BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Cheddar in a sausage link!? The best thing to ever happen since I'm all about cheese! These are especially good when you cook them on the grill with some honey bbq sauce!!
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
Yummmmm! These are delicious! Being a German Wisconsin girl, we need out brats and we need our cheese. These brats are the perfect combination between the two. Love them!
Danielle B.
I wouldn’t buy these sauseages again. They were very hard to cook and didn’t taste that good. I bought this at shop rite and they were a bit on the pricy side. The flavor was ok, nothing great and overall I wouldn’t repurchase.
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
I love these cheddarwurst! The spices are perfectly blended and the cheese is perfect! They’re great to grill up or pan fry, and I’ve even used them in a hearty soup! They’re great in everything!
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
The cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm is delicious. My young children devour these as do we. I wish it had a tad more cheddar flavor but all in all is very good!
Jennifer H.
These are great on the grill! Love the cheese and the flavor! They don’t really require extra condiments! They aren’t too greasy and the price is not bad. Kids love them! All in all a family favorite!
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
We love this sausage for appetizers or even dinner as a main course. We bake or grill these sausages. You can buy it at any grocery store. Great flavor and smoked flavor.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I'm not sure if it's the cheese in the sausage or maybe the type of meat in the sausage but the smell was awful I didn't have them my husband said he likes them but I couldn't get past the smell
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I think these are the best sausages on the market. Super easy to make and they taste so good. It’s a funs and easy way to share the sausage links with the family. I would definitely buy it again to eat for breakfast or dinner!
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?