Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Natalie L.
Delicious! I love to sauté onions and peppers with these, and wrap them in a tortilla. They are very versatile, and make a satisfying lunch or dinner. We also like to cook them over our firepit. I would absolutely recommend these To anyone looking to try something new during a cookout.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
I’m a huge fan of cheddarwurst. Basically give me anything with cheese in it and I’ll eat it. These are pretty delicious when grilled - the juices and cheese mix together perfectly. However, you have to eat them while they’re hot or they’re not as good. They’re not too expensive either.
Tyson C.
I'm not a fan of smoked sausages because they put the mosquete (sp?) flavoring on them and it makes them taste gross.  I prefer a different kind or just the original sausages you can buy from Hillshire.  That is my personal opinion though.  The price is affordable though.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummmmmm!!! My absolute FAVORITE. I always have these in my fridge. They are so good. They cook up quick and they are crispy when you bit into them. The nice Smokey flavor with the savory cheese flavor with a small amount of ketchup and chopped up onions and it’s one of my fav sandwiches
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
A must! These are one of my favorite foods to toss on the grill! You get that smokey sausage tast, mixed with cheddar cheese, it's so good and you can't go wrong! I have yet to see someone in my family and friends group that don't like these when we grill or bring them to cook outs.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I love these Brotz on a hot summers day, you can put them on the grill and they have a nice surprise of cheese on the inside. My kids love them they’re not always the cheapest but they taste the best.
Hanna R.
San diego, CA
These are the bomb! My husband and I love having these as hotdogs or to eat with eggs in the morning. They are delicious any time of day and quick to cook! I recommend these for sausage and cheese lovers and I myself will continue to buy these at least once a month, never get old.
Stacie W.
I like the cheddarwurst sausage. I have bought it a few times. I have not bought it in a while. I buy at any store such as walmart, krogers, or HEB. The sausage tastes good but i dont remember the price. would buy again if i see a good sale. i havent bought any sausages in a while.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the little smoked sausages but I can't have cheese so the bratwurst is great but the cheddarwurst is not something I can eat because of the 'cheddar' part of it!  I do like products from this brand, just not this particular product. I'm sure it's great for those who can have cheese though :)
Drew S.
These are AMAZING! A great cheddarwurst is hard to find in my opinion. This one offers a great balance of cheese and bratwurst. I eat these plain and simple on a brat bun with ketchup! It is a great value for the money, not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back