BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Niki A.
Rochester, NH
These are a go-to hit in my family! I like to cook them to perfection so they are juicy but not split so the cheese and flavor are all yummy and contained until the first bite! You can literally dress them as you wish or eat alone. Always fairly affordable in all the grocery stores I shop in and very recommended
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is my favorite sausage and definitely my go to it almost taste like their kill bossa but with cheddar cheese in it just be aware when you cook this do not eat it super hot because the cheese is like lava but the taste is amazing with just a little bit of mustard on a bun it is the perfect summer meal
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
We first enjoyed these delicious sausages at a friend's bbq and let me tell ya my kiddos were hooked.we had to have them at our home. A weekend bbq just isn't complete without cheddarwursts on the grill. They are crisp & juice with the perfect amount of cheese on the inside. Try them you will love them.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I buy these almost every Sunday for football season better than the regular hot dog and that snap you get on the first bite is fantastic. The cheddar oozes out and fills your mouth with what heaven must taste like.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
The Chedarwurst is amazing!  The flavor and taste is so good.  The texture is great as well.  We like to grill these on the weekends.  We took leftovers, sliced them in half and wrapped them up in crescent rolls.  I made a spicy mustard dip and the guys went to town on them!!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is definitely a good brand and flavor for those sausage lovers! The extra smoky flavor makes it seem like you had cooked these over a campfire. They are good on their own or paired with a pasta dish. I made this the other night with spaghetti squash for a low-carb version and it was super tasty!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love these! i don't care a whole lot for regular hot dogs but these take hot dogs to a whole new level. They are truly phenomenal. They are a bit on the pricey side of things, but they are so worth it. I buy them all the time and writing this review makes me want to go buy them now.
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
Yummy. These sausages are amazing. The flavor Is intense and is a huge hit with my family. They are big in flavor and size and grill up perfectly. They are always in sale and I typically have a coupon for them too to save even more. I always keep these in my refrigerator for a quick meal for my family.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
These are great for an impromptu BBQ because they freeze well and thaw fairly quick in a bowl of cold water. I like to sometimes add a spicy BBQ sauce before they come off the grill. The cheesy flavor combines perfectly with the smoky bratwurst so well that it's awesome to eat them plain also.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?