BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

April Danne M.
Houma, LA
The guys love love love these brats! Every time we bbq or have a cook out I have to get these. They really love the ones with cheese on the inside. And we never have left overs.
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Yummy! These hold their moisture and don't get dry. Its an easy lunch for my kiddos and i can just microwave them! The flavor is good and anything with cheddar is always better.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
I like this product so much. I and my family are so satisfied by this one. We bought this product in the target. In my favorite store.. I will buy it again. I will recommend this product to all my friends.
Shelbie C.
My family loves when I cook these for dinner. They have a great flavor and are very juicy. They enjoy them with sauerkraut or just on a hotdog bun. My local grocery store always has them priced just right.
Kayla S.
These sausages are so addicting! I take garlic pita bread and slices of these sausages, feta cheese, and Spanish then grill it all with a vinegrette. The perfect lunch sandwich!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
These are to die for. They are so delicious! They are perfect for cookouts or just an easy lunch or dinner. The flavor is amazing and the value is just as great! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
The Cheddarwurst are to die for ! They cheese oozes out on each bite . Brats are already fantastic , adding the melted cheese to every bit only enhances the flavor and greatness
katherine P.
durham
These are my favorite. They’re so yummy. Everyday I usually have one I usually buy this at market basket and it’s not expensive. At all. I also bring them to work for a snack or have them for breakfast!!!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
These are my husbands favorite. When we go grocery shopping I always have to get a pack of them. They do have a really good flavor when you add your own touch to make it perfect.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
These are great! They have a savory taste and the cheddar flavor makes them so much better!. They come at a great price and are available to many grocery stores. I would definitely recommend this product
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?