BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Kim C.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmmmmmmm! I love breakfast food for every meal. I can eat this daily. Not greasy. Perfect amount of cheese flavor. I love this. I will continue to purchase it. It is my favorite.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
My god their sausages are definitely worth buying. I use them for cooking, barbecuing, boiling and even for breakfast my family loves them any way I decide to make them. I am a true frequent buyer of their sausages.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
These are so good for breakfast or on the grill. Hillshire never goes wrong  I don't think twice about buying them. Usually, I pick them up on a sale they can get pricey.
Leslie T.
Foodie Expert
These taste amazing. I had never been interested in the whole meat-plus-cheese-in-one thing...in fact, the idea crossed me out. My husband convinced me to buy them and I'm glad he did!
Xen H.
Foodie Expert
so good!!! my family loves it.. it has great flavor abd not too salty in my opinion.. sometimes i would cook it alone or i would add it into the pasta or cook it with onion and mushroom..
Clarissa D.
Foodie Expert
Yummy in my tummy! Very delicious product. You can make several different meals with this sausage. My favorite is making it with rice & sautéed peppers. Purchase from my local Kroger & will absolutely get it again!
Alyssa G.
Lubbock , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the jalapeño cheddar ones more but these are still delicious my whole family loves them. They're a little pricey but I still love them. I love them on the grill and in the microwave. I will be buying again.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy yummy yummy is what I have to say. I love them they are so good. Plus my son loves them as well. Healthy snack for him and I love the taste. Pros they are amazing and yes I will buy them again for sure.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is pretty good. Taste is good. Yes it's a great value. The price is pretty good as well. Price. I feel like it has no con. Yes the flavor is good. Yes I recommend to others.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS! Hillshire farms is the BEST meat I’ve ever bought! It is a little pricy but it is worth it. It has great flavor and it is really good to cook with sour kraut. I will always buy this! It is soooooo good!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?