BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Favorite sausage ever! I use it in many dishes. My favorite is to to cut up in smaller pieces and throw it in some mac and cheese for a simple dinner on my busy days. Would buy again!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This sausage was to greasy and cheesy for me. I didn't like that much it is definitely like the package but just wasn't good to me I like my cheese on top not in the sausage
Deana B.
Great price for a cheese sausage. Juicy and has great flavor. You can separate the two flavors easily but it tastes so good throughout. Purchase at any grocery store.
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
These are always a hit ! Easy to cook for late nights after gymnastics and always a hit at social gatherings. Pairs well with so many foods and they’re always a great price
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
These are great on the grill. They have a good flavor. I bought at local grocery store. The kids like them too! Good eating on a bun or cut up and mixed with pasta or rice.
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
One of my favorite grilling treats! We always have these on hand. My kids love them just as much as we do. They have the perfect snap to them when you cook them just right!
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Most favorite food to eat at a BBQ party. When cooked the cheese that is melted inside give the best taste in every bite. Great quality of food. Would recommend to anybody.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I really love putting these on the grill and getting that slightly smoky flavor. I'm not usually into these types of sausages, but this one is delicious if you love cheese.
Heather R.
The Hillshire Farm Cheddar flavor are so good to take to a campfire. The way the fire cooks and chars the sausage leaves it with a flavor like no other. One of my favorites!
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Awww man, these are GREAT especially if you grill them! I'm lactose intolerant but I'll was these any day at a barbeque! Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?