BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Amy K.
Dallas, TX
One of our favorites for a quick and easy dinner! We love pairing it with Mac & cheese, it reminds of us being kids with hotdogs, Mac & cheese! They are great quality and a good price! I would definitely recommend this product and buy again!
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
These are pretty delicious I’m not a huge fan of cheese too much but my family tried these for dinner one night and I️ feel in love. I️ personally like them best cooked on the grill and then placed in a bun with mustard.
BoxKraz E.
I am a carnivore and I enjoy eating these when I am on the go for a super quick protein filled breakfast. Microwaved, grilled or pan seared they taste delicious every time and come in a variety of flavors.
Tanaira R.
Bossier City, LA
Always great on the grill. Not a fan of these boiled but always juicy. All stores don’t always have them but I always seem to find them on sale. If you are having a family barbecue I suggest you get these
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
These are a great go to when I want something more than a hotdog. They are so tasty and are a great addition to any meal or cookout. Not a bad price and always available. I definitely would purchase again.
Kayla H.
Delish! I've never had a problem and they always fill my belly! I usually get them at Walmart or Winco, taste delish, smell great and they are a great deal! I alway recommend! I will continue to buy these
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
These sausages are very tasty. I like quality and taste. They are great value for the price. I don’t like cheap sausage Good value!! Just grilling them are the best. I would definitely recommend to others.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
I love these sausages! These are probably my favorite to have at a barbecue. They are so juicy and cheesy the flavors are great. They are very good for the price and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These cheddar dogs are great on the grill. I️ love adding them to Mac and cheese and the flavor is amazing! They don’t really fit into our healthy regimens anymore or else I️ probably would continue to buy
Kerrigan C.
So much flavor with a punch of cheese! They're a real crowd pleaser and affordable for a good sausage. Good by itself, cut up in pasta, eggs, over the fire, however you want them. I'd recommend to others!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?