BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Caitlin S.
Hillshire farm has really good sausages. They're of really high quality and have an amazing flavor. I'd definitely recommend these as they're affordable and worth the money.
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Taste good with as a basic breakfast with eggs and pancakes. My siblings love eating meat so is a good choice to cook for them in the morning. Would buy again and recommend.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I've loved these ever since I was a little kid and still enjoy them to this day. I get them from Walmart. They're decently priced and super unhealthy but I don't even care. Maybe I'll care one day but not today
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I love that these are great on the grill but still very flavorful on their own if you just throw them in a skillet! The price is one of the best parts considering it’s great quality for a low price!
Janet W.
Boley, OK
Awesome, they are so good my whole family loves them in my spaghetti. I changed the recipe last year and substituted the turkey meat for these chedderworst and it was a hit.
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
My husband and I really like these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages in the summer time. They are great on the grill and perfect for an easy summer barbeque.
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Most favorite food to eat at a BBQ party. When cooked the cheese that is melted inside give the best taste in every bite. Great quality of food. Would recommend to anybody.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
One of my favorite grilling treats! We always have these on hand. My kids love them just as much as we do. They have the perfect snap to them when you cook them just right!
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I thought I would like these a lot because I like other cheese hot dogs and sausage, but they just aren't as good. They're more expensive and the flavor isn't as I expected.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This sausage was to greasy and cheesy for me. I didn't like that much it is definitely like the package but just wasn't good to me I like my cheese on top not in the sausage
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?