Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Eloina R.
Oxnard, CA
I love this product because I love smoke sausages. It is really good and these are one of my favorite brands to use when cooking. I purchase this at my local grocery store. I love to make different types of platters with the sausages
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
These are one of my favorites. So flavorful even when just boiled. Got them at my local stop and shop- good value compared to others especially because of the flavor.
Christy C.
My family love these sausages and we have them at least once a week. They ate juicy and devious. We cook them in several dishes as well as alone. Wonderful product.
Angela N.
Hillshire farm cheddar sausage is soooo good!! I’ve cooked them for hotdogs and also baked with onion and bell pepper slices and it’s very good alone or with a bun.
erica w.
waycross ga
This sausages are really good on the BBQ pit or grill. In a bun or as main dish, the only complaint I have is that they can be a little greasy with the cheese but my husband loves them .
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally don’t eat but I bought this as topping to make a pizza for my coworkers and they loved it. They complimented how well it paired with the Gouda cheese i used for the pizza.
Crystal M.
How many times can I type the word Yum! These are thick and juuuuuuicy! They're easy to make for a hearty fast lunch. I even slice and mix these into Mac n Cheese!
Pan S.
My favorite !!!!! It s best grilled ....it s also a great lunch when u want something fast and easy...sooo good by itself and also great with bbq sauce or ketchup
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the cheddar taste we cook these on the pit for the smoked grilled taste... great for camping it's already pre cooked it has a great flavor for a great price..
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love these sausages good taste and the cheese part is the best. Mostly used for breakfast they are so good and easy to make I usually hey mine at a local Walmart
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back