Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I got these at my local grocery and they were good for a BBQ that we had.  I was actually surprised at the price and that is the only reason I am giving them 3 stars.  I thought they were quite pricey for what they are.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
these are sooo good when theyre freshly made. super cheesy and meaty. they make amazing chili dogs. theyre pretty chunky too so great for a family barbeque. however they cant be left out for long at all before the cheese goes totally bad and they cant be eaten
Kati B.
I do love me some sausage. Hill shore farms is the only company I can rely on for great value, taste and anything else! I buy this at my local grocery store for an affordable price. I am bias to the original flavor tho....
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
These are good, and some of my family members like them. Mostly the children. The price is somewhat higher that most, but the kids favor the flavor more and the quality. The kids say that they absolutely love them the best!
Alicia R.
My family likes to call this the "fake sauage" but I enjoy it. I t3nd to like these more then the other brands out there. Plus it doesn't help that some have cheese I side which makes it more amazing. I always buy this brand.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
As terrible as these are for you, they’re delicious! I especially love to take them camping and roast them over the fire. It’s great that the cheese is inside of it too because it’s a little less messy. I definitely recommend it!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I only give these a three because I do not like cheese hot dogs very much, but for cheese hot dogs these are really good. They have a great value, Id probably buy them again for others that do enjoy cheese in their hot dogs
Kenzee Y.
Bartlesville, OK
These sausages are really good cooked on a grill. They are a good value and they aren’t very expensive. They can also be cut up and put in a rice recipe with chicken. It’s a really good recipe but you could try out others
Camila w.
I buy different types of the Hillshire sausages. I am Brazilian so I feel like that is very close to the ones we use in Brazil. I like to grill them to have churrasco and also cook them in the beans (not the cheese one!)
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Cheddar!!!! One of my favorite summer grills when I am sick and tired of burgers. It’s juicy and loaded with cheesy goodness. Definitely want to be cautious sinking your teeth into it hot off the grill as the cheese is boiling hot but worth the fried tastebuds. 😉
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?