Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is a war in our house. My husband HATES the ones with cheese in the middle, while I don’t mind them at all! If we buy, we buy one pack of regular and one pack with cheese! We both win!
Ashtyn O.
Searsmont, ME
Kinda a weird cheese, but still not bad. Definitely doesn't taste like quality cheese, but that has yet to deter me. Makes me happy to eat. Reasonably priced.
Valerie A.
oceanside
Very flavorful. Perfect for a meal of anytime of the day. With breakfast I chop potatoes and some bell peppers and slice the sausages into circles and cook all together and it’s perfect!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I have to be honest, I really wasn't too impressed with Hillshire farms sausages. The flavor wasn't that great and the ingredients could definitely be cleaner. Too much for not that great of quality.
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
These bratwurst were amazing! I picked them up from my local city market to try them for dinner one day and my whole family loved them. I will continue buying them
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
These sausages are wonder especially on the grill. I bought these from Walmart. You can get them from any grocery store. The cheese tops it off. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this to anyone that loves sausages
Michon M.
Memphis, TN
Lots of sodium but so delicious! My favorite way to eat them is to cut them in half and wrap them in honey crescent rolls. Such a great twist on pigs in a blanket.
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
I love this on and off the pit! I've had it as a bacon wrapped hot dog and just grilled as a side :) these sausages are very versatile and yummy! I love the taste!
Crystal B.
Tasty family favorite! You can griil em, boil em, or braze em! We love Johnsonville products! And we love cheese! So these Johnsonville cheddar sausages are AMAZING!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my absolute favorite hot dogs/sausages! My family really enjoys them too - everyone is under the impression that I went all out when we have cheddar dogs!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?