BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

CJ B.
Springville, NY
If I’m grilling, I’m not buying hotdogs. I’m having Cheddar Brats and my whole family will agree. The cheesiness inside isn’t overwhelming and makes it taste that much better.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
It was okay, a was on the salty side but the flavor was really good. I have tried it in tons of dishes and thankfully when used in recipes it does even out with the saltiness.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
So good! My favorite brand that is well made and still affordable. I purchased mine at Target and have since then re purchased! I made a "breakfast for dinner" meal with mine!
Jenny P.
It summer in our house, the first time we have these. But we do eat them all year round. Just throw them in the broiler for summer memories in winter. Easy to cook and delish!
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I love these brats! The cheddar in them is so good and a nice change to your plain brat. So glad I bought these the fam bam loved them. They are good priced and good quality for a store bought sausage
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase these for my husband. He enjoys them as a snack or breakfast. They cook quick in the microwave and are very cheesy. I like to have them in our fridge all the time.
Jill W.
Good sausage but the cheese part isn't all that great. Stuck to the regular sausages! Maybe if you really like cheese yours like these sausages but I wouldn't recommend them.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
This is a really yummy product. One of our favorites. It’s moderately priced which is okay... the taste is so good thought and great quality product. Goes good for breakfast or dinner. Would recommend
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
These are one of my favorite foods from my childhood. The cheese doesn’t always melt as well as you would expect, but if you cook it just a little longer it tends to be fine.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?