BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Bee K.
Saco, ME
These are okay. They're pretty salty and they don't really taste much like cheddar to me, but they were on sale at Hannaford and seemed like a good idea at the time. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
I have these in my freezer as we speak. I had so many that I had to freeze some so they’d last longer. They are great quality and not overly priced. Small like hot dogs so we cut up and put in pasta.
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
These are absolutely amazing for the kids on a barbecue kind of day and to be honest I love them as well you can throw them into different kinds of dinners and they go perfect with just about anything
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwarst Smoked Sausage!

They have that fresh off the grill taste!

Filled with cheddar cheese they make every bite absolutely delicious!

They are great for a snack, a picnic, a barbecue, or at the park!
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
We were not a fan of this product. Not sure if it was the cheddar, but it was SO salty. It wasn’t even enjoyable. We basically had to mask the salt with ranch or whatever. Wouldn’t buy it again though.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Had these yesterday and a tailgate. Very tasty and plump up good on the grill. I purchased these from my local grocery store. We grilled them on a charcoal grill. I would repurchase for another event.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
this is sooo good when you want an elevated hotdog and it tastes so amazing. i bought mine at vans. they are usually expensive but for once in a while it is good. try to find a coupon so that you dont have to pay as much. i would buy again
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
Delicious. We enjoy these in the summer time, just throw them on the grill. Good tasty food for a low price. I buy these at market basket and eat them with or without a bun! Everyone should try them
Kiersten P.
Topeka , KS
Mmmm cheddarwurst are the BEST. And hillshire has such an amazing flavor. I love everything about this sausage. It's a little pricey but the quality is totally worth it. I buy this generally at Walmart and they aren't too expensive!
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
Growing up, my dad grilled these on occasion. Being raised in Wisconsin, cheddar dogs were one of his favorite foods. Now, I make them once every few months. I usually pick up a pack from Walmart :)
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?