BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Robin H.
Patterson, CA
These are great for an impromptu BBQ because they freeze well and thaw fairly quick in a bowl of cold water. I like to sometimes add a spicy BBQ sauce before they come off the grill. The cheesy flavor combines perfectly with the smoky bratwurst so well that it's awesome to eat them plain also.
Tabitha J.
These are great on the grill. I love the fact that it has cheddar cheese inside the sausage. I do hot dogs and some sausage dogs for the adults, for my kids birthdays. Every year the cheddar sausages are all gone. Next year I'll have to buy more because they are a big hit at the birthday parties.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I will pop one of these bad boys in my toaster oven .. split it in half add some mustard and it’s over with !! Very delicious .. you can find these in any grocery store near the bacon ... they range in price from 3 - 6 dollars depending on the type of sausage.. great buy great taste
Lauren H.
These are super yummy and my family loves them! On the BBQ, boiled, fried, or baked in the oven; Hillshire Farms is always a delicious, go-to brand at our house!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love these! i don't care a whole lot for regular hot dogs but these take hot dogs to a whole new level. They are truly phenomenal. They are a bit on the pricey side of things, but they are so worth it. I buy them all the time and writing this review makes me want to go buy them now.
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
Hands down the tastiest cheese sausage available. It has a Smokey flavor that pairs well with the cheddar cheese. They are juicy and delicious when sautéed with mushrooms, peppers, onions and potatoes! My only problem is that they come in packs of 5 so for my family we have to buy 2 packages.
Vanessa L.
Just thinking about these sausages makes my mouth water and my tummy rumble! I love eating these anytime of the day. If you get tired of chicken or red meat have a sausage with a side of veggies or rice. It just enhances the flavors of the plate so well. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Definitely recommend!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I’m not a big fan of cheddarwurst. I prefer to eat wursts in small amounts and without the cheddar inside- not a fan of super greasy and this is SUPER greasy. Flavor isn’t bad which is why I gave it 3 stars. It’s actually very good flavor- it’s just the grease- it tends to hurt my stomach
Emily S.
Fun fact, my dad actually bought these on accident when he was in a hurry and we all expected them to be horribly disgusting. But lemme just tell you, they were great! They’re now a staple at parties and dinners. Thanks for happy little accidents that lead to yummy cheese filled sausage weenies.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
I’m a huge fan of cheddarwurst. Basically give me anything with cheese in it and I’ll eat it. These are pretty delicious when grilled - the juices and cheese mix together perfectly. However, you have to eat them while they’re hot or they’re not as good. They’re not too expensive either.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?