Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Usually, I like to bring gourmet gifts to my family in Christmas but the last one, I choose to celebrate myself with Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust Smoked Sausage, the price is acceptable and the memory of something so delicious. I told all family and friends about it !
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
I love love love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. I purchase this product from Food Lion, Harris Teeter, or FarmFresh. This product is affordable and delicious. My fiance and I like to cook them on the grill and pair them with German Potato Salad. Now I need to go buy some more!
Aspen E.
Denver
This was an alright product to me. The taste was alright but tasted a bit odd at the same time. I purchased this product at walmart and had it that same night for dinner. It was not to bad for something simple and easy to cook but not something if I'm looking for good quality
Erika B.
These are really good and so easy to make. It adds a nice touch when you want something on your dog. Great if you like cheese as well. Convenient way to have cheese along with other condiments without making it feel overwhelmed with toppings that are going to slide off the bun!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I had these for the first time two weeks ago at a cookout and was SO SURPRISED at how much I actually liked them. I couldn't believe the tastiness and wish I could replace every hot dog that I eat in the future with one of these bad boys. So much more flavorful. I love them!
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
My last job we would receive this brand all the time . We would slice the sausages and put them in Mariners and serve it to the community , they loved it . The sausages taste good and you can incorporate them into every day foods , breakfast lunch or dinner . Very delicious!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
These are definitely my favorite cheese dogs ever. They have so much cheese inside of them and it's not bitter. Sometimes hot dogs with cheese in them kind of taste bitter to me, these definitely do not. They are definitely up there and priced but it's definitely worth it.
Jessica G.
These are a staple every time I get groceries. Sometimes we eat them on hot dog buns, sometimes we cut them in half and fry them with breakfast, sometimes we slice them up and put in a pot of cheddar broccoli rice for a full meal. So many options, affordable, and delicious!
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are great on the grill for kids and adults! They have a great smoked sausage flavor plus an amazingly delicious cheese on the inside. These are always a big hit at our cookouts and any nights dinner! ***** stars from me
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?