BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
OK so I was in the store and I was the thing to pick up regular sausage but I thought of you when I feel I'll try something new and I actually don't regret it was pretty good I would definitely buy it again
Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
If I could eat these all day everyday I would. These are so tasty and the cheddar, oh yum! I like to cook them on the stove top but also on the grill is really good that way too.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love hotdogs/brauts filled with cheddar! Definitely my prefference to cook over a grill to get a nice slight char and you get that extra snap/crunch when you take a bite. LOVE!
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
We buy these for a quick meal for when I work night shift and my significant other doesn't have to cook. We love the taste of these sausages and you can really taste the cheddar.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I buy these all the time. They're great for low carb diets. (Just don't eat more than one at a time as they are higher calorie!). I like heating them up in a low carb wheat wrap and eating them for lunch.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
These are to die for. They are so delicious! They are perfect for cookouts or just an easy lunch or dinner. The flavor is amazing and the value is just as great! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kayla S.
These sausages are so addicting! I take garlic pita bread and slices of these sausages, feta cheese, and Spanish then grill it all with a vinegrette. The perfect lunch sandwich!
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Yummy! These hold their moisture and don't get dry. Its an easy lunch for my kiddos and i can just microwave them! The flavor is good and anything with cheddar is always better.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
I like this product so much. I and my family are so satisfied by this one. We bought this product in the target. In my favorite store.. I will buy it again. I will recommend this product to all my friends.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I don't usually get brats with cheddar because it upsets my stromal ch and doesn't taste good but somehow hillshire farms had done it again. This is the only chedarwurst I will buy.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?