Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
These are sooooo good grilled! A lot better than a regular hotdog to me. I also like them pan fried with Mac n Cheese on the side. Very good flavor! Good value not too pricey. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
I just barely tried this recently cause my family isn’t a sausage type & I’m like no, let’s try this for once. Omg its so good! My son likes it! I think this made it officially put our new thing. So buying more
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
One of my must haves for cookouts! These are nice, juicy, and cheesy! Everyone absolutely loves them. They taste just as good out of a pan as they do off the grill but I prefer them on the grill (who doesn't)
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
My family love this. It’s makes for a great and easy dinner it even lunch. We like to grill them. The kids love the cheddar cheese in the middle. They are also a very reasonable priced. They are easy to find and store and we really like the taste.
Lidia D.
Northville, MI
Never had a bad experience with this brand of sausage. It has good flavor and a variety of flavors. They're easy to make and very good quality. The only reason I didn't give it the last star is because I personally don't buy sausage that often.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
They are okay not the best sausage. I peered turkey sausage or just chicken I typically don’t like any add in . Bought it for my son but he wasn’t a fan . I will buy the brand again just not the specific flavor
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Absolutely love these! When you want a hotdog that’s a little extra, this is a good choice. They do tend to be “juicier” that regular hotdogs so make sure you have a napkin handy. I definitely recommend these!
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
These are a fantastic summer bbq meal! The flavor is outstanding m and they are absolutely filled with cheese!!! Very very good I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone!!! Decently priced as well.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
We don't eat a ton of sausage in our home but when we do these are always on the list. They taste great grilled or diced up in pasta. They are priced reasonably and available in pretty much any grocery store.
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
These are my absolute favorite! I replaced hotdogs with these. I also cut them up and eat them with rice. They are inexpensive and you can get them at Walmart. I would recommend trying them. They are delicious.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?