BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love These sausages! They are so juicy and have great flavor. I generally use them as hot dogs in a hot dog bun and top them with some ketchup and mustard! They taste good whether you grill or bake them.
Brandon C.
Graat product me and my family love and trust ! Great look great everything I have not one con or negative thing to say about this product very great value not pricy as all I would recommend to other !
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
Foodie Expert
These are bomb! So so so so good! Great for barbecues or even if you just want a quick meal! They are juicy and delicious. They are relatively inexpensive, you can find them almost at any super market!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love me some sausage. The added cheese is also a plus. It provides a good taste. Of course it’s better when it’s hot but that’s a no brained. You can buy it at local grocery stores for a decent price
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is the best smoked sausage I have ever had. If you add it to some chicken spaghetti or gumbo it taste so great. The cheese on the inside gives it an even more burst of flavor. I will be buying these forever.
Casey J.
Gypsum, KS
Love these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage. The cheddar ones are the best. And you can most times find a sale on them which makes it even better. Great for party's or camping also.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed these. The size, flavor, cook time - all were satisfactory. There are other bratwursts that I would repurchase before this one, but I absolutely wouldn’t turn it down if offered again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Loxahatchee, FL
Foodie Expert
These were a great addition for a little zest at our Sunday night football BBQ. We usually have just the old fashion hot dogs and hamburger but I brought these and they flew off the plate. They were delicious!
Holly Marie C.
Douglasville, GA
Love this product. Chedderwurst sausages are one of my all-time favorites. The cheese is melty, the flavor is amazing and I always want to eat at least two or three because I can’t get enough of them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?