BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Diana H.
San antonio, TX
I love sausages! This cheddar sausage adds extra flavor and is very filling. It's easy to cook and easy to get. You don't have to search far to find it. Great flavor and I would recommend to others to try!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
We have these frequently in our house. Hubby and son can't get enough. They are really good if you get them browned well and then put them in a bun, topped with Italian cheeses and caramelized red onion.
Dalia C.
I'm like these sausages, but this have a lot a sodium, I'm bout in Publix Supermarket. The flavor it's good, and smells delicious, I'm suggest cook in a grill. I don't know if I buy again. I'm not crazy about it
Sheila M.
Hits the spot, great flavor perfect on a bun with some onions and mustard with a side dish. Or alone as a meal. The cheese filled is delicious and the kids love to eat. Can be dressed up or dressed down.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
These are very good if your having a party or a grill out. The price is nice & the value is great. It could be in a better package but besides that I love these & the flavor is amazing. I would recommend these
Briana W.
These are FANTASTIC! They are great for lunch or even dinner with some sides. The meat is always quality & not fatty. The cheese is just enough without making them greasy. They are pretty decently priced as well.
Tabitha B.
The sausage with cheese on the inside is delicious and it is something that the kids enjoy. I like purchasing them from Target because there is usually a sale on them. The sausage has alot of flavor on it.
Summer H.
Yummy!!!! These are amazing!! I love to grill them or throw them in the microwave. Great on a bun or just by themselves. Very affordable and great for cookouts or a simple dinner at home. Will buy again!
Amy B.
Brownsville
I love this sausage brand !! I only buy sausage that is alone or with cheese. There is one that also has jalapeños i think, but I stay away from that one because I dont like anything spicy in my sausage!
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
We wanted something different for dinner and we were not disappointed. Good quality meats used. No artificial ingredients or flavors and no msg. When on sale a good price. I would make try other flavors.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?