Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Hayley G.
These are so good! I no longer eat regular hot dogs, instead I eat these! They are reasonably priced. Only con is that they only come with 6, while the packs of buns come with 8. I would definitely recommend to others!
Dakota F.
Buffalo, NY
I love many types of sausage . I usually grab these is i am out of town. These are affordable and can be purchased at any grocery store which is convenient.Wish these we a big more natural but I would eat them again .
Junika J.
I love the flavor that’s packed into theses sausages. The only thing that I don’t agree with when it comes to these is that it has a little too much cheese in them. My husband loves these though and thinks they are perfect
Ericka C.
These are great for barbecues. They are always a big hit at any event. I make them hotdog style or you can also make them in a pasta with white alfredo sauce and you add spinach, yummy. Its a good value and they are very tasty. I will continue to buy them.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
These sausages have amazing taste. The cheese adds the perfect touch and flavor. I’m so glad that my local grocery store carries these because I would travel to the next town just to pick these delightful treats up.
Madison N.
Hernando , MS
I love meat. Sausage is one of my favorite things to eat and also cheese and this is both combined into one. The flavor comes out more when you grill them but if you just want something quick to eat they are good in the microwave.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
These are really good I usually grill them on my grill I bought them from Walmart I also use them in pasta dishes as well but I usually use a different kind. They are good in flavor I would recommend these to others.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Great tasting! Especially good on the grill of course. But if I need a quick dinner I love cooking this up with some rice. It’s a great price and easy to find at most grocers. I would most surely recommend to others
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
We love these sausages in our house. They are great on a bun or mixed in some Mac and cheese! They have great flavor and are not a greasy mess when eating. They are made with ingredients I am happy to feed y family!
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love cheese. So putting cheese in the Aussie adds an extra flavor for me! These ones had the perfect balance of cheese and sausage and were reasonably priced. I like them grilled plain, with some ketchup to dip in!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?