BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
i love these sausages they are very affordable and tasty i will definitely recommend them and repurchase them. i like to eat them for breakfast and for dinner and i think in general they make a great meal. even kids would probably like these. i think they are awesome
Latisha C.
Grovetown
I really enjoyed this product. The sausages were a hit at my last cookout. I purchase this product from Wal-Mart. The flavor was fantastic. I really the love the taste, they make really great sausage dogs.  I would repurchase and highly recommend this product.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I personally didn't enjoy these but i would buy them again for my family. My father bought these for a camping trip and everyone in the family enjoyed them! They are a little bit pricey and I just wish they would have more coupons available to lower the price!
Nicole B.
These are so good! I like that they have cheddar in them. I will fry these up and serve them by themselves or put them in and rice. They're great and it takes no time at all to cook them!! They're great when you want something fast to eat and made at home.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
These sausages are absolutely amazing. My husband grilled these for me & they are very tasty. I love the fact that they have cheese in them. Most sausage that has cheese inside don't have enough to actually taste, but these do! I'd definitely buy these again!
Christel H.
Indianapolis, IN
these are so juicy and yummy. When you bite into them, the juices inside just explodes in your mouth. I like to put mines in the oven so they can get bigger and fill with juices in the inside. the outside will get dark and crispy. Love to add onions on the side with it. So yummy.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Another childhood favorite! These are so good on the grill with some mustard! I love them and they are always hard to get your hands on one at a picnic because they disappear so quickly!! These are affordable, easy to find and always a family favorite!
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this taste so good; we use it when we are cooking dinner or breakfast and im honestly in love. it can be used for all kinds of different meals and recopies and just makes everything so much better. i wish i could have an endless supply of it. its great
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Cheese and sausage bratwurst during fall on Saturday in the south. Can’t go wrong with any of that. It’s good sausage so I don’t mind paying just a little bit more for it. The cheese bursts out into your mouth and the whole sausage just tastes amazing.
Olga G.
I like sausages and think that Hillshire farm produces a decent product. There's real meat in it, and it tastes great. I don't like spicy sausages, and this cheddar version is very mild. It works for BBQ, pan-frying and soups. Would recommend to anyone.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?