Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Elizabeth G.
These sausages are very tasty. I like quality and taste. They are great value for the price. I don’t like cheap sausage Good value!! Just grilling them are the best. I would definitely recommend to others.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These cheddar dogs are great on the grill. I️ love adding them to Mac and cheese and the flavor is amazing! They don’t really fit into our healthy regimens anymore or else I️ probably would continue to buy
Kerrigan C.
So much flavor with a punch of cheese! They're a real crowd pleaser and affordable for a good sausage. Good by itself, cut up in pasta, eggs, over the fire, however you want them. I'd recommend to others!
Devinne L.
I don’t really like sausage, but i love cheddar sausages😍 they’re very very easy and quick to make and inexpensive! They’re also very juicy and have a great flavor! We usually eat them alone or on hot dog buns.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
These are a great go to when I want something more than a hotdog. They are so tasty and are a great addition to any meal or cookout. Not a bad price and always available. I definitely would purchase again.
Diana H.
san antonio, TX
I love sausages! This cheddar sausage adds extra flavor and is very filling. It's easy to cook and easy to get. You don't have to search far to find it. Great flavor and I would recommend to others to try!
Jaelyn D.
Menifee , AR
One of my faves!!! They’re really great in the oven and even better on the grill! Would have this over anything else on the grill! Tends to be kinda pricey when feeding a lot of people but definitely a fav at a bbq!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I don't eat these often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy them. I like that the cheese is not overwhelming and there is a good balance of sausage and cheese. These are great on a potato bun with sauerkraut.
Luz C.
I love this sausage they are delicious you can find them in Walmart I enjoy them you can’t go wrong with them can’t brag about them not that expensive good value for me I would definitely buy them again
Amy B.
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?