BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Kelly D.
Foodie Expert
They are a great value for the price! And I will repurchase them. These sausages have a great burst of cheese flavor I prefer the turkey version just because they are a little lower in calories (or points in my vocabulary). I do recommend trying these.
Candace V.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite! Just the right amount of cheese and so juicy and flavorful! Some carmelized onions and mustard with this brat on a bun and you're good to go! I will be buying these again!!
Alexis H.
Foodie Expert
My fiancé and I absolutely love these ! Whether I make them with a breakfast casserole or we cook them on the grill! We wish there were more in a package and weren't so expensive ! But we will buy when on sale!
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Yummy! These hold their moisture and don't get dry. Its an easy lunch for my kiddos and i can just microwave them! The flavor is good and anything with cheddar is always better.
katherine P.
durham
These are my favorite. They’re so yummy. Everyday I usually have one I usually buy this at market basket and it’s not expensive. At all. I also bring them to work for a snack or have them for breakfast!!!
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
Like these ones, but the jalapeño cheddar wurst are the absolute best! They're average in price, and easy to find. Wrap them in bacon & grill them up for an easy and delicious dinner on a summer night! Yum
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite breakfast delight, I can cook this with eggs and veggies, or make fried rice and coffee.. I hope think it's a very good value for the price and I love the flavor
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite. When we go grocery shopping I always have to get a pack of them. They do have a really good flavor when you add your own touch to make it perfect.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
These are great! They have a savory taste and the cheddar flavor makes them so much better!. They come at a great price and are available to many grocery stores. I would definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite! Honestly these dogs are the best! If you love cheese these have just the right amount. I personally cook love them cooked on the grill to get the best flavor!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?