BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
I tried the cheddar brats for the first time at a family cookout recently and they were really good. They were not priced to high compared to other brands. I found these at Meijer. I would recommend these and will be buying again.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I love these and they are so full of flavor! I usually buy these when my family gets together for a grill out! The price is great and they have many flavors to select from. I recommend others to try!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We had these for my daughters birthday recently and we all loved them! Tasty and the perfect twist to a typical hot dog. Great for parties or just a regular old dinner. I will for sure be a repeat buyer
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Tried these once too and wasn't really a fan. I don't eat much meat and these were a little too much for me but they weren't bad. To each its own I have family that love these and live by them though.
Sara C.
Only a fan on brats on the grill when it comes to the hot dog territory. These are definitely the way to go. Perfecting for grilling out. Good price. Easy to find! Would definitely buy them again!
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Delicious delicious gmos lol. These cook up super easy and the cheese oozes out so nicely. It doesn't get too hot and try to murder you like hot pocket cheese. These are great on their own or with a bun.
Sabrina M.
Chandler, AZ
These aren’t the healthiest option, but they are delicious. The flavor combination is great! They are perfect to grill and eat solo or I like to slice and sauté with cabbage! I definitely recommend giving this a try. Super tasty.
Natisha T.
These cheddar worth sausages are so good I use them in many different ways and my family just loves them . We actually had some yesterday they are definitely great for a quick end of the week meal .
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
My husband loves these! I buy them for dinners occasionally and they're is none left after I put them on the table. They have a lot of flavor and I will be buying them again I recommend to try it!
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
One of my FAVORITES. I love cheddar brats. They taste excellent on the grill and if I have left overs the next day they still taste great. Price is usually pretty good depending on where you shop.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?