BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! They have a great flavor, especially when grilled. I also love to cook with these. I sometimes will use these in pasta, omelette and Cajun dishes.
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
Delicious !!! This is great to keep around for company and Perfect for slicing up on game day and service with crackers and cheese. Freezes and thaws well for convenience.
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Awww man, these are GREAT especially if you grill them! I'm lactose intolerant but I'll was these any day at a barbeque! Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Channelle M.
Peoria, AZ
One of my go to sausages whether it's gor a barbecue or just a quick meal. Great tasting sausage & enough cheese to actually taste it. Just add mustard & we're good to go.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
Cheddar in a sausage link!? The best thing to ever happen since I'm all about cheese! These are especially good when you cook them on the grill with some honey bbq sauce!!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't often buy these, mainly only in the summer to grill, but they're very tasty. Certainly not super healthy, but it's a nice mix to your average hotdog or brat lineup
Lorissah. J.
Foodie Expert
These sausages are good! I trade weiners for them when making chilli dogs. The price is inexpensive. You can purchase a pack or two just about at any store that sell food.
Danielle B.
I wouldn’t buy these sauseages again. They were very hard to cook and didn’t taste that good. I bought this at shop rite and they were a bit on the pricy side. The flavor was ok, nothing great and overall I wouldn’t repurchase.
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my go to’s when we are going to have people over and bbq. They are the perfect appetizer for a good price and everyone always loves them. Definitely recommend them
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
Yummmmm! These are delicious! Being a German Wisconsin girl, we need out brats and we need our cheese. These brats are the perfect combination between the two. Love them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?