Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
I use these for all sorts of meals around my house. Love the flavor, and the simple meals that we can make to get the kids fed and happy. With a name you trust!
Jessica S.
Conover , NC
These are delicious! We eat them grilled with peppers and onions and mustard on buns. The cheese is made into the brat so you have that golden goodness in every bite!
Mary C.
We love Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst. It has a pleasing snap and just the right amount of oozy cheese combined with the sausage juices. I will eat them plain, on a bun, or cut up into my pasta.
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Packed with tons of amazing flavor and easy to make, these were my college go tos! You can make a lot of amazing dishes with them. A must have for each shopping trip!
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
My family has used this product for years. We like to use them in mac and cheese. They are kind of a funny product but it is good value and high quality taste.
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Pretty good, smokes well, barbecues well, cheese melts fairly well. Cheese does have a bit of a processed taste, but I tend to notice those things more than others. I don’t mind them, kids love them.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
My daughter will not eat any kind of meat except for ones that look like hotdogs. I like being able to give her something slightly better than just a regular hotdog.
darkskin e.
Love these yummy smoky flavorful sausage. I like to chop it and throw it in my spaghetti sauce, along with diced tomatoes, sweet peppers, and garlic powder. Very yummyy
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are delicious and one of my favorite easy tailgating foods. They have great flavor. I wish a lower sodium version was available but otherwise I have no complaints.
Valerie A.
oceanside
Very flavorful. Perfect for a meal of anytime of the day. With breakfast I chop potatoes and some bell peppers and slice the sausages into circles and cook all together and it’s perfect!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?