BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausages

Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having sausage with every breakfast and in stews and these are really good ❤❤❤
I highly recommend these, you will love them as I do and they are greatly priced and packaged
I will continue buying these
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst I want of my favorite sausage links. They have such a nice Smokey taste and the cheese just oozes out and they give you an ice pop when you bite into them. Absolutely scrumptious
Mai Ze V.
Foodie Expert
My favorite!! I call them “cheesy dogs” and they are my favorite when you’re so busy and need something quick to eat, just heat it up and eat it with rice! Lol. It sounds weird, but it’s actually really good.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Foodie Expert
This are delicious and easy to cook! My toddler even loves them! We have thrown them on the grill and we have also baked them in the oven with veggies, both ways are great! We buy a package often! Love them!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
I love these sausages because they have the cheddar! They're really good and they are always a hit when camping. The value is pretty good, they are not that expensive. I like them best when they have a crispy outside from being cooked over a fire.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Foodie Expert
Great for breakfast! We like these paired with eggs and grits in the mornings or on cold evenings! Hilshire is a dependable brand when it comes to sausage and I will continue to purchase. I would recommend.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Foodie Expert
These are pretty delicious I’m not a huge fan of cheese too much but my family tried these for dinner one night and I️ feel in love. I️ personally like them best cooked on the grill and then placed in a bun with mustard.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Foodie Expert
This is an awesome sausage brand, it’s especially delicious when served as a hot dog or Italian sausage or even sliced up and served with different types of cheese. It’s very delicious! I would recommend it
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
Foodie Expert
One of my faves!!! They’re really great in the oven and even better on the grill! Would have this over anything else on the grill! Tends to be kinda pricey when feeding a lot of people but definitely a fav at a bbq!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok first off , cheese is delicious and adding it to my sausage is even better . Mornings are so much better because of this . Love the packaging and the quality of the sausage it’s yummy and worth the price .
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?