Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hotdogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I love Hillshire farms cheddar brauts! It’s such a simple meal to make and adds a little bit of a twist with being filled with cheddar. I typically have macaroni and cheese as a side dish with these because you can never have too much cheese. These are my go to if I’m looking for a cheap, quick and easy meal.
Christina P.
I bought these at United Foods. I'm not a big fan of cooking, so these came in handy. These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are so flavorful. I made these for dinner and paired them with some sauerkraut. It was delicious! These would even be good with breakfast. I recommend these to any sausage lovers!
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
These are a go-to hit in my family! I like to cook them to perfection so they are juicy but not split so the cheese and flavor are all yummy and contained until the first bite! You can literally dress them as you wish or eat alone. Always fairly affordable in all the grocery stores I shop in and very recommended
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is my favorite sausage and definitely my go to it almost taste like their kill bossa but with cheddar cheese in it just be aware when you cook this do not eat it super hot because the cheese is like lava but the taste is amazing with just a little bit of mustard on a bun it is the perfect summer meal
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
We first enjoyed these delicious sausages at a friend's bbq and let me tell ya my kiddos were hooked.we had to have them at our home. A weekend bbq just isn't complete without cheddarwursts on the grill. They are crisp & juice with the perfect amount of cheese on the inside. Try them you will love them.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I buy these almost every Sunday for football season better than the regular hot dog and that snap you get on the first bite is fantastic. The cheddar oozes out and fills your mouth with what heaven must taste like.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
The Chedarwurst is amazing!  The flavor and taste is so good.  The texture is great as well.  We like to grill these on the weekends.  We took leftovers, sliced them in half and wrapped them up in crescent rolls.  I made a spicy mustard dip and the guys went to town on them!!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is definitely a good brand and flavor for those sausage lovers! The extra smoky flavor makes it seem like you had cooked these over a campfire. They are good on their own or paired with a pasta dish. I made this the other night with spaghetti squash for a low-carb version and it was super tasty!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?