Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
I am a sucker for a good cheddar Braut and I love these!! They are very tasty!! They have a good mix of cheddar and sausage. They can be pricey but I always buy them on sale. I keep them stocked in my freezer.
Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
Obsessed with these! If you love hotdogs and cheese this is a perfect combination for you! The flavor blasts in your mouth! I love putting them on a nice and soft hotdog roll with some ketchup!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anything filled with cheddar is mouth watering to me. Some sausages taste so fake and processed, but that’s not the case with these! There are also sales on these at the grocery stores all the time
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I usually buy a lot during the summer time to bbq. They taste quality is a lot better than cheaper brand options. I also like that they have different options. You can find these at all major grocery stores.
Kayla S.
These sausages are so addicting! I take garlic pita bread and slices of these sausages, feta cheese, and Spanish then grill it all with a vinegrette. The perfect lunch sandwich!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love cooking on the grill. I would prefer to have a hotdog but sometimes I’ll crave one of these and they are so good. I just don’t eat them a lot. My girls love them and they aren’t expensive at all!
Candace V.
Dale City, VA
These are my absolute favorite! Just the right amount of cheese and so juicy and flavorful! Some carmelized onions and mustard with this brat on a bun and you're good to go! I will be buying these again!!
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I buy these all the time. They're great for low carb diets. (Just don't eat more than one at a time as they are higher calorie!). I like heating them up in a low carb wheat wrap and eating them for lunch.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Like these ones, but the jalapeño cheddar wurst are the absolute best! They're average in price, and easy to find. Wrap them in bacon & grill them up for an easy and delicious dinner on a summer night! Yum
Taylor S.
My favorite! Honestly these dogs are the best! If you love cheese these have just the right amount. I personally cook love them cooked on the grill to get the best flavor!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?