BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Nicole B.
These are so good! I like that they have cheddar in them. I will fry these up and serve them by themselves or put them in and rice. They're great and it takes no time at all to cook them!! They're great when you want something fast to eat and made at home.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
These sausages are absolutely amazing. My husband grilled these for me & they are very tasty. I love the fact that they have cheese in them. Most sausage that has cheese inside don't have enough to actually taste, but these do! I'd definitely buy these again!
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this taste so good; we use it when we are cooking dinner or breakfast and im honestly in love. it can be used for all kinds of different meals and recopies and just makes everything so much better. i wish i could have an endless supply of it. its great
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Cheese and sausage bratwurst during fall on Saturday in the south. Can’t go wrong with any of that. It’s good sausage so I don’t mind paying just a little bit more for it. The cheese bursts out into your mouth and the whole sausage just tastes amazing.
Olga G.
I like sausages and think that Hillshire farm produces a decent product. There's real meat in it, and it tastes great. I don't like spicy sausages, and this cheddar version is very mild. It works for BBQ, pan-frying and soups. Would recommend to anyone.
Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
these are so juicy and yummy. When you bite into them, the juices inside just explodes in your mouth. I like to put mines in the oven so they can get bigger and fill with juices in the inside. the outside will get dark and crispy. Love to add onions on the side with it. So yummy.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Another childhood favorite! These are so good on the grill with some mustard! I love them and they are always hard to get your hands on one at a picnic because they disappear so quickly!! These are affordable, easy to find and always a family favorite!
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
The cheddar sausages are the best kind for rolling in croissants. They're so full of flavor, and they're fun for kids to eat too. My mom used to make these for us all the time when we were little, and there's some great memories tied to this brand!
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the little bit of kick that these have. They grill up fast, or you can pan fry them and they are just as tasty. They are available at groceries and big box stores. I would buy them again. They make a quick dinner or a fun addition to a cookout
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
This is my #1 favorite sausage. I enjoy the burst of cheese and the awesome flavor that it brings. The price is inexpensive. The pros are the flavor and the convenience of the packaging and the cons are there not being enough in the package. I will most definitely recommend it to others.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?