Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
This product is delicious and is a great deal where I purchased at my local Walmart. Pros has a good flavor and cons a little to difficult to prepare until you get used to how. I would definitely recommend to others!
Stephanie H.
These are so delicious and they have lots of cheese in them, but the cheese tastes kind of fake. Perfect for cook outs if you're looking for something a little different than a plain hot dog.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This is the only brand I purchase for sausages! It obviously costs more but it is worth the cost definitely high quality meats ! I recommend this for barbecues & grilling ! Love this brand!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
These are great for cookouts! They taste great and are very filling not too bad at prices I normally buy them from Walmart! They are my go to for a good grill out in the summer time! I would definitely buy them again
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My family really loves these. The flavor is wonderful. The cheddar cheese really shines through. These are perfect for those summer get togethers or for those upcoming football parties.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this product grill with BBQ sauce it's so good I can eat the whole pack it is very affordable and so tasty I would recommend it to anyone and I also eat it in pastas too and BBQ they so good
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I love eating these for hot dogs. I totally recommend these and you can get these at your local food for less or target because they have a lot of flavor and very juicy. I would 100% buy this again!
Alyssa G.
Katy, TX
I love the jalapeño cheddar ones more but these are still delicious my whole family loves them. They're a little pricey but I still love them. I love them on the grill and in the microwave. I will be buying again.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Sherry B.
My kids even love these!! They can be very picky about sausages, but cheddarwurst’s are a whole other story. They are really yummy with some chili, nacho cheese, and sour cream on them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?