Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
Brownsville
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Luz C.
I love this sausage they are delicious you can find them in Walmart I enjoy them you can’t go wrong with them can’t brag about them not that expensive good value for me I would definitely buy them again
Akeya G.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love these so much! You get a lot of for the price. I love eating these like they’re hot dogs. I would eat them with wheat bread and top them with mustard. Great flavor. I would definitely buy again
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love me some sausage. The added cheese is also a plus. It provides a good taste. Of course it’s better when it’s hot but that’s a no brained. You can buy it at local grocery stores for a decent price
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
These are bomb! So so so so good! Great for barbecues or even if you just want a quick meal! They are juicy and delicious. They are relatively inexpensive, you can find them almost at any super market!
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best smoked sausage I have ever had. If you add it to some chicken spaghetti or gumbo it taste so great. The cheese on the inside gives it an even more burst of flavor. I will be buying these forever.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage. The cheddar ones are the best. And you can most times find a sale on them which makes it even better. Great for party's or camping also.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This are delicious. My family always has them when we grill out and everyone loves them. They are priced affordable and are a quick and great addition to any cookout. I get mine at my local Walmart.
Susannah M.
St Simons Is, GA
Absolutely love these sausages! They are quick to prepare and are perfect for any meal. The cheese is definitely there, but it does not over power the sausage taste at all. Highly recommended these!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?