BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I don't eat these often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy them. I like that the cheese is not overwhelming and there is a good balance of sausage and cheese. These are great on a potato bun with sauerkraut.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
I always get the cheddar. It's my favorite kind. You can find it at meijer, Walmart, or Sams club. I don't have any cons about these at all. Very good flavor and super good! Always have a pack of these in my fridge.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
These are very good if your having a party or a grill out. The price is nice & the value is great. It could be in a better package but besides that I love these & the flavor is amazing. I would recommend these
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
We have these frequently in our house. Hubby and son can't get enough. They are really good if you get them browned well and then put them in a bun, topped with Italian cheeses and caramelized red onion.
Luz C.
I love this sausage they are delicious you can find them in Walmart I enjoy them you can’t go wrong with them can’t brag about them not that expensive good value for me I would definitely buy them again
Amy B.
Brownsville
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Super duper yummy! Oh and juicy. Especially on the grill. Great price and delicious. Mouth watering really. I’d recommend for any outside gathering. BBQ dinner, party, anything. No Cons to these. At all.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Love it because of the cheese lol. I like eating sausages and with cheese it just gives it a nice extra taste to it. I eat this in the morning with some toast and eggs with a nice glass of orange juice.
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage. The cheddar ones are the best. And you can most times find a sale on them which makes it even better. Great for party's or camping also.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?