BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like sausage with cheese. I began liking it ever since I was a child. Cheese with anything is amazing and sausage is great as well. Although this sausage is slightly pricey, it is definitely worth the price.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is a war in our house. My husband HATES the ones with cheese in the middle, while I don’t mind them at all! If we buy, we buy one pack of regular and one pack with cheese! We both win!
Anastasia F.
Sioux City, IA
These are packed with flavor and affordable. Flavor is great especially when grilled. I bought this at my local hy-vee. I like to fry potatoes add red bell pepper onions and these cut up
Jordan H.
THE BEST SAUSAGE IN THE WORLLDDD !! you can not top that cheesy filling it’s not to much either it’s just enough. The flavors are combined so well and it’s so sweet. I would buy this over and over and over again!!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I have to be honest, I really wasn't too impressed with Hillshire farms sausages. The flavor wasn't that great and the ingredients could definitely be cleaner. Too much for not that great of quality.
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
Lots of sodium but so delicious! My favorite way to eat them is to cut them in half and wrap them in honey crescent rolls. Such a great twist on pigs in a blanket.
Briana M.
These are wonderful on Saturday when you've got the whole crew together for a good ole SEC game! We grill these almost every Saturday to eat while we're cheering on the Tide!
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
These bratwurst were amazing! I picked them up from my local city market to try them for dinner one day and my whole family loved them. I will continue buying them
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
I love this on and off the pit! I've had it as a bacon wrapped hot dog and just grilled as a side :) these sausages are very versatile and yummy! I love the taste!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my absolute favorite hot dogs/sausages! My family really enjoys them too - everyone is under the impression that I went all out when we have cheddar dogs!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?