BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Amazing! Tastes great, love the cheddar within the meat, it complements the spices beautifully. Great to cut up and have as an appetizer with some crackers for a tailgate or party.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
This product is delicious and is a great deal where I purchased at my local Walmart. Pros has a good flavor and cons a little to difficult to prepare until you get used to how. I would definitely recommend to others!
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
Foodie Expert
Great for a quick lunch just toss in the microwave for a minute or two and put on your favorite bun. They are full of flavor without being overly greasy. Great for on the BBQ grill also.
lauren b.
Foodie Expert
Hillshire farm has some great variety of sausages and brauts. These cheddar wuearts are really great on the grill. It has cheese cooked inside for some extra flavor and ooyegooey cheesy
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anything filled with cheddar is mouth watering to me. Some sausages taste so fake and processed, but that’s not the case with these! There are also sales on these at the grocery stores all the time
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
My god their sausages are definitely worth buying. I use them for cooking, barbecuing, boiling and even for breakfast my family loves them any way I decide to make them. I am a true frequent buyer of their sausages.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
These are so good for breakfast or on the grill. Hillshire never goes wrong  I don't think twice about buying them. Usually, I pick them up on a sale they can get pricey.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Foodie Expert
My family really loves these. The flavor is wonderful. The cheddar cheese really shines through. These are perfect for those summer get togethers or for those upcoming football parties.
Ella j.
thayer
Foodie Expert
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Rolanda S.
Church Point
Foodie Expert
I love how there is cheese inside of the sausage and it tastes so good that I kinda make a pig of myself. I would definitely say if you liked the smoked taste and cheese you will definitely want to buy this product.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?