BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
I was surprised at how good these were. I got them a couple of months ago just for a easy fast dinner. I was so surprised by how flavorful they are and I am not a bratwurst person.
Chiquita C.
I bought these for my breakfast because i can make them quickly and dont need bread to enjoy them. The cheese is a tad salty so you do need mustard to cut the saltiness up a bit.
Rebecca R.
I love these Johnsonville cheddarwurst hot dogs they are my kids favorite and they are delicious to make some Oktoberfest cheese coneys good price also kids give him a thumbs up
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I️ don’t normally eat sausages, but when I️ get the craving for one I️ usually always go for one stuffed with cheese. Because why not?! They are so good and even my toddler loves them.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Every since I was a little girl, I've always eaten this brand of sausages. My mom and grandma added it to our meals when they cooked and I have continued to eat it as an adult.
Brittany Y.
This is my absolute favorite type of sausage!! It has the perfect texture and the cheese makes the flavor so much better! Very inexpensive and highly recommended
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Hill shire sausages are great for any occasion. They are great for barbecuing or they also can be used in other recipes that call for sausage. This is a brand I trust to eat!
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Love the taste was a little skeptical at first but it was a big hit! Bought it at my local grocery store at bi-lo it’s usually on sale so it’s a pretty good price. We had a cookout and friends loved it
Kristel R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually get these instead of any other kind of sausage. I love cheese and these a re so tasty and addict my kids love them also. i Just heat them up and ready to eat.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
This things are freaking good! Who doesn't like sausages filled with cheese?! I love the taste and texture of these and would highly recommend. Perfect for a cookout!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?