BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Melanie M.
Hilshire farms cheddar sausages are one of my most yummy memories from childhood. And I enjoy them just as much as an adult. They make for a great quick and easy dinner.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
hillshire farm is a great brand and i love all of their products. when trying to eat healthy these cheddarwurst smoked sausages are great !! I get them from shoprite and enjoy them for breakfast and just pan fry them up real quick using coconut oil
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best sausage dogs I've ever had :) They are delicious. They fit the bun perfectly. I also recommend grilling or slicing them up and adding to your favorite dish.
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
These are so good! We grill these and the whole family enjoys them. We usually just eat them on hotdog buns because their flavor is good. I buy mine from Kroger and I’d highly recommend these!
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I don't eat meat anymore but when I did these things were the shit. Cheese already inside a hot dog with chili on top. My family can eat these things for days at a time
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Just made this the other day. I added it to my penne pasta. Gave such a great flavor all on its own! I didn't need to season it at all! Will definitely be buying again.
Topeka P.
Cheese inside of a sausage or even on top of a sausage is always good, for the most part atleast. Hillshire is one of the best brands especially for a cookout or a bbq.
Angelique A.
These great for family get togethers . They have so much flavor but not over powering. I picked some up at Walmart. Very delicious when BBQ on the grill. I recommend this
stacy s.
Kings Mountain
These taste amazing. Having a hotdog without these is not a hotdog the flavor and texture is just amazing. The price for such few bratwursts is not the best i feel the price could be better.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?