Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Logann P.
Wow! Such an explosion of flavor. These sausages are packed with that cheddar bite and are absolutely perfect for a meal. Worth the try if you like cheese. I also enjoy a piece of bacon with mine. So tasty
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this sausage my family buys this sausage ever weekend we can never have this in my house if it were for me I would eat the whole packet it has such a good taste and especially when it’s on the grill.
Dawn R.
Byesville
I would rate this product very high.  It's hard for me to get my son to eat smoked sausage, but Hillshire Farm's Cheddarwurst is one of my son's favorites.  He tells me to buy them everytime we got to the store.  I highly recommend this product to everyone I talk to.
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
These are actually pretty good over the grill or even if you boil them for a long period of time. I usually eat the sausages in the morning with eggs and sometimes cabbage or spinach but that is more or less like a treat or a once-in-a-blue-moon type thing due to the high fat content
Ashley-Rahne M.
HILLSHIRE CHEDDARWURST IS THE CHEDDAR BEST. I know that was bad, but Hillshire is seriously the best brand for these type of specialty breakfast sausages, and these I could seriously eat as a meal in of itself, instead of a hotdog. Put it in a bun with ketchup and everything, freaking delicious.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Usually, I like to bring gourmet gifts to my family in Christmas but the last one, I choose to celebrate myself with Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust Smoked Sausage, the price is acceptable and the memory of something so delicious. I told all family and friends about it !
Aspen E.
Denver
This was an alright product to me. The taste was alright but tasted a bit odd at the same time. I purchased this product at walmart and had it that same night for dinner. It was not to bad for something simple and easy to cook but not something if I'm looking for good quality
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
I love love love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. I purchase this product from Food Lion, Harris Teeter, or FarmFresh. This product is affordable and delicious. My fiance and I like to cook them on the grill and pair them with German Potato Salad. Now I need to go buy some more!
Erika B.
These are really good and so easy to make. It adds a nice touch when you want something on your dog. Great if you like cheese as well. Convenient way to have cheese along with other condiments without making it feel overwhelmed with toppings that are going to slide off the bun!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I had these for the first time two weeks ago at a cookout and was SO SURPRISED at how much I actually liked them. I couldn't believe the tastiness and wish I could replace every hot dog that I eat in the future with one of these bad boys. So much more flavorful. I love them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?