BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
When you're looking for a great cheese dog, look no further than these! These taste amazing if grilled and topped with some ketchup. The price is pretty decent as well and they're always in stock at Kroger!
Victoria P.
The sausage itself is good but I'm really not into having a sausage filled with cheese. Not too pricey at all, i am sure little kids would love these things. I found these at my local Walmart, you can try it out!
Mackenzie M.
This product is so freaking awesome. It has a wonderful scent to it, and also isn't expensive at all. That's another thing I love is great products for cheap. I will not use anything else again because I love it that much. I recommend it!!
Kerrigan C.
So much flavor with a punch of cheese! They're a real crowd pleaser and affordable for a good sausage. Good by itself, cut up in pasta, eggs, over the fire, however you want them. I'd recommend to others!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
I love sausages! This cheddar sausage adds extra flavor and is very filling. It's easy to cook and easy to get. You don't have to search far to find it. Great flavor and I would recommend to others to try!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are great I really liked them I will continue to eat them taste great got them at Kroger for like 4$ not bad very good flavor I think they taste best on the grill I’d recommend to everyone everyone loves them
Dalia C.
I'm like these sausages, but this have a lot a sodium, I'm bout in Publix Supermarket. The flavor it's good, and smells delicious, I'm suggest cook in a grill. I don't know if I buy again. I'm not crazy about it
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
These sausages are very tasty. I like quality and taste. They are great value for the price. I don’t like cheap sausage Good value!! Just grilling them are the best. I would definitely recommend to others.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
These are a great go to when I want something more than a hotdog. They are so tasty and are a great addition to any meal or cookout. Not a bad price and always available. I definitely would purchase again.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
One of my faves!!! They’re really great in the oven and even better on the grill! Would have this over anything else on the grill! Tends to be kinda pricey when feeding a lot of people but definitely a fav at a bbq!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?