. I use them for cooking, barbecuing, boiling and even for breakfast my family loves them any way I decide to make them. I am a true frequent buyer of their sausages.
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
Great for a quick lunch just toss in the microwave for a minute or two and put on your favorite bun. They are full of flavor without being overly greasy. Great for on the BBQ grill also.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love these by there self in kraut or on a kraut dog highly recommend very flavorful also very good grilled I buy mine at Walmart highly recommend to try don't think you'll regret it also great for family gatherings.
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
I love eating these for hot dogs. I totally recommend these and you can get these at your local food for less or target because they have a lot of flavor and very juicy. I would 100% buy this again!
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
I personally don’t like cheddar brats but my family loves them! Not too expensive. You can always find at you local Walmart. I’d say their a good price. $3ish dollars. My family always gets them, very good on the grill
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?