Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Michelle C.
Denton
This is the only sausage I will eat! Love to grill it or put in the frying pan to brown the edges a bit. Put it on a bollilo roll, add mustard and it reminds me on German Bratwurst. Most sausages give me horrible indigestion but there must be some ingredient in Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst that prevent that from happening.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I love these as an alternative to just plain old hot dogs (yuck), I buy them almost every time I go shopping actually. Everyone in the house loves them and they come in a resealable package even. These sausages are inexpensive and perfect for a backyard barbecue.  Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
Honestly I was expecting this product to be very flavorful and delicious. I was disappointed when I first tried the cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm because the flavor was very processed and artificial. This is not a product I would recommend, nor will I buy it again. The only plus side was that this product is not very expensive, so it wasn't a big waste of money.
Heather A.
These are cheap and an all time favorite at any grill out I attend. They cook super well on the grill and it doesn't take them too long to cook either. They are so juicy and full of flavor. They pair well with anything else at a grill out as well. The cheese is plentiful inside and you can actually taste the cheese.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
My dad got us hooked on these when we were kids, because he liked them so much. I still eat them to this day as a simple dinner, or add it to rice and beans, even a salad for protein. It's like a typical hotdog but a sausage and cheese filled when you bite into it, it's juicy and has soft hot gooey cheese. I'll eat these any day.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Oh my goodness, these are so tasty. We buy these on occassion as a cheat meal because they are a bit high in fat. They are so good though. get them nice and browned, with a little mustard.... yum.
Danielle H.
My whole family loves cheddarwursts.  They can be enjoyed alone or with a bun.  The price is reasonable for these and we love when they do a sale on them.  I would recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
Christina P.
I bought these at United Foods. I'm not a big fan of cooking, so these came in handy. These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst are so flavorful. I made these for dinner and paired them with some sauerkraut. It was delicious! These would even be good with breakfast. I recommend these to any sausage lovers!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I love Hillshire farms cheddar brauts! It’s such a simple meal to make and adds a little bit of a twist with being filled with cheddar. I typically have macaroni and cheese as a side dish with these because you can never have too much cheese. These are my go to if I’m looking for a cheap, quick and easy meal.
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hotdogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back