BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase these for my husband. He enjoys them as a snack or breakfast. They cook quick in the microwave and are very cheesy. I like to have them in our fridge all the time.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Delicious! Really love the smoke flavored! Wet easy to heat up ! Bought at my local H-E-B! I would purchase again! Convenient and very good quality for the price! A must have
Donna R.
Pearl
My children love these when I put them on the grill for them. They love the pop and then the oozing of the cheese. They are very flavorful and you can’t go wrong with brand.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I love that these are great on the grill but still very flavorful on their own if you just throw them in a skillet! The price is one of the best parts considering it’s great quality for a low price!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I love Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. We buy these instead of hot dogs to throw on the grill or roast over a fire when camping. So flavorful and delicious and inexpensive.
Jessica B.
long beach, CA
Omg I just purchased some. Ok so if you are a meat lover like I am you won't regret it. A bit salty but delicious. I can't only eat one. I love adding some pickled jalapeño and some mozzarella cheese
Caitlin S.
Hillshire farm has really good sausages. They're of really high quality and have an amazing flavor. I'd definitely recommend these as they're affordable and worth the money.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
I love this! ITs even better when you cook with in beer! But it can be hard to find in the grocery store. I feel like they only have it every so often. Priced really well. 👍
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
My husband and I really like these Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages in the summer time. They are great on the grill and perfect for an easy summer barbeque.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Favorite sausage ever! I use it in many dishes. My favorite is to to cut up in smaller pieces and throw it in some mac and cheese for a simple dinner on my busy days. Would buy again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?