BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Erica O.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
They were okay. Cheese in my polish sausage isn't a must-have item in my house. We tried it and don't have to have it. It had a decent flavor and texture. It wasn't overly greasy either. It just isn't something we have to have.
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
Yummmmm! These are delicious! Being a German Wisconsin girl, we need out brats and we need our cheese. These brats are the perfect combination between the two. Love them!
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
The Hillshire Farm Cheddar flavor are so good to take to a campfire. The way the fire cooks and chars the sausage leaves it with a flavor like no other. One of my favorites!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
Every cookout this summer involved these! We do hotdogs for the kids and bratwurst for the adults, along with other meats of course but you can never go wrong with these.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages are absolutely delicious! They're perfect to add to any breakfast and even use in your favorite dinner dish. They're affordable and I love them!
Gabrielle K.
I really enjoy hillshire farms sausage is has a great taste and is inexpensive. I love this kind because it has cheese infused in it. Just enough to not be over powering.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these cheddarwurst! The spices are perfectly blended and the cheese is perfect! They’re great to grill up or pan fry, and I’ve even used them in a hearty soup! They’re great in everything!
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
The cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm is delicious. My young children devour these as do we. I wish it had a tad more cheddar flavor but all in all is very good!
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I think these are the best sausages on the market. Super easy to make and they taste so good. It’s a funs and easy way to share the sausage links with the family. I would definitely buy it again to eat for breakfast or dinner!
Brandy M.
Bostic, NC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the cheddarwurst and so do my children! These are usually my go to because of the cheesy flavor. And you can fix them many ways, personally I like to make pigs in a blanket.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?