Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I will pop one of these bad boys in my toaster oven .. split it in half add some mustard and it’s over with !! Very delicious .. you can find these in any grocery store near the bacon ... they range in price from 3 - 6 dollars depending on the type of sausage.. great buy great taste
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
Yummy. These sausages are amazing. The flavor Is intense and is a huge hit with my family. They are big in flavor and size and grill up perfectly. They are always in sale and I typically have a coupon for them too to save even more. I always keep these in my refrigerator for a quick meal for my family.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
These are amazing I love how flavorful these are, like literally mouth watering. This is the only brand and type I actually buy. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to try this product I promise you if you do you won't be disappointed and who knows if your like me it could be your go thing to get
Lauren H.
These are super yummy and my family loves them! On the BBQ, boiled, fried, or baked in the oven; Hillshire Farms is always a delicious, go-to brand at our house!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
These are great for an impromptu BBQ because they freeze well and thaw fairly quick in a bowl of cold water. I like to sometimes add a spicy BBQ sauce before they come off the grill. The cheesy flavor combines perfectly with the smoky bratwurst so well that it's awesome to eat them plain also.
Vanessa L.
Just thinking about these sausages makes my mouth water and my tummy rumble! I love eating these anytime of the day. If you get tired of chicken or red meat have a sausage with a side of veggies or rice. It just enhances the flavors of the plate so well. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Definitely recommend!
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! Flavorful and easy to cook up. Always a good one to add some variety to your layout :) crowd pleaser for sure!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
One of my absolute favorite sausage brands. I absolutely love these so much. It has an amazing flavor. It isn't way too pricy or anything. I reccomend this. Does anyone even read the good reviews? I'm just trying to finish a snap. Follow me on Instagram @bridgette.the.midget_ I follow back.
Emily B.
Fun fact, my dad actually bought these on accident when he was in a hurry and we all expected them to be horribly disgusting. But lemme just tell you, they were great! They’re now a staple at parties and dinners. Thanks for happy little accidents that lead to yummy cheese filled sausage weenies.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I’m not a big fan of cheddarwurst. I prefer to eat wursts in small amounts and without the cheddar inside- not a fan of super greasy and this is SUPER greasy. Flavor isn’t bad which is why I gave it 3 stars. It’s actually very good flavor- it’s just the grease- it tends to hurt my stomach
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back