BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly who doesn't love cheese in your food? This combines amazing food with quality melted cheese which is an amazing combo. I found mine at Wal-Mart and love them for cookouts, tailgates, or just normal dinner
Carlie M.
Clemson
Go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat go meat
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best sausage I've had!!! I got my boyfriend hooked on it too! Make it with some veggies omg can't go wrong! Not too much cheese in it which is great! You get a lot of the juicy flavor in the meat !
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Love this stuff especially cooked with cabbage. Very affordable and you can buy it at your local Walmart. Has great flavor where you don’t have to season. Highly recommend anyone to try this delicious sausage!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love these so much! They taste so good and everyone in my house loves them. They are a great price. You can make them with any side dish and also get creative with them. I would definitely buy these again.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst I want of my favorite sausage links. They have such a nice Smokey taste and the cheese just oozes out and they give you an ice pop when you bite into them. Absolutely scrumptious
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I love having sausage with every breakfast and in stews and these are really good ❤❤❤
I highly recommend these, you will love them as I do and they are greatly priced and packaged
I will continue buying these
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I love these sausages because they have the cheddar! They're really good and they are always a hit when camping. The value is pretty good, they are not that expensive. I like them best when they have a crispy outside from being cooked over a fire.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
These were really good! All my brothers especially loved them, including my dad! I bought this at the local grocery store and I grilled them for hot dogs 🌭
Perfect for a quick outside meal for a get together
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This are delicious and easy to cook! My toddler even loves them! We have thrown them on the grill and we have also baked them in the oven with veggies, both ways are great! We buy a package often! Love them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?