BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I think these are the best sausages on the market. Super easy to make and they taste so good. It’s a funs and easy way to share the sausage links with the family. I would definitely buy it again to eat for breakfast or dinner!
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
hillshire farm is a great brand and i love all of their products. when trying to eat healthy these cheddarwurst smoked sausages are great !! I get them from shoprite and enjoy them for breakfast and just pan fry them up real quick using coconut oil
Melanie M.
Hilshire farms cheddar sausages are one of my most yummy memories from childhood. And I enjoy them just as much as an adult. They make for a great quick and easy dinner.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Foodie Expert
Best brats my bbq has ever had! I love the cheddar insides when they warm up. The casing has a lovely light snap to it when it gets the bbq char marks on it. So so good.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
Foodie Expert
Yeeeessssssss!!! One of my top 5 favorite sausages! The flavor is like no other! And when you grill them and the hot cheese bursts I to your mouth! Mmmm. Now I want some.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
One of the best sausage dogs I've ever had :) They are delicious. They fit the bun perfectly. I also recommend grilling or slicing them up and adding to your favorite dish.
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Just made this the other day. I added it to my penne pasta. Gave such a great flavor all on its own! I didn't need to season it at all! Will definitely be buying again.
Topeka P.
Foodie Expert
Cheese inside of a sausage or even on top of a sausage is always good, for the most part atleast. Hillshire is one of the best brands especially for a cookout or a bbq.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I only buy this particular one on special occasions, its so good. My family enjoys it and the other regular ones which are even better. Its easy to cook and taste great
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?