Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
These sausages are very tasty. I like quality and taste. They are great value for the price. I don’t like cheap sausage Good value!! Just grilling them are the best. I would definitely recommend to others.
Dalia C.
I'm like these sausages, but this have a lot a sodium, I'm bout in Publix Supermarket. The flavor it's good, and smells delicious, I'm suggest cook in a grill. I don't know if I buy again. I'm not crazy about it
Antonia D.
I used to love hot dogs with cheese but none of the brands out now make a decent tasting one. Enter Hillshire Farm. This is a better version of a traditional hot dog. The cheese makes it all the better.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Love it because of the cheese lol. I like eating sausages and with cheese it just gives it a nice extra taste to it. I eat this in the morning with some toast and eggs with a nice glass of orange juice.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Though the calorie count, sodium, fat, etc on this product is very high and almost not worth it, the taste is on point.  It's delicious and worth it for the occasional indulgence at a party or tailgate.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Super duper yummy! Oh and juicy. Especially on the grill. Great price and delicious. Mouth watering really. I’d recommend for any outside gathering. BBQ dinner, party, anything. No Cons to these. At all.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
We have these frequently in our house. Hubby and son can't get enough. They are really good if you get them browned well and then put them in a bun, topped with Italian cheeses and caramelized red onion.
Karla A.
Yuma, AZ
Hillside farms cheddar worst is a staple In our house. It is great for making scrambles in the morning before my husband goes to work. The carb counts are low enough that it works well with a keto diet.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
These are very good if your having a party or a grill out. The price is nice & the value is great. It could be in a better package but besides that I love these & the flavor is amazing. I would recommend these
Amy B.
Brownsville
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?