BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I love the cheddarwurst! Much better than the cheese filled hot dogs, the cheddarwrust have great flavor, you can boil them or just cook on the stove, perfect for a side of mac and cheese!
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom buys these all the time and makes them on the grill. They taste amazing and are a great price. I got them from WinCo Foods, and love them so so so much!! My favorite brand of sausage for sure!!!!
Sam M.
These are DELISH. My boyfriend and I grill them in the summers instead of hot dogs. I can't get over how yummy they are, and not overly salty either despite the cheese added. Upgrade your BBQ with these ASAP!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Deliciously tasty, perfectly seasoned smoked sausage with Wisconsin cheddar pieces inside. Perfect for grilling and other delicious recipes. Bite into the sausage to get melted cheese inside.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This is the only brand I purchase for sausages! It obviously costs more but it is worth the cost definitely high quality meats ! I recommend this for barbecues & grilling ! Love this brand!
Cybil P.
I love these ! I don't care for hot dogs so this is a great alternative. Fresh cheesey flavor! Texture is firm but not hard rubbery. Definitely delicious! My favorite go-to at a cookout !
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THESE! There's the best tasting cheddar cheese in the middle! Throw these on the grill and they are delicious! Omg! Would recommend! Very easy to make! And not that expensive either! I buy these all of the time!
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Wow this sausages are amazing I’m a lover for sausages I had try so many but this one has a fabulous taste to it the value is a little pricey but is worth it your belly will thank you!!!!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These aren’t too bad. Has a nice subtle Smokey flavor and are great for BBQs or even in a pasta dish. I love buyin these from Walmart it lasts me a good two weeks to use with several dishes.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?