BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
We wanted something different for dinner and we were not disappointed. Good quality meats used. No artificial ingredients or flavors and no msg. When on sale a good price. I would make try other flavors.
Luz C.
I love this sausage they are delicious you can find them in Walmart I enjoy them you can’t go wrong with them can’t brag about them not that expensive good value for me I would definitely buy them again
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I love These sausages! They are so juicy and have great flavor. I generally use them as hot dogs in a hot dog bun and top them with some ketchup and mustard! They taste good whether you grill or bake them.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Love it because of the cheese lol. I like eating sausages and with cheese it just gives it a nice extra taste to it. I eat this in the morning with some toast and eggs with a nice glass of orange juice.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
Martina A.
These links are pretty good. Grill a little and put on a hot dog bun with some mustard, delicious! I love the combination of cheese that it has in the link. They taste so good and I will purchase again.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
this smoked sausage is my favorite. you can grill,broil etc.the cheese inside oozes out and adds so much flavor to the sausage. the price is so reasonable.i cant say anything bad about this product. i tell all my friends to try this.
Lauren H.
These are super yummy and my family loves them! On the BBQ, boiled, fried, or baked in the oven; Hillshire Farms is always a delicious, go-to brand at our house!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I've had them before for breakfast and I enjoyed them. They were easy to cook and my local supermarket had a discount on them so I bought to packs. This can be a breakfast food or a dinner food.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?