Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Pineapple and Apple and cheese are my favorite are usually buy them at Costco for very good price they are usually two packs for 1312 something like that but they were really good inventory report that I would definitely
MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
THESE ARE BOMMMMBBBB. These are honestly the only kind I like. They are cheap and super good. I love them on the grill in the summer. Super yummy any time of the year though. I buy them a lot and would totally recommend them to anyone.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I love cheese. So putting cheese in the Aussie adds an extra flavor for me! These ones had the perfect balance of cheese and sausage and were reasonably priced. I like them grilled plain, with some ketchup to dip in!
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I love this sausage. It has a sweet flavor and it’s amazing. I bought it from Walmart. It’s a very good value, not expensive at all. The flavor is amazing. I love it, and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Yum yum yummy just looking at that pictures makes my mouth water. I love the taste of the cheddarwurst brats, especially grilled. But when I'm in a pinch they are easy to microwave too! Good with ketchup or just plain
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This are the BEST things for pigs in a blanket. They’re so delicious and perfect inside a buttery croissant! I love the kind that have cheese in the middle. They are definitely a nice breakfast treat and super easy/convenient to have!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I prefer fresh uncooked brats because I think they taste better than these. But I still find myself buying these occasionally for quick lunches. They taste great and my kids like them too! Good value for what you get
Alison R.
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
These sausages have amazing taste. The cheese adds the perfect touch and flavor. I’m so glad that my local grocery store carries these because I would travel to the next town just to pick these delightful treats up.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
This sausage has a nice smokey cheddar flavor. These taste great grilled on the BBQ or over an open fire when camping. I like to eat these with just a bun and some toppings. I recommend these if you like sausage dogs.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart