Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
Hill shire farm has a lot of variety to their meats. It is very good and it’s a brand I can trust. It is almost about the same price as other companies. I would usually buy at bjs wholesale club.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
These are a go-to hit in my family! I like to cook them to perfection so they are juicy but not split so the cheese and flavor are all yummy and contained until the first bite! You can literally dress them as you wish or eat alone. Always fairly affordable in all the grocery stores I shop in and very recommended
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is my favorite sausage and definitely my go to it almost taste like their kill bossa but with cheddar cheese in it just be aware when you cook this do not eat it super hot because the cheese is like lava but the taste is amazing with just a little bit of mustard on a bun it is the perfect summer meal
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
We first enjoyed these delicious sausages at a friend's bbq and let me tell ya my kiddos were hooked.we had to have them at our home. A weekend bbq just isn't complete without cheddarwursts on the grill. They are crisp & juice with the perfect amount of cheese on the inside. Try them you will love them.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I buy these almost every Sunday for football season better than the regular hot dog and that snap you get on the first bite is fantastic. The cheddar oozes out and fills your mouth with what heaven must taste like.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is definitely a good brand and flavor for those sausage lovers! The extra smoky flavor makes it seem like you had cooked these over a campfire. They are good on their own or paired with a pasta dish. I made this the other night with spaghetti squash for a low-carb version and it was super tasty!
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
The Chedarwurst is amazing!  The flavor and taste is so good.  The texture is great as well.  We like to grill these on the weekends.  We took leftovers, sliced them in half and wrapped them up in crescent rolls.  I made a spicy mustard dip and the guys went to town on them!!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love these! i don't care a whole lot for regular hot dogs but these take hot dogs to a whole new level. They are truly phenomenal. They are a bit on the pricey side of things, but they are so worth it. I buy them all the time and writing this review makes me want to go buy them now.
Tabitha J.
These are great on the grill. I love the fact that it has cheddar cheese inside the sausage. I do hot dogs and some sausage dogs for the adults, for my kids birthdays. Every year the cheddar sausages are all gone. Next year I'll have to buy more because they are a big hit at the birthday parties.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back