BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Charlin F.
My whole family loves these Hillshire Farms Cheddarwursts. They are especially delicious when you make them on the grill. They don't get too tough like a lot of the other wursts I've tried, and the cheddar middle is a yummy touch.
Nicole C.
Absolutely amazing especially on the grill but also over the stove. Great price amazing taste. I️ purchase at least 2/3 packages a month if you haven’t tired them yet do so you won’t regret it
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
To say I really don't eat that much cheese I like this brand of smoked sausage. I really dont use it in any recipe I just cook it and eat it like a hot dog. Priced at a good price at Walmart and the small supermarkets.
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
This was a staple in my family as a kid. They're yummy and everyone liked them. The only thing I didn't like about them was the profusely hot cheese squirting out when you bite into it- one time it squirted out so fast it got me on my shoulder and left a small blister! As long as you wait for them to cool, they're a great choice!!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These Cheddarworst are my fmailya favorite breakfast meats. They are quick and easy to cook and are filling. My kids will ask for them every morning before school if they can. The price is good and the taste is even better.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My dad always bought these as I was growing up and now that I buy my own groceries I find myself buying them too. They’re a liiiiittle pricey but well worth it. They’re huge and delicious. I love bringing them to cook outs.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
These are always a must when we grill at our house. Delicious flavor and perfect amount of cheese. We add mustard and a slice of bread or bun. Great value for the price. Would recommend to others!!!
💋Sha💋 J.
Adamsville
These sausages to me are best on the grill!!! They are also good if you fry them in a pan. I usually get them from Walmart because they have a bigger selection. The cost is pretty decent too.
adriana D.
Prattville, AL
Love them absolutely delicious! Easy to make and great to eat. The whole family loves them. ❤ perfect for mornings on the run or if you want something flavorful. They are oozing with flavor.
Maria A.
These sausages are really good to me. It depends on which ones you get but I do recommend because they have a good flavor and they are a good price. I recommend them . I buy em all the time.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?