BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Murphy V.
Chicago
Used to eat them as kids. I don't think I'd be inclined to try them as an adult. The sodium content must be frighteningly high. I'm sorry to say there are better options out there.
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
I am a sucker for a good cheddar Braut and I love these!! They are very tasty!! They have a good mix of cheddar and sausage. They can be pricey but I always buy them on sale. I keep them stocked in my freezer.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Very delicious sausages! Found in all major stores. Affordable and compares to similar brands. Easy to use in recipes and alone. Great on the grill and taste great. I would recommend to others to enjoy as well
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
These are my favorite sausages. They have the perfect smoky flavor and are a great value. The added cheddar flavor makes them taste even better. I purchase at my neighborhood grocery store. I will purchase again.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Always been a favorite of mine since childhood. The brilliance of instilling cheesy goodness inside of sausage is overwhelming! My husband doesn't like the concept, but I love it!
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
These Cheddarwurst sausages were a great replacement to regular hot dogs inside of chili cheese dogs. I enjoyed eating them as chili cheese dogs with some Lay's potato chips and a coke. Was a delicious meal.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I love the flavor of these sausages. I only every buy the cheddar ones. Perfect to just toss on the grill and cook up for an easy meal. Not to mention it’s also great tailgating food. 100% recommend for anybody.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
These are so yummy. I really like the burst of cheddar! My daughter even enjoys them. Although we usually get them during the summer months for bbq time. So it’s a nice treat then.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
We buy these for a quick meal for when I work night shift and my significant other doesn't have to cook. We love the taste of these sausages and you can really taste the cheddar.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love hotdogs/brauts filled with cheddar! Definitely my prefference to cook over a grill to get a nice slight char and you get that extra snap/crunch when you take a bite. LOVE!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?