BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Kiersten P.
Topeka , KS
Mmmm cheddarwurst are the BEST. And hillshire has such an amazing flavor. I love everything about this sausage. It's a little pricey but the quality is totally worth it. I buy this generally at Walmart and they aren't too expensive!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Yum!!! I love smoked sausage but stuffing them with cheddar is even better. I’m craving them right now! The Smokey flavor is just right and the little bursts of cheese in every bite are so delicious.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Foodie Expert
I love these and they are so full of flavor! I usually buy these when my family gets together for a grill out! The price is great and they have many flavors to select from. I recommend others to try!
Brittnee M.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! I enjoy many other flavors they have. We love barbecuing these for lunch or for an appetizer when the chicken is on the grill. They have amazing flavor and are super simple.
Morgan C.
Foodie Expert
Loved the quality of these sausage links. The cheddar that is added in makes them taste even better. They are not to pricey, I would say they are definitely worth the money and I would advice anyone to try them
Gwendolyn W.
Foodie Expert
I love lots of different kinds of sausages. These are super yummy and they remind me of my childhood when my mom used to serve the cheese filled hot dogs. These are just a kicked up version. Yummy!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious I use these to make sausage dogs and they always taste fantastic! They are super easy to make and are great for a quick dinner! All my friends love them and we all chow down!
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
When I used to eat meat I LOVED this brand for their sausages, hot dogs and links. All of their products taste amazing and are a good price. My family uses this for all of our barbecues and cook outs.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
Foodie Expert
I tried the cheddar brats for the first time at a family cookout recently and they were really good. They were not priced to high compared to other brands. I found these at Meijer. I would recommend these and will be buying again.
Christa W.
Owasso
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm sausages are delicious.  Add Cheddar to them, and you really have a winner!  The value is also incredible.  This is readily found in my local grocer's freezer section.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?