BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love these by there self in kraut or on a kraut dog highly recommend very flavorful also very good grilled I buy mine at Walmart highly recommend to try don't think you'll regret it also great for family gatherings.
Kristen A.
These Cheddarwursts are delicious. Especially grilled to give it that all around crispness is fantastic. When you take a bite you get cheese and awesomeness. Definitely worth the money and will be buying again.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
I love the sausage! This is one of my go-to sausages for the fall months especially. Excellent melty cheddar inside of the really well seasoned sausage that has a nice bite is fantastic!
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Brats for days! Now I don’t know what all I can say is it’s not expensive and it tastes good. Now I am not fond of the cheese brats but hey a brat is a brat. We love to marinate them in beer and then smoke them 😍
Aly O.
Soooo yummy! I have always felt that hillshire made the best brand of sausage and this particular kind does not disappoint. I love the cheese in it! Very flavorful, easy to find in stores and not too pricey either.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
Delicious! My kids loved them as well which is always a good sign! We eat them sausage style, no bun, with a side of salad or veggies. They have a lot of flavor and cheese is yummy!
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
By far, my favorite! I normally heat one of these up in between meals for a quick snack. I'm on a low carb plan, so it's perfect for me. They taste great and are microwave friendly.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I'm not a big fan of stuffed bratwurst but I decided to give it a try and I have to say the flavor didn't disappoint, the cheese filling taste wasn't overpowering, I really liked that.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Very delicious sausages! Found in all major stores. Affordable and compares to similar brands. Easy to use in recipes and alone. Great on the grill and taste great. I would recommend to others to enjoy as well
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?