Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Cassandra S.
Queen Creek, AZ
This sausage is quick and easy. You can mix it in eggs with peppers and onions or make it for lunch or a bbq. I use it in dinner pastas and different dishes. I love the flavor it is just right for any reciepe. THe only con is the price when not on sale.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
When I hunk of football season I think of cheddar brats. Let's be real, there are few things better then an ice cold beer and brat on a fall day while watching football. They are tasty and and add something to you traditional brat. So so good
Kanika B.
Cheddar wurst is one of my favorite sausages to eat off the grill! It taste great on a bun or alone. I purchased it from Walmart. The price is good and it is wonderful for when you want a simple meal for dinner! Saves you time in the kitchen!!
Meagan L.
Greenbrier, AR
My husband is a huge sausage lover, and these never disappoint. Not pricey, but not cheap. Taste is good, great snap. Sometimes cheese doesn't melt through. I like to eat these like hot dogs. I'd recommend these for a quick and easy dinner
Gaby N.
Columbia, MO
 I can't comment on taste-- and I could be confusing the product-- but if I remember correctly this was an easy to cook sausage and a great new addition to regular family BBQ.  It was gone within minutes! It also was a nice addition to gumbo and/or jumbalaya-- great alone or to make a meal.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
These are my favorite,brats I tend to get acid reflux when eating some sausage bit the cheese in these helps that problem and they taste so yummy definitely must try them if you already haven't and they make killer over sized pigs in a blanket
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Who doesn’t love smoked sausage? These are great for cookouts and are always the first thing to go when I have one. They are juicy, fresh, and exploding with flavor. I love mine with mustard of course. Great price for the amount you get.
Salina S.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is okay. Not my favorite sausage, mainly because the cheddar aspect throws me off and I find it contain far too much sodium chloride in one serving. Would not recommend this specific flavor or sausage.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are amazing for family bbqs, anytime I buy them they are the fastest thing to go. The flavor is amazing and especially for the price I got them at! For me the best way to make them is baked in the oven with a little BBQ sauce on it.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?