Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Sherry B.
My kids even love these!! They can be very picky about sausages, but cheddarwurst’s are a whole other story. They are really yummy with some chili, nacho cheese, and sour cream on them!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My family really loves these. The flavor is wonderful. The cheddar cheese really shines through. These are perfect for those summer get togethers or for those upcoming football parties.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love the sausage! This is one of my go-to sausages for the fall months especially. Excellent melty cheddar inside of the really well seasoned sausage that has a nice bite is fantastic!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Love these by there self in kraut or on a kraut dog highly recommend very flavorful also very good grilled I buy mine at Walmart highly recommend to try don't think you'll regret it also great for family gatherings.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
These are great for cookouts! They taste great and are very filling not too bad at prices I normally buy them from Walmart! They are my go to for a good grill out in the summer time! I would definitely buy them again
Alyssa G.
Katy, TX
I love the jalapeño cheddar ones more but these are still delicious my whole family loves them. They're a little pricey but I still love them. I love them on the grill and in the microwave. I will be buying again.
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I love eating these for hot dogs. I totally recommend these and you can get these at your local food for less or target because they have a lot of flavor and very juicy. I would 100% buy this again!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cheddar brats! Not over filled but just the right amount with a great taste! I put the cheddar brats in rice. No cons to this food product. Also not too expensive. I'm a repeat buyer these are at every cookout of mine!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Yummy yummy yummy yummy is what I have to say. I love them they are so good. Plus my son loves them as well. Healthy snack for him and I love the taste. Pros they are amazing and yes I will buy them again for sure.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart