BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Angela N.
Hillshire farm cheddar sausage is soooo good!! I’ve cooked them for hotdogs and also baked with onion and bell pepper slices and it’s very good alone or with a bun.
erica w.
waycross ga
This sausages are really good on the BBQ pit or grill. In a bun or as main dish, the only complaint I have is that they can be a little greasy with the cheese but my husband loves them .
Erika P.
Angola, IN
These are our go to on busy nights! Great with just a bun and some condiments but so versatile! Cut up and add to jumbo, pasta and great for last minute cook outs!!
Christy C.
My family love these sausages and we have them at least once a week. They ate juicy and devious. We cook them in several dishes as well as alone. Wonderful product.
Crystal M.
How many times can I type the word Yum! These are thick and juuuuuuicy! They're easy to make for a hearty fast lunch. I even slice and mix these into Mac n Cheese!
Pan S.
My favorite !!!!! It s best grilled ....it s also a great lunch when u want something fast and easy...sooo good by itself and also great with bbq sauce or ketchup
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the cheddar taste we cook these on the pit for the smoked grilled taste... great for camping it's already pre cooked it has a great flavor for a great price..
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love these sausages good taste and the cheese part is the best. Mostly used for breakfast they are so good and easy to make I usually hey mine at a local Walmart
Margarita G.
I love most delicious variety flavors of hillshire farms. The cheddarwurst Has to be one of the top flavors that my family goes for. These are so freaking good we pop these on the grill throw them on and I sourdough bun wit mustard and wala If you’ve got a delicious dog.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My mom used to cook this for us once in a while so cooking these now bring back lovely memories. I loved my childhood so it was nice to bring stuff like this back from it.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?