Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love cheese. So putting cheese in the Aussie adds an extra flavor for me! These ones had the perfect balance of cheese and sausage and were reasonably priced. I like them grilled plain, with some ketchup to dip in!
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
This sausage has a nice smokey cheddar flavor. These taste great grilled on the BBQ or over an open fire when camping. I like to eat these with just a bun and some toppings. I recommend these if you like sausage dogs.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids really enjoy these for breakfast. The cheese filled ones are not my favorite but they definitely clear their plates when I cook this. It’s become a staple in this house, and I can always find it on sale somewhere.
Rachel W.
USA
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst are a precooked sausage that can either be microwaved, grilled, or fried. You can find Hillshires Farm cheddarwurst in your Grocer's refrigerated lunch meat case generally by the hot dogs.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
The kids and I love these! I mean who doesn’t like cheese lol so it’s a plus that they have cheese inside! I cut them up cook them and add them to my pasta Alfredo! I would definitely recommend for an easy dinner night you can even make them as hot dogs!
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Yummy! These are a family favorite. I usually buy these for the nights we are busy and don't have the time to cook a big huge meal. I cook them in a pan and make a side of veggies and a side of pasta and we're set!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
These are amazing! I love to make them with Mac and cheese or with potatoes. They're easy to make and the cheese doesn't taste like the plastic cheese. They come in lots of flavors and I'd buy them again and again.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Angel M.
These are really good and if you throw them on the grill they are even better. I like the cheddar ones but especially like the jalepeno. I bought it at my local grocery store and I would recommend you try them too
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
You will never taste anything like hillshire!! It’s the best, hands down. Walmart, grocery stores and dollar generals have it. They are so juicy and awesome! Definitely worth the buy. It meets all our grilling needs!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?