Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Kate K.
These are amazing. Cheddar cheese goodness. Smokey deliciousness. I love these in barbecue sauce. Perfect finger food during the summer time at cook outs. Or in the fall at foot ball games. Love! But so not healthy lol
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I cook these for my family every week.Even my children eat these lol. They love to eat days with macaroni and cheese. These are affordable and they’re easy to find I would definitely recommend these to others.
Kaylee T.
I don’t buy this brand often because it is more expensive than the other brands but I do enjoy this product and buy it when I can catch it on sale. Great flavor and is easy to prepare. Buy this at any grocery store
Jocelyn H.
Tasty, delicious, cheesy, juicy. 10/10 would eat again. Great with or without a bun. Also good with macaroni and cheese. I love to buy them on sale at Winn-Dixie with my boyfriend and then eat some for dinner.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
These are by far my favorite sausages. They taste great in the microwave or on the grill. I love the surprise and amount of cheese inside. For the price, there is a lot of food given and 1 or 2 will fill you up.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
We don't eat a ton of sausage in our home but when we do these are always on the list. They taste great grilled or diced up in pasta. They are priced reasonably and available in pretty much any grocery store.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best sausage I've had!!! I got my boyfriend hooked on it too! Make it with some veggies omg can't go wrong! Not too much cheese in it which is great! You get a lot of the juicy flavor in the meat !
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
They are so good! They have so many flavors snd varities. They are available at any store pretty much. They are very affordable! The flavors are so naural and they are not super fattening. I would buy again!
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This are delicious and easy to cook! My toddler even loves them! We have thrown them on the grill and we have also baked them in the oven with veggies, both ways are great! We buy a package often! Love them!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?