Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Jenifer H.
These are great on the grill! Love the cheese and the flavor! They don’t really require extra condiments! They aren’t too greasy and the price is not bad. Kids love them! All in all a family favorite!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I'm not sure if it's the cheese in the sausage or maybe the type of meat in the sausage but the smell was awful I didn't have them my husband said he likes them but I couldn't get past the smell
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
I think these are the best sausages on the market. Super easy to make and they taste so good. It’s a funs and easy way to share the sausage links with the family. I would definitely buy it again to eat for breakfast or dinner!
Valerie M.
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
Best brats my bbq has ever had! I love the cheddar insides when they warm up. The casing has a lovely light snap to it when it gets the bbq char marks on it. So so good.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
hillshire farm is a great brand and i love all of their products. when trying to eat healthy these cheddarwurst smoked sausages are great !! I get them from shoprite and enjoy them for breakfast and just pan fry them up real quick using coconut oil
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best sausage dogs I've ever had :) They are delicious. They fit the bun perfectly. I also recommend grilling or slicing them up and adding to your favorite dish.
Christina K.
Clovis, CA
Just made this the other day. I added it to my penne pasta. Gave such a great flavor all on its own! I didn't need to season it at all! Will definitely be buying again.
Topeka P.
Cheese inside of a sausage or even on top of a sausage is always good, for the most part atleast. Hillshire is one of the best brands especially for a cookout or a bbq.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
These are so good! We grill these and the whole family enjoys them. We usually just eat them on hotdog buns because their flavor is good. I buy mine from Kroger and I’d highly recommend these!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?