BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I thought I would like these a lot because I like other cheese hot dogs and sausage, but they just aren't as good. They're more expensive and the flavor isn't as I expected.
Deana B.
Great price for a cheese sausage. Juicy and has great flavor. You can separate the two flavors easily but it tastes so good throughout. Purchase at any grocery store.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This sausage was to greasy and cheesy for me. I didn't like that much it is definitely like the package but just wasn't good to me I like my cheese on top not in the sausage
maricela c.
Mission, TX
I love making hotdogs out of this sausage. My kids love it as well. I love that you can understand all the ingredients in it and don't have to be guessing what your eating.
April O.
Just the right amount of cheese in them without overpowering all the other flavors. They also have that great snap that you want a sausage link to have when you bite into it
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't often buy these, mainly only in the summer to grill, but they're very tasty. Certainly not super healthy, but it's a nice mix to your average hotdog or brat lineup
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I really love putting these on the grill and getting that slightly smoky flavor. I'm not usually into these types of sausages, but this one is delicious if you love cheese.
Jessica A.
These aren’t delicious super good love these when we BBQ so good would recommend you try these I love how they have cheese in the middle it’s like a surprise in every bite
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
I love this brand of sausage. Every time I grill, I make sure to pick up a pack. Even if I chose to have it for breakfast, this sausage is better for all around enjoyment.
Brianna A.
LOVE!!! I normally never ate sausage until I've had these. The taste is so good and the cheese in the center just adds to it! I could eat these every week if I wanted too.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?