BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Moonyalondon H.
Love these yummy smoky flavorful sausage. I like to chop it and throw it in my spaghetti sauce, along with diced tomatoes, sweet peppers, and garlic powder. Very yummyy
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
My family has used this product for years. We like to use them in mac and cheese. They are kind of a funny product but it is good value and high quality taste.
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Pretty good, smokes well, barbecues well, cheese melts fairly well. Cheese does have a bit of a processed taste, but I tend to notice those things more than others. I don’t mind them, kids love them.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are delicious and one of my favorite easy tailgating foods. They have great flavor. I wish a lower sodium version was available but otherwise I have no complaints.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This sausage is delicious. I am a huge sausage lover whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whether its regular sausage or hot sausage. This is great sausage!
Valerie A.
oceanside
Very flavorful. Perfect for a meal of anytime of the day. With breakfast I chop potatoes and some bell peppers and slice the sausages into circles and cook all together and it’s perfect!
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like sausage with cheese. I began liking it ever since I was a child. Cheese with anything is amazing and sausage is great as well. Although this sausage is slightly pricey, it is definitely worth the price.
Jordan H.
THE BEST SAUSAGE IN THE WORLLDDD !! you can not top that cheesy filling it’s not to much either it’s just enough. The flavors are combined so well and it’s so sweet. I would buy this over and over and over again!!
Anastasia F.
Sioux City, IA
These are packed with flavor and affordable. Flavor is great especially when grilled. I bought this at my local hy-vee. I like to fry potatoes add red bell pepper onions and these cut up
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is a war in our house. My husband HATES the ones with cheese in the middle, while I don’t mind them at all! If we buy, we buy one pack of regular and one pack with cheese! We both win!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?