Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
These are super good ! I feel like they could have been a bit cheesier. Overall it was delicious and I would like it if they had pepper jack cheese ! Pricing is ok ! But I do enjoy these ! I do recommend!
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
If you haven't tried these cheddarwurst, I don't know what you're waiting for. They are easy to make and taste great. Go ahead and put these on your shopping list and work them into your dinner rotations.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
We were not a fan of this product. Not sure if it was the cheddar, but it was SO salty. It wasn’t even enjoyable. We basically had to mask the salt with ranch or whatever. Wouldn’t buy it again though.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
These are okay. They're pretty salty and they don't really taste much like cheddar to me, but they were on sale at Hannaford and seemed like a good idea at the time. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Love these for a quick dinner. They are very tasty and heat up very well! I eat with rice but then are great on rolls like a hot dog! I would recommend these and other flavors available at the store!!!!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love these and they are so full of flavor! I usually buy these when my family gets together for a grill out! The price is great and they have many flavors to select from. I recommend others to try!
Sara C.
Only a fan on brats on the grill when it comes to the hot dog territory. These are definitely the way to go. Perfecting for grilling out. Good price. Easy to find! Would definitely buy them again!
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
When I used to eat meat I LOVED this brand for their sausages, hot dogs and links. All of their products taste amazing and are a good price. My family uses this for all of our barbecues and cook outs.
Dominika Q.
Great buy and great food. As a European I love love does products. It's great value and the suggested recipe is to just grill it or on open fire cut it and put it in a foil it's the best way. I buy again
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Super quick and easy to heat up they are great for a quick late night bite or on the go. Super flavorful and go great with a bun and a bit of mustard
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back