Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
During the summer and fall months, there's always something cooking on our grill. A majority of the time, it's Hillshire Farms Cheddar Brats, which our entire family loves! So delicious on a bun topped with your favorite toppings or cut up with your favorite dipping sauces. It's also a staple at our Super Bowl parties. If you haven't tried these, you're definitely missing out!Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
These are some of my favorite sausages! My family eats them instead of hotdogs! They are pricier than hotdogs but the flavor and value of the meat you get for a dollar or so more is beyond worth it!
Shannan F.
These are really delicious!  My only qualm is that they're really salty.  I typically wrap them in croissants and bake them in the oven for about 13mins.  From their, I'll make some eggs, chop some fruit and breakfast is served.  They have a really nice flavor but if you have blood pressure issues or are just watching your salt in general; you may want to try a low sodium version.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love having breakfast sausage! Going out to eat at times can get pretty expensive so I try to buy stuff from the grocery store instead that way I save a lot of money and can cook things at home without spending too much money going out. I really like this stuff
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I love biting to into the crisp snap of a grilled bratwurst and then the smokey sweet flavor of the juicy meat and the combo of it with rich cheddar cheese is divine. Never went to a grocery store that didn't sell them. They are extremely affordable and always a favorite with anyone I cook for. Nice on a roll or mixed with baked beans, but my favorite is with peppers, onions and fried potatoes
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
Although I feel that these are a little greasier than I would like, I feel like there is better cheese distribution throughout the bratwurst compared to other brands. The price is competitive, and I always go for these first when I am having a BBQ.  They are filling enough that if you are an average eater like me, one is plenty, even though you will want more because they are so tasty.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
So very yummy!!! These are great grilled or sliced and added to veggies or noodles. So affordable and I can keep extra in the freezer so I have them on hand. These are usually on sale and can sometimes find a coupon for them. Defiantly a staple in my household!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Okay I will be a 100% honest, these are not my favorite.... unless I am wanting them. I am not a huge cheese person, but when I want these, they are amazing! My little brother and mom absolutely love them. He wraps them in biscuits like a pig in a blanket for breakfast. Great for breakfast, great price, and the taste is great my brother says. Awesome name brand!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Hillshire Farms makes great sausages. These Cheddar brats are great for a quick weeknight dinner cooked stovetop or on the grill. Serve with a side of deli style potato or macaroni salad and dinner is on the table in about 25-30 minutes. I recommend Hillshire Farm brand sausages of ANY flavor. They are a tried and true, high quality brand that you can trust to be delicious every time you cook them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?