BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Hayley G.
These are so good! I no longer eat regular hot dogs, instead I eat these! They are reasonably priced. Only con is that they only come with 6, while the packs of buns come with 8. I would definitely recommend to others!
Camille C.
Duluth, MN
Yum yum yummy just looking at that pictures makes my mouth water. I love the taste of the cheddarwurst brats, especially grilled. But when I'm in a pinch they are easy to microwave too! Good with ketchup or just plain
Ericka G.
These are great for barbecues. They are always a big hit at any event. I make them hotdog style or you can also make them in a pasta with white alfredo sauce and you add spinach, yummy. Its a good value and they are very tasty. I will continue to buy them.
Junika J.
I love the flavor that’s packed into theses sausages. The only thing that I don’t agree with when it comes to these is that it has a little too much cheese in them. My husband loves these though and thinks they are perfect
Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
This sausage has a nice smokey cheddar flavor. These taste great grilled on the BBQ or over an open fire when camping. I like to eat these with just a bun and some toppings. I recommend these if you like sausage dogs.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
We love these sausages in our house. They are great on a bun or mixed in some Mac and cheese! They have great flavor and are not a greasy mess when eating. They are made with ingredients I am happy to feed y family!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst are a precooked sausage that can either be microwaved, grilled, or fried. You can find Hillshires Farm cheddarwurst in your Grocer's refrigerated lunch meat case generally by the hot dogs.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids really enjoy these for breakfast. The cheese filled ones are not my favorite but they definitely clear their plates when I cook this. It’s become a staple in this house, and I can always find it on sale somewhere.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Great tasting! Especially good on the grill of course. But if I need a quick dinner I love cooking this up with some rice. It’s a great price and easy to find at most grocers. I would most surely recommend to others
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?