BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I really love eating these. I love the taste and that some have cheese in the middle. Great for summer. Sometimes I love to make them and mix with mac n cheese. Would recommend to anyone because they are really good.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These are amazing! They taste the best when cooked on the grill. They aren’t the cheapest hot dogs you’ll find but they are quality and have great flavor!!! I️ usually get mine from Publix and will buy them again
bianca r.
yum! Love Hillshire farms but only for the sausage ! I don’t like their pre cut meat but they have great sausages and nice flavors ! Good for breakfast or to grill up for dinner in a pasta or alone for sausage subs!
JJ E.
These Hillshire Farms Cheedarwurst are my all time favorite smoked sausage. There is so much flavor packed into each link. (My mouth has started watering now!) I personally prefer these over any hot dog or other sausage. I love using Hawaiian hotdog buns with these and the best part is the bit of a snap you feel and hear biting into one of these and then bam delicious flavoring of Cheddarwurst hits the mouth.
Shannan F.
These are really delicious!  My only qualm is that they're really salty.  I typically wrap them in croissants and bake them in the oven for about 13mins.  From their, I'll make some eggs, chop some fruit and breakfast is served.  They have a really nice flavor but if you have blood pressure issues or are just watching your salt in general; you may want to try a low sodium version.
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
These are very tasty sausages and very convenient to cook. I'm very happy with my purchase and I bought them from Giant and I have no general complaints with the products:m. I highly recommend it to buyers.
Devinne L.
I don’t really like sausage, but i love cheddar sausages😍 they’re very very easy and quick to make and inexpensive! They’re also very juicy and have a great flavor! We usually eat them alone or on hot dog buns.
Ericka W.
My family loves these at BBQ's they are usually gone as soon as they come off the grill. I am not a fan of cheese so I do not eat them. However I buy them for my loved ones and will buy again .
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love having breakfast sausage! Going out to eat at times can get pretty expensive so I try to buy stuff from the grocery store instead that way I save a lot of money and can cook things at home without spending too much money going out. I really like this stuff
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I love these sausages! Just the right amount of cheese in them too! I cook mine with onions and bell peppers and put it on a bun with some mustard 😍 Fairly priced and delicious! Johnsonville has some of the best sausages! Def would recommend any of their products!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?