Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love these sausages good taste and the cheese part is the best. Mostly used for breakfast they are so good and easy to make I usually hey mine at a local Walmart
Margarita G.
I love most delicious variety flavors of hillshire farms. The cheddarwurst Has to be one of the top flavors that my family goes for. These are so freaking good we pop these on the grill throw them on and I sourdough bun wit mustard and wala If you’ve got a delicious dog.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
These are amazing I love how flavorful these are, like literally mouth
watering. This is the only brand and type I actually buy. Highly
recommend anyone and everyone to try this product I promise you if you
do you won't be disappointed and who knows if your like me it could be
your go thing to get

Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My mom used to cook this for us once in a while so cooking these now bring back lovely memories. I loved my childhood so it was nice to bring stuff like this back from it.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed these sausages. They don't burst like other brands and the cheese maintains some texture rather than just running out. We will purchase again in the future.
adree k.
These were a recommendation from friends. They are really good. Cheese isn't my favorite so I liked the other flavors more but my husband loved them. Deffintly fun for bbq and summer cookouts.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. It's got the best flavor than many of the other brands and they seem to hold together on the grill better than the other cheesy dogs that I have tried. Trust me when I say this, but I know my dogs. I used to own my very own hotdog business. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average guy. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this product grill with BBQ sauce it's so good I can eat the whole pack it is very affordable and so tasty I would recommend it to anyone and I also eat it in pastas too and BBQ they so good
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?