BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
These are very good if your having a party or a grill out. The price is nice & the value is great. It could be in a better package but besides that I love these & the flavor is amazing. I would recommend these
Luz C.
I love this sausage they are delicious you can find them in Walmart I enjoy them you can’t go wrong with them can’t brag about them not that expensive good value for me I would definitely buy them again
Amy B.
Brownsville
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Super duper yummy! Oh and juicy. Especially on the grill. Great price and delicious. Mouth watering really. I’d recommend for any outside gathering. BBQ dinner, party, anything. No Cons to these. At all.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Love it because of the cheese lol. I like eating sausages and with cheese it just gives it a nice extra taste to it. I eat this in the morning with some toast and eggs with a nice glass of orange juice.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage. The cheddar ones are the best. And you can most times find a sale on them which makes it even better. Great for party's or camping also.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best smoked sausage I have ever had. If you add it to some chicken spaghetti or gumbo it taste so great. The cheese on the inside gives it an even more burst of flavor. I will be buying these forever.
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
These are bomb! So so so so good! Great for barbecues or even if you just want a quick meal! They are juicy and delicious. They are relatively inexpensive, you can find them almost at any super market!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love me some sausage. The added cheese is also a plus. It provides a good taste. Of course it’s better when it’s hot but that’s a no brained. You can buy it at local grocery stores for a decent price
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?