BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
Always tastes great from the microwave to the stove top to the grill you can always count on these
And they have such a big variety and they always seem to be so tasty
Jinger Tylee E.
MIDDLETOWN, PA
Packed with tons of amazing flavor and easy to make, these were my college go tos! You can make a lot of amazing dishes with them. A must have for each shopping trip!
Lori C.
Wynne, AR
This is a family favorite and a staple at my house. We toss them on the grill for a quick and delicious meal. Have also done them under the broiler and in a skillet. They never disappoint.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and one of my favorite easy tailgating foods. They have great flavor. I wish a lower sodium version was available but otherwise I have no complaints.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the brand I usually buy in sausages to take home and my family loves it just like me, I am very happy with its flavor and the price is also nice for me.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Foodie Expert
I use these for all sorts of meals around my house. Love the flavor, and the simple meals that we can make to get the kids fed and happy. With a name you trust!
Linda O.
These sausages are my favorite and I like to pair them up with some eggs, pancakes, and fruit! Then I put syrup on top of the sausages and OMG its DELICIOUS! You can also slice them up and mix them with eggs. They are easy and fast to cook! I recommend them!
Jessica S.
Conover, NC
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! We eat them grilled with peppers and onions and mustard on buns. The cheese is made into the brat so you have that golden goodness in every bite!
kelly c.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome on the grill. The flavor is wonderful and satisfying. Highly recommend if you are looking for a quick easy grill meat. Price is reasonable and worth it.
Nancy A.
I regret to say the addition of the cheese just does not appeal to me.  It adds a texture that I do not find pleasing. There is still the excelle t meat taste, though.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?