Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best sausage I've had!!! I got my boyfriend hooked on it too! Make it with some veggies omg can't go wrong! Not too much cheese in it which is great! You get a lot of the juicy flavor in the meat !
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These cheddar dogs are great on the grill. I️ love adding them to Mac and cheese and the flavor is amazing! They don’t really fit into our healthy regimens anymore or else I️ probably would continue to buy
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I don't eat these often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy them. I like that the cheese is not overwhelming and there is a good balance of sausage and cheese. These are great on a potato bun with sauerkraut.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
One of my faves!!! They’re really great in the oven and even better on the grill! Would have this over anything else on the grill! Tends to be kinda pricey when feeding a lot of people but definitely a fav at a bbq!
Devinne L.
I don’t really like sausage, but i love cheddar sausages😍 they’re very very easy and quick to make and inexpensive! They’re also very juicy and have a great flavor! We usually eat them alone or on hot dog buns.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
I love sausages! This cheddar sausage adds extra flavor and is very filling. It's easy to cook and easy to get. You don't have to search far to find it. Great flavor and I would recommend to others to try!
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
These are a great go to when I want something more than a hotdog. They are so tasty and are a great addition to any meal or cookout. Not a bad price and always available. I definitely would purchase again.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are great I really liked them I will continue to eat them taste great got them at Kroger for like 4$ not bad very good flavor I think they taste best on the grill I’d recommend to everyone everyone loves them
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
I always get the cheddar. It's my favorite kind. You can find it at meijer, Walmart, or Sams club. I don't have any cons about these at all. Very good flavor and super good! Always have a pack of these in my fridge.
Kerrigan C.
So much flavor with a punch of cheese! They're a real crowd pleaser and affordable for a good sausage. Good by itself, cut up in pasta, eggs, over the fire, however you want them. I'd recommend to others!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?