BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Taylor S.
My favorite! Honestly these dogs are the best! If you love cheese these have just the right amount. I personally cook love them cooked on the grill to get the best flavor!
Samantha R.
Robbinston, ME
They’re alright but the cheese seems a little weird. It doesn’t taste like real cheese at all. I purchased it at Walmart, its a fair price and aside from the cheese the sausage has a good flavor. I would buy this again
Hannah C.
I wasn't a fan of these sausages. I prefer my cheese on top of the sausage rather than inside. It's affordable but the taste leaves something to be desired. I would not buy again.
Amber A.
Freeport
These are my favorite. I could eat these everyday. No kidding! They have the perfect amount of cheese and taste great with mustard. I always have these in the fridge for a quick meal.
Mary W.
Elm Grove, WI
These are so amazingly delicious! They taste best if you put them in a toaster oven. And all you need is a bun because these are so good that you don't need mustard or ketchup.
Catherine L.
I will not eat hotdogs anymore since trying these hotdogs. They are my new go to! They melt in your mouth, taste amazing, and have less processed ingredients than most hotdogs!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love cooking on the grill. I would prefer to have a hotdog but sometimes I’ll crave one of these and they are so good. I just don’t eat them a lot. My girls love them and they aren’t expensive at all!
Tammy V.
I wasn't sure how these would taste but they are delicious! I like to grill them so I can get some of that grill flavor. Really good and has a nice snap when you bite into them
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
I love this brand. Although I prefer the hot and spicy, these taste very good too. I like to throw them on the grill or cut up and cook on the stovetop. Tastes good either way.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
If I’m grilling, I’m not buying hotdogs. I’m having Cheddar Brats and my whole family will agree. The cheesiness inside isn’t overwhelming and makes it taste that much better.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?