BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Alyssa G.
Merced
These sausages are super good! They're a little pricy but if you want good links this is definitely a go to. I like to eat them just as is but there's tons of ways to incorporate it into your meals. I totally recommend it!
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
These are so good. I never have had sausages with something inside of them until having these. They are the best microwaved I think. Taste really good with grits. I would recommend to others
adriana D.
Prattville, AL
Love them absolutely delicious! Easy to make and great to eat. The whole family loves them. ❤ perfect for mornings on the run or if you want something flavorful. They are oozing with flavor.
💋Sha💋 J.
Adamsville
These sausages to me are best on the grill!!! They are also good if you fry them in a pan. I usually get them from Walmart because they have a bigger selection. The cost is pretty decent too.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
These are so good. I usually put nacho cheese on my hotdogs but this has it inside. I cook mine on the grill and it tastes better than any other way of cooking it. Has a little kick to it but I’m sensitive to flavorings.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
I would love these so much more if it was more health friendly! They Are very good to the taste buds but not so good to my tummy! Good value but I just want them to be more health friendly to be honest!
Candi C.
These are delicious! My picky eaters devour them and request them at least once a week! They're good grilled up and eaten on a bun, but I like to toss them into a pasta dish or even salads.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Pineapple and Apple and cheese are my favorite are usually buy them at Costco for very good price they are usually two packs for 1312 something like that but they were really good inventory report that I would definitely
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Easy to cook and very taste. A lot of cheese in them too. Great on the grill or in the microwave too. Our family loves these even the toddlers! Highly recommend trying for your next cook out!
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?