Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Donna R.
Pearl
My children love these when I put them on the grill for them. They love the pop and then the oozing of the cheese. They are very flavorful and you can’t go wrong with brand.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I love that these are great on the grill but still very flavorful on their own if you just throw them in a skillet! The price is one of the best parts considering it’s great quality for a low price!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I love Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage. We buy these instead of hot dogs to throw on the grill or roast over a fire when camping. So flavorful and delicious and inexpensive.
Katlyn G.
Easton, MD
I love this! ITs even better when you cook with in beer! But it can be hard to find in the grocery store. I feel like they only have it every so often. Priced really well. 👍
Caitlin S.
Hillshire farm has really good sausages. They're of really high quality and have an amazing flavor. I'd definitely recommend these as they're affordable and worth the money.
Janet W.
Boley, OK
Awesome, they are so good my whole family loves them in my spaghetti. I changed the recipe last year and substituted the turkey meat for these chedderworst and it was a hit.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This sausage was to greasy and cheesy for me. I didn't like that much it is definitely like the package but just wasn't good to me I like my cheese on top not in the sausage
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Most favorite food to eat at a BBQ party. When cooked the cheese that is melted inside give the best taste in every bite. Great quality of food. Would recommend to anybody.
Deana B.
Great price for a cheese sausage. Juicy and has great flavor. You can separate the two flavors easily but it tastes so good throughout. Purchase at any grocery store.
Jessica A.
These aren’t delicious super good love these when we BBQ so good would recommend you try these I love how they have cheese in the middle it’s like a surprise in every bite
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?