Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my absolute favorite hot dogs/sausages! My family really enjoys them too - everyone is under the impression that I went all out when we have cheddar dogs!
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
I love this on and off the pit! I've had it as a bacon wrapped hot dog and just grilled as a side :) these sausages are very versatile and yummy! I love the taste!
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
Lots of sodium but so delicious! My favorite way to eat them is to cut them in half and wrap them in honey crescent rolls. Such a great twist on pigs in a blanket.
Briana M.
These are wonderful on Saturday when you've got the whole crew together for a good ole SEC game! We grill these almost every Saturday to eat while we're cheering on the Tide!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
These are great my husband and kids all love them. They have a great flavor with a nice cheesy under tone. The the casing has the snap we like and they are juicy.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love these flavored sausages/ brats. They are really good and loaded with flavor and extras. The cheese is really good so are the other flavors. A quick yummy meal!
Anna R.
The cheddarwurst is my favorite!! Such a delectable meal. It’s affordable and easy to make however because of the cheese along with the sausage, it gets pretty greasy. Delicious though!
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I rate these sausages a four because the taste of the meat was great but the cheese seemed to be grainy it put me off a little bit but they were still very tasty.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
These are so delicious and they are so good cooked on thr grill. In a pan or in thr microwave. They are a hit in my household. Definitely try these if you have not
Joan D.
Bethesda , MD
I love this brand their sausage is very tasty and delicious sometimes i added them when ever i cooked spaghetti or chili, not too pricey its very affordable and definitely recommend it.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?