BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
My husband is fan of them, somewhat. I on the other hand am not at all. We have a local butcher shop here called nettles and that’s where we get all of our sausages and stuff from ...so when we eat the packaged processed nastiness it’s just not as good !
Taylor M.
Mansfield, TX
BEST CHEDDAR SAUSAGE OUT THERE! We aren’t big cheese people but we buy these at least once a week to eat and it’s so good! You can eat it by itself and that’s huge for us when we’re trying to find places to cut carbs
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hillshire Farms makes great sausages. These Cheddar brats are great for a quick weeknight dinner cooked stovetop or on the grill. Serve with a side of deli style potato or macaroni salad and dinner is on the table in about 25-30 minutes. I recommend Hillshire Farm brand sausages of ANY flavor. They are a tried and true, high quality brand that you can trust to be delicious every time you cook them.
Leslie M.
These sausages are a bit salty so be aware of that if you are on a low sodium diet but I think they taste great and I like the fact that they have burst of cheddar inside of the sausage. We love having them as our breakfast meat beside grits and eggs.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These are great love the cheddar inside. They are the best right off the grill with some mustard. They have great taste and are so juicy. They aren't expensive either easy to pick up at my local walmart. Definitely recommend them for your next bbq.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I just recently purchased this brand because I got a coupon for it. I like to barbecue hotdogs for the kids since ya easier and less messy for them to eat. Well they have decided they want something more than just a hotdog. These are awesome! They are very tasty and have cheddar oozing out of them once cooked of course! I would buy these again and in bulk!
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
These are soo good. I love all of the Hillshire Farm sausages. They're best grilled, or fried in the skillet and as a sandwich. They're good mixed in rice, with veggies, or however you like. They're a little pricey depending on where you buy them, but they are totally worth it. I would definitely recommend! Try the jalapeno and cheese sausages too.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are so delicious and versatile! One of my family's favorite things to do is wrap them up in a crescent roll dough then bake them for a very yummy snack! I highly recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage to anyone and everyone looking for a cheddarwurst that is just bursting with flavor!
Jessa R.
chicago, IL
We usually have these over the summer at least 3x during cookouts! It's easy to pop on the grill for a bit! Once it's cooked and gets those nice char grill marks, they're ready to eat! Biting into it plain or on a bun topped with mustard is the way to go with these! The cheddar isn't too much, which is good, because then it's not as salty!
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
Everyone loves a cheesy sausage. They’re great for parties, barbecues and family get togethers. They’re really great with potatoe buns. The only thing is if you don’t cook them well enough the cheese doesn’t melt right.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?