Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Dominika Q.
Great buy and great food. As a European I love love does products. It's great value and the suggested recipe is to just grill it or on open fire cut it and put it in a foil it's the best way. I buy again
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I don't eat these often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy them. I like that the cheese is not overwhelming and there is a good balance of sausage and cheese. These are great on a potato bun with sauerkraut.
jessica k.
These sausages are great alone. You don’t even have to pair them with anything. A simple recipe I would suggest is just steaming some rice , frying these up and cutting the sausage up and lay it over the rice.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Before I had to quit eating dairy, these were my favorite kind of sausage. Can’t get enough! They taste great, the cheese just melts in your mouth. Depending on where you buy them, they’re fairly decently priced!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
These are okay. They're pretty salty and they don't really taste much like cheddar to me, but they were on sale at Hannaford and seemed like a good idea at the time. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Love it because of the cheese lol. I like eating sausages and with cheese it just gives it a nice extra taste to it. I eat this in the morning with some toast and eggs with a nice glass of orange juice.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
These were a great addition for a little zest at our Sunday night football BBQ. We usually have just the old fashion hot dogs and hamburger but I brought these and they flew off the plate. They were delicious!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart