BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Foodie Expert
Great for breakfast! We like these paired with eggs and grits in the mornings or on cold evenings! Hilshire is a dependable brand when it comes to sausage and I will continue to purchase. I would recommend.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
Great product I love sausage and these are great on the grill! Great flavor and taste definitely worth snagging some when you see it it is priced good and it tastes good not much else to say about sausage haha
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Foodie Expert
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Foodie Expert
This is an awesome sausage brand, it’s especially delicious when served as a hot dog or Italian sausage or even sliced up and served with different types of cheese. It’s very delicious! I would recommend it
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
When you're looking for a great cheese dog, look no further than these! These taste amazing if grilled and topped with some ketchup. The price is pretty decent as well and they're always in stock at Kroger!
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
Foodie Expert
One of my faves!!! They’re really great in the oven and even better on the grill! Would have this over anything else on the grill! Tends to be kinda pricey when feeding a lot of people but definitely a fav at a bbq!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Foodie Expert
My husband eats these like hot dogs. They are also very good wrapped and baked in crescent rolls! Great flavor and they are just good! Price is decent for what you get and it makes for an easy quick dinner.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Foodie Expert
These are pretty delicious I’m not a huge fan of cheese too much but my family tried these for dinner one night and I️ feel in love. I️ personally like them best cooked on the grill and then placed in a bun with mustard.
Eugenia W.
Birmingham, AL
I really do like these sausages a lot. I didn't think I would at first but I had them on the grill sand they turned out good. The price is not to bad. They are very juicy if cooked right. I would buy again.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Foodie Expert
Not as cheesy as you would think but still pretty good. I don’t like how the cheese gets so hot ... burning hot and then the meat isn’t very warm. If the temperature could be figured out its would be better
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?