BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Oh my family and I love these! I put them in a pan and brown them up to almost blacken a little bit on the outside and it's delish! They are juicy and totally cheesy! You can taste the cheese and see it when you take a bite so they don't put just a little.. it's all throughout the sausage! They are really great!
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
My husband and I really liked these but my son had a more scathing review! He thought the cheese inside was gross and felt like “sand” and when he pointed it out, my husband and I sort of agreed. The cheese doesn’t melt down smoothly, but instead it’s a bit grainy. However, the flavor overall is really good and they’re not greasy!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My husband loves these.  We get them for an easy dinner idea.  They are already in the casing and precooked so you really just have to heat them up.  We pick them up when they are on sale at Meijer which is usually several times a month.  If you're looking for a quick dinner, these are worth trying.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love these! So much so that while I was pregnant with my daughter we literally had to drive around our town to try and find a nitrate free version. At the time Hillshire Farms didn’t have one. I don’t know if they have one now, but I’m not pregnant so I’m much more lenient with my nitrate consumption.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
My kids absolutely love these I would recommend them to anyone they taste amazing and I'm very picky cuz I used to be a vegetarian when I was a little girl in the young teen so I would recommend it to anyone they have it they have an amazing taste and I even by their sandwich meats you name it I've purchased it
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this sausage my family buys this sausage ever weekend we can never have this in my house if it were for me I would eat the whole packet it has such a good taste and especially when it’s on the grill.
Logann P.
Wow! Such an explosion of flavor. These sausages are packed with that cheddar bite and are absolutely perfect for a meal. Worth the try if you like cheese. I also enjoy a piece of bacon with mine. So tasty
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Usually, I like to bring gourmet gifts to my family in Christmas but the last one, I choose to celebrate myself with Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust Smoked Sausage, the price is acceptable and the memory of something so delicious. I told all family and friends about it !
Ashley-Rahne M.
HILLSHIRE CHEDDARWURST IS THE CHEDDAR BEST. I know that was bad, but Hillshire is seriously the best brand for these type of specialty breakfast sausages, and these I could seriously eat as a meal in of itself, instead of a hotdog. Put it in a bun with ketchup and everything, freaking delicious.
Aspen E.
Denver
This was an alright product to me. The taste was alright but tasted a bit odd at the same time. I purchased this product at walmart and had it that same night for dinner. It was not to bad for something simple and easy to cook but not something if I'm looking for good quality
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?