Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Before I had to quit eating dairy, these were my favorite kind of sausage. Can’t get enough! They taste great, the cheese just melts in your mouth. Depending on where you buy them, they’re fairly decently priced!
Caitlin B.
Super tasty!! I love this brand of sausages,I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them. They're easy enough to cook up and taste great,especially when cooked on the grill. Great in a bun or even just by themselves,just delicious!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I don't eat these often but when I do I thoroughly enjoy them. I like that the cheese is not overwhelming and there is a good balance of sausage and cheese. These are great on a potato bun with sauerkraut.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage. The cheddar ones are the best. And you can most times find a sale on them which makes it even better. Great for party's or camping also.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
Amy L.
Nashua, NH
Love these for a quick dinner. They are very tasty and heat up very well! I eat with rice but then are great on rolls like a hot dog! I would recommend these and other flavors available at the store!!!!
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoyed these. The size, flavor, cook time - all were satisfactory. There are other bratwursts that I would repurchase before this one, but I absolutely wouldn’t turn it down if offered again.
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
These are bomb! So so so so good! Great for barbecues or even if you just want a quick meal! They are juicy and delicious. They are relatively inexpensive, you can find them almost at any super market!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart