BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Zayra L.
Elm city, NC
THESE SAUSAGES ARE AMAZING MY 7 YEAR OLD MY 2 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO EASY AND FAST TO MAKE #HILLSHIRE #BREAKFAST #SAUSAGE #SOYUMMY
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
My family has used this product for years. We like to use them in mac and cheese. They are kind of a funny product but it is good value and high quality taste.
Mason W.
Easy to cook and fix for dinner. I do like the ease of cooking. I can always find a coupon to cut the prices and they are descent even when you dont have a coupon. They have great flavor.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
These are so yum, love them with just about anything on top, actually like the jalapeño cheddarwurst better but ehhhh, they're not terrible and my 7year old loves them!
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Pretty good, smokes well, barbecues well, cheese melts fairly well. Cheese does have a bit of a processed taste, but I tend to notice those things more than others. I don’t mind them, kids love them.
Maggie F.
Hill Shire Farms cheddar sausages are one of my all time go to favorites to buy. Recently I tried the jalapeno cheddar ones and just love the flavor that those have.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
My daughter will not eat any kind of meat except for ones that look like hotdogs. I like being able to give her something slightly better than just a regular hotdog.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Was tasty and the kids loved these but I felt it was a little to greasy for me. My husband felt the same. Definitely a good value and something the kids would enjoy
Anastasia F.
Sioux City , IA
These are packed with flavor and affordable. Flavor is great especially when grilled. I bought this at my local hy-vee. I like to fry potatoes add red bell pepper onions and these cut up
Ashtyn O.
Cleveland , TN
Kinda a weird cheese, but still not bad. Definitely doesn't taste like quality cheese, but that has yet to deter me. Makes me happy to eat. Reasonably priced.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?