BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Christine L.
Washington , IA
Easy to cook. Just a few minutes on each side on the grill. 👌🏼 Always gotta grill brats. There’s no other way to eat them. Cheddar gets perfectly melty. Best served on a toasted bun.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
Everyone loves a cheesy sausage. They’re great for parties, barbecues and family get togethers. They’re really great with potatoe buns. The only thing is if you don’t cook them well enough the cheese doesn’t melt right.
Aly O.
Soooo yummy! I have always felt that hillshire made the best brand of sausage and this particular kind does not disappoint. I love the cheese in it! Very flavorful, easy to find in stores and not too pricey either.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
These are my favorite sausages. They have the perfect smoky flavor and are a great value. The added cheddar flavor makes them taste even better. I purchase at my neighborhood grocery store. I will purchase again.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
These Cheddarwurst sausages were a great replacement to regular hot dogs inside of chili cheese dogs. I enjoyed eating them as chili cheese dogs with some Lay's potato chips and a coke. Was a delicious meal.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I love the flavor of these sausages. I only every buy the cheddar ones. Perfect to just toss on the grill and cook up for an easy meal. Not to mention it’s also great tailgating food. 100% recommend for anybody.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
These are so yummy. I really like the burst of cheddar! My daughter even enjoys them. Although we usually get them during the summer months for bbq time. So it’s a nice treat then.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
OK so I was in the store and I was the thing to pick up regular sausage but I thought of you when I feel I'll try something new and I actually don't regret it was pretty good I would definitely buy it again
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I usually buy a lot during the summer time to bbq. They taste quality is a lot better than cheaper brand options. I also like that they have different options. You can find these at all major grocery stores.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
We buy these for a quick meal for when I work night shift and my significant other doesn't have to cook. We love the taste of these sausages and you can really taste the cheddar.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?