BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Dana T.
brentwood, NY
These are so good for breakfast or on the grill. Hillshire never goes wrong  I don't think twice about buying them. Usually, I pick them up on a sale they can get pricey.
Halea A.
If you love cheese and brats like myself - this is the perfect combo!! They super easy to grill & the flavor is great. The price point is perfect and goes great with any tailgate party!
Clarissa D.
Yummy in my tummy! Very delicious product. You can make several different meals with this sausage. My favorite is making it with rice & sautéed peppers. Purchase from my local Kroger & will absolutely get it again!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Yummy yummy yummy yummy is what I have to say. I love them they are so good. Plus my son loves them as well. Healthy snack for him and I love the taste. Pros they are amazing and yes I will buy them again for sure.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
These are great for cookouts! They taste great and are very filling not too bad at prices I normally buy them from Walmart! They are my go to for a good grill out in the summer time! I would definitely buy them again
Xen H.
so good!!! my family loves it.. it has great flavor abd not too salty in my opinion.. sometimes i would cook it alone or i would add it into the pasta or cook it with onion and mushroom..
Will H.
White Hall, AR
My family loves these. We put them in Hot dog buns and sometime we just put them on a plate. These are the perfect blend of sausage and cheese without anything overpowering the other.
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
I personally don’t like cheddar brats but my family loves them! Not too expensive. You can always find at you local Walmart. I’d say their a good price. $3ish dollars. My family always gets them, very good on the grill
Cali V.
Waco, TX
This is so good when you’re in a hurry and hungry. Makes an amazingly good sandwich. Very flavorful and juicy. One of the better brands out there. And packaging is decent. Would definitely recommend and buy again
Jessica R.
These are really tasty and I have purchased quite a few times. I love the taste of the cheese in them. Great flavor and great price! I love to eat them on a hot dog bun with toppings!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?