Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I got these at my local grocery and they were good for a BBQ that we had.  I was actually surprised at the price and that is the only reason I am giving them 3 stars.  I thought they were quite pricey for what they are.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
these are sooo good when theyre freshly made. super cheesy and meaty. they make amazing chili dogs. theyre pretty chunky too so great for a family barbeque. however they cant be left out for long at all before the cheese goes totally bad and they cant be eaten
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
Omg these are absolutely soooo good! Sometimes I’d rather have a plain hot dog, but these are definitely interesting for when I want something different. They have a great flavor that’s different from many things I’ve tried!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great and very flavorful. They are very juicy and the melted cheese tops it all off. We eat the on a hot dog bun with some mustard and green choke and are very content. We buy them all of the time when cooking out!
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Definitely makes for a yummy and easy meal along with some veggies and macaroni and cheese. I like this flavor along with the jalapeño version as well, though I’ve tried a few different flavors and all I’ve tried were quite good.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I only give these a three because I do not like cheese hot dogs very much, but for cheese hot dogs these are really good. They have a great value, Id probably buy them again for others that do enjoy cheese in their hot dogs
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
My family likes to call this the "fake sauage" but I enjoy it. I t3nd to like these more then the other brands out there. Plus it doesn't help that some have cheese I side which makes it more amazing. I always buy this brand.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
As terrible as these are for you, they’re delicious! I especially love to take them camping and roast them over the fire. It’s great that the cheese is inside of it too because it’s a little less messy. I definitely recommend it!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
These are good, and some of my family members like them. Mostly the children. The price is somewhat higher that most, but the kids favor the flavor more and the quality. The kids say that they absolutely love them the best!
Kati B.
I do love me some sausage. Hill shore farms is the only company I can rely on for great value, taste and anything else! I buy this at my local grocery store for an affordable price. I am bias to the original flavor tho....
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back