BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Lorissah. J.
These sausages are good! I trade weiners for them when making chilli dogs. The price is inexpensive. You can purchase a pack or two just about at any store that sell food.
Brianna A.
LOVE!!! I normally never ate sausage until I've had these. The taste is so good and the cheese in the center just adds to it! I could eat these every week if I wanted too.
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
I love this brand of sausage. Every time I grill, I make sure to pick up a pack. Even if I chose to have it for breakfast, this sausage is better for all around enjoyment.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love these! They have a great flavor, especially when grilled. I also love to cook with these. I sometimes will use these in pasta, omelette and Cajun dishes.
Jessica A.
These aren’t delicious super good love these when we BBQ so good would recommend you try these I love how they have cheese in the middle it’s like a surprise in every bite
Heather R.
The Hillshire Farm Cheddar flavor are so good to take to a campfire. The way the fire cooks and chars the sausage leaves it with a flavor like no other. One of my favorites!
April O.
Just the right amount of cheese in them without overpowering all the other flavors. They also have that great snap that you want a sausage link to have when you bite into it
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I really love putting these on the grill and getting that slightly smoky flavor. I'm not usually into these types of sausages, but this one is delicious if you love cheese.
Tracy B.
Very tasty!! These are really good in a cassarole, on the grill, with peppers/onions, at BBQ....anytime really. Especially if you want to try something a little different.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Cheddar in a sausage link!? The best thing to ever happen since I'm all about cheese! These are especially good when you cook them on the grill with some honey bbq sauce!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?