BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
Foodie Expert
These are great for cookouts! They taste great and are very filling not too bad at prices I normally buy them from Walmart! They are my go to for a good grill out in the summer time! I would definitely buy them again
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
These are really tasty and I have purchased quite a few times. I love the taste of the cheese in them. Great flavor and great price! I love to eat them on a hot dog bun with toppings!
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
I personally don’t like cheddar brats but my family loves them! Not too expensive. You can always find at you local Walmart. I’d say their a good price. $3ish dollars. My family always gets them, very good on the grill
Will H.
White Hall, AR
My family loves these. We put them in Hot dog buns and sometime we just put them on a plate. These are the perfect blend of sausage and cheese without anything overpowering the other.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
This is so good when you’re in a hurry and hungry. Makes an amazingly good sandwich. Very flavorful and juicy. One of the better brands out there. And packaging is decent. Would definitely recommend and buy again
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Foodie Expert
Oh my ! I can still remember when I discovered cheddarwurst sausage. This stuff is amazing on the grill with other meat and sides or makes for an excellent appetizers. Lots of flavor.
Sherry B.
Foodie Expert
My kids even love these!! They can be very picky about sausages, but cheddarwurst’s are a whole other story. They are really yummy with some chili, nacho cheese, and sour cream on them!
Christine L.
Washington, IA
Easy to cook. Just a few minutes on each side on the grill. 👌🏼 Always gotta grill brats. There’s no other way to eat them. Cheddar gets perfectly melty. Best served on a toasted bun.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
Brats for days! Now I don’t know what all I can say is it’s not expensive and it tastes good. Now I am not fond of the cheese brats but hey a brat is a brat. We love to marinate them in beer and then smoke them 😍
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Love these by there self in kraut or on a kraut dog highly recommend very flavorful also very good grilled I buy mine at Walmart highly recommend to try don't think you'll regret it also great for family gatherings.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?