BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Delicious! Really love the smoke flavored! Wet easy to heat up ! Bought at my local H-E-B! I would purchase again! Convenient and very good quality for the price! A must have
Kelly N.
We love these in our family! They are full of flavor and who doesn't like cheese. The cheese can be extremely hot at first so please take caution when taking your first bite.
Jill W.
Good sausage but the cheese part isn't all that great. Stuck to the regular sausages! Maybe if you really like cheese yours like these sausages but I wouldn't recommend them.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
Sampled these at Costco and i really liked them! I love grilling them and serving them with refried beans , tortillas and , cheese. They’re so yummy! The variety is excellent
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I love these brats! The cheddar in them is so good and a nice change to your plain brat. So glad I bought these the fam bam loved them. They are good priced and good quality for a store bought sausage
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
These are one of my favorite foods from my childhood. The cheese doesn’t always melt as well as you would expect, but if you cook it just a little longer it tends to be fine.
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
My husband and I really like these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages in the summer time. They are great on the grill and perfect for an easy summer barbeque.
traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Delicious and juicy!! We love these all year long and they are best on the grill!!! We add some fried potatoes and corn and my entire family sits down for a delicious meal!!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I love Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. We buy these instead of hot dogs to throw on the grill or roast over a fire when camping. So flavorful and delicious and inexpensive.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
I love this! ITs even better when you cook with in beer! But it can be hard to find in the grocery store. I feel like they only have it every so often. Priced really well. 👍
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?