BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy smoked sausage and this type with the cheddar cheese is very delicious. It is very easy to make and it is very easy to find. The price is reasonable and everyone thinks it’s good when I cook it.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good with the cheese infused.  Better than the oscar meyer cheese dogs for comparison.  The cheese isn't the greatest ever but I like that it is throughout rather than just on top or underneath.  The sausage is good just like the rest of them.  If you are looking for a top notch sausage experience, I'd go with another plain sausage from them.  But if you are looking for a cheese and unique experience, give this a shot.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
We love brats in my household and our favorite are these cheddar ones. You can't go wrong with Johnsonville meats. They are nice for our family cook-outs or for a quick weeknight meal. They are our adult entree to go with the kids hotdogs. We often pair them with a cold beer and eat them straight from the grill. Sometimes I cook them in a frying pan on the stove. Either way their delicious
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I really love the hillshire farm cheddarwurst smoked sausage! It tastes so good! I am in love with anything that had cheese, so having melted cheese inside the sausage makes it a million times better. It isn't that expensive either. I say it is a must buy for any cookout.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
I love biting to into the crisp snap of a grilled bratwurst and then the smokey sweet flavor of the juicy meat and the combo of it with rich cheddar cheese is divine. Never went to a grocery store that didn't sell them. They are extremely affordable and always a favorite with anyone I cook for. Nice on a roll or mixed with baked beans, but my favorite is with peppers, onions and fried potatoes
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great for cooking and dishes. They are also great for putting in a hot dog bun and eating like a hot dog. Because I will not eat hot dogs but I love these. And so does the rest of my family.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I love this stuff! These are great for grilling when you need to entertain or just when it's the family. They are quick and easy to cook and they are always a crowd favorite. They are inexpensive and usually are in sale at my local Kroger!
Keri L.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
These are delicious!  Love to grill them outside! Great taste that the whole family enjoys! I like mine with just a little mustard on a soft bun. Great value, would definitely purchase again.
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
Although I feel that these are a little greasier than I would like, I feel like there is better cheese distribution throughout the bratwurst compared to other brands. The price is competitive, and I always go for these first when I am having a BBQ.  They are filling enough that if you are an average eater like me, one is plenty, even though you will want more because they are so tasty.
Cierra L.
I’d give these 10 stars if I could! These are great cookout sausages especially on the grill! My kids love them, I love them. Way better with the cheese inside. Best part they aren’t over priced.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?