BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I swear my husband eats these almost every night. They aren’t too cheeses by the definitely don’t skimp on the cheese either. They are super juicy and flavorful. I highly recommend this product. It’s great on the grill or in the oven.
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
These are a family favorite for sure! These are always on the list when we plan our meals for camping, hunting, lake trips, you name it! My family loves them. They are affordable and easy to grill up.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Always a favorite to put on the grill. Everyone lives these. Cheddar taste is just right. They cook good with great texture no matter how they are cooked. A little pricey when you have a large family.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Love these for a quick dinner. They are very tasty and heat up very well! I eat with rice but then are great on rolls like a hot dog! I would recommend these and other flavors available at the store!!!!
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
These are the best sausages. My family does these while camping instead of regular hotdogs. They taste amazing with the cheddar through them. Just roasted over a fire or on the grill is my favorite.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
We were not a fan of this product. Not sure if it was the cheddar, but it was SO salty. It wasn’t even enjoyable. We basically had to mask the salt with ranch or whatever. Wouldn’t buy it again though.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Love these. One of my favorites. I even use these in potato soup to add extra flavor. If eating on a bun prepare yourself with a bib as they are extra juicy and bursting with flavor. Highly recommend
zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
So delicious!! Something I make sure to buy when we are planning a BBQ, great flavor and the cheese just bursts into your mouth when you take a bite. Worth the price and something I always recommend
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
I love bratwurst so much. These are pretty good, I usually go for the cheaper knock off brand but have bought these on occasion and I do like them. You can't go wrong with a cheddar filled bratwurst.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?