BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Valerie M.
Delano, CA
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I don't eat meat anymore but when I did these things were the shit. Cheese already inside a hot dog with chili on top. My family can eat these things for days at a time
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Just made this the other day. I added it to my penne pasta. Gave such a great flavor all on its own! I didn't need to season it at all! Will definitely be buying again.
Topeka P.
Cheese inside of a sausage or even on top of a sausage is always good, for the most part atleast. Hillshire is one of the best brands especially for a cookout or a bbq.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
These are so good! We grill these and the whole family enjoys them. We usually just eat them on hotdog buns because their flavor is good. I buy mine from Kroger and I’d highly recommend these!
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I rarely eat hotdogs or sausages, BUT these are amazing when grilled! I like mine extra done, but when these are grilled with a little mustard, I’m allllll about them!
Angelique A.
These great for family get togethers . They have so much flavor but not over powering. I picked some up at Walmart. Very delicious when BBQ on the grill. I recommend this
Denise W.
Hillshire is one of my favorite brands to buy when I want a good kielbasa sausage or sliced ham or really and grade a cut of meat I'm always satisfied with this brand.
Brandy D.
Absolutely delicious!!! I would definitely recommend cooking these on the grill for even more added deliciousness. The cheese just gives it that extra flavorful touch.
stacy s.
Kings Mountain
These taste amazing. Having a hotdog without these is not a hotdog the flavor and texture is just amazing. The price for such few bratwursts is not the best i feel the price could be better.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?