BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Corina B.
My husband loves them but I don’t care for these that much. I don’t really like sausages as much as he does right off the grill. But I guess he price is great and the quality is pretty good. I would recommend to sausage lovers
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hot dogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
These are great for lunch or dinner! They have great flavor and come with many different flavors to try! I️ like the cheese and jalapeño. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend to try.
Taeler S.
Vancouver, WA
I rarely eat sausage but when I do, the ones with cheese are always my go-to. I buy mine from winco foods or Walmart and I usually get them in the summer time for when I go camping. These are so good after cooking them on a camp fire. They’re so juicy and have so much flavor. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sausage because these have the best taste overall.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
So very yummy!!! These are great grilled or sliced and added to veggies or noodles. So affordable and I can keep extra in the freezer so I have them on hand. These are usually on sale and can sometimes find a coupon for them. Defiantly a staple in my household!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
These brats are very good for the packaged kind you get in the lunch meat section, Hill shire farm is my go to. Definitely not as good as the real deal ones you get in the raw meat section, but I would still buy them again.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I bought this at wall Mart fore a good price. It was delicious when grilled and all of them were gone in one sitting instead of having leftovers. I would Definetly recommend these to people looking for a good filling quick and easy meal.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Okay I will be a 100% honest, these are not my favorite.... unless I am wanting them. I am not a huge cheese person, but when I want these, they are amazing! My little brother and mom absolutely love them. He wraps them in biscuits like a pig in a blanket for breakfast. Great for breakfast, great price, and the taste is great my brother says. Awesome name brand!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I wasnt sold last time I bought this product I didn't care for them to be honest I like the brand I just didn't personally care for these but my husband did not sure if I will buy it again
Jessica M.
Lake City, FL
My husband is fan of them, somewhat. I on the other hand am not at all. We have a local butcher shop here called nettles and that’s where we get all of our sausages and stuff from ...so when we eat the packaged processed nastiness it’s just not as good !
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?