BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing! Tastes great, love the cheddar within the meat, it complements the spices beautifully. Great to cut up and have as an appetizer with some crackers for a tailgate or party.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
This product is delicious and is a great deal where I purchased at my local Walmart. Pros has a good flavor and cons a little to difficult to prepare until you get used to how. I would definitely recommend to others!
Taylor M.
Mansfield, TX
BEST CHEDDAR SAUSAGE OUT THERE! We aren’t big cheese people but we buy these at least once a week to eat and it’s so good! You can eat it by itself and that’s huge for us when we’re trying to find places to cut carbs
Kim C.
Yummmmmmmmmmm! I love breakfast food for every meal. I can eat this daily. Not greasy. Perfect amount of cheese flavor. I love this. I will continue to purchase it. It is my favorite.
lauren b.
Hillshire farm has some great variety of sausages and brauts. These cheddar wuearts are really great on the grill. It has cheese cooked inside for some extra flavor and ooyegooey cheesy
Halea A.
If you love cheese and brats like myself - this is the perfect combo!! They super easy to grill & the flavor is great. The price point is perfect and goes great with any tailgate party!
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
These are so good for breakfast or on the grill. Hillshire never goes wrong  I don't think twice about buying them. Usually, I pick them up on a sale they can get pricey.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My family really loves these. The flavor is wonderful. The cheddar cheese really shines through. These are perfect for those summer get togethers or for those upcoming football parties.
Xen H.
so good!!! my family loves it.. it has great flavor abd not too salty in my opinion.. sometimes i would cook it alone or i would add it into the pasta or cook it with onion and mushroom..
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Yummy yummy yummy yummy is what I have to say. I love them they are so good. Plus my son loves them as well. Healthy snack for him and I love the taste. Pros they are amazing and yes I will buy them again for sure.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?