BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
These are one of my favorites. So flavorful even when just boiled. Got them at my local stop and shop- good value compared to others especially because of the flavor.
Chelle N.
Grew up on these. The cheddar filled ones are great! Or the little weiners wrapped in dough makes pigs in a blanket are everyones favorite! Quick, easy and delicious!
Angela N.
Hillshire farm cheddar sausage is soooo good!! I’ve cooked them for hotdogs and also baked with onion and bell pepper slices and it’s very good alone or with a bun.
erica w.
waycross ga
This sausages are really good on the BBQ pit or grill. In a bun or as main dish, the only complaint I have is that they can be a little greasy with the cheese but my husband loves them .
Erika P.
Angola, IN
These are our go to on busy nights! Great with just a bun and some condiments but so versatile! Cut up and add to jumbo, pasta and great for last minute cook outs!!
Christy C.
My family love these sausages and we have them at least once a week. They ate juicy and devious. We cook them in several dishes as well as alone. Wonderful product.
Crystal M.
How many times can I type the word Yum! These are thick and juuuuuuicy! They're easy to make for a hearty fast lunch. I even slice and mix these into Mac n Cheese!
Pan S.
My favorite !!!!! It s best grilled ....it s also a great lunch when u want something fast and easy...sooo good by itself and also great with bbq sauce or ketchup
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the cheddar taste we cook these on the pit for the smoked grilled taste... great for camping it's already pre cooked it has a great flavor for a great price..
Liliana D.
El Paso , TX
Love these sausages good taste and the cheese part is the best. Mostly used for breakfast they are so good and easy to make I usually hey mine at a local Walmart
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?