BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Taylor S.
My favorite! Honestly these dogs are the best! If you love cheese these have just the right amount. I personally cook love them cooked on the grill to get the best flavor!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Like these ones, but the jalapeño cheddar wurst are the absolute best! They're average in price, and easy to find. Wrap them in bacon & grill them up for an easy and delicious dinner on a summer night! Yum
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
These are my husbands favorite. When we go grocery shopping I always have to get a pack of them. They do have a really good flavor when you add your own touch to make it perfect.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
These sausages are so yummy!!! You can enjoy them as a breakfast sausage or for a dinner dish. I personally like to cut them up and put them in spaghetti. It's so many recipes to try with these sausages.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
These are great! They have a savory taste and the cheddar flavor makes them so much better!. They come at a great price and are available to many grocery stores. I would definitely recommend this product
Hannah C.
I wasn't a fan of these sausages. I prefer my cheese on top of the sausage rather than inside. It's affordable but the taste leaves something to be desired. I would not buy again.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Always been a favorite of mine since childhood. The brilliance of instilling cheesy goodness inside of sausage is overwhelming! My husband doesn't like the concept, but I love it!
Mary W.
Brown Deer, WI
These are so amazingly delicious! They taste best if you put them in a toaster oven. And all you need is a bun because these are so good that you don't need mustard or ketchup.
Tammy V.
I wasn't sure how these would taste but they are delicious! I like to grill them so I can get some of that grill flavor. Really good and has a nice snap when you bite into them
Catherine L.
I will not eat hotdogs anymore since trying these hotdogs. They are my new go to! They melt in your mouth, taste amazing, and have less processed ingredients than most hotdogs!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?