Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
If you are looking for simple sausages that you buy in the store and make at home then you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm products. If I have the time I do find that the sausage at my local butcher is better, but Hillshire does have good flavor.
Vanessa R.
This sausage is pretty good! The cheddar flavor adds a lot to the already smoky flavored meat. I cooked it on the grill and ate it as a sandwich with peppers and onions. It is also pretty affordable and easy to find in grocery stores.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
These sausages are so good! I love cooking them for my breakfasts. You can cook them in the microwave or on the stove! You can really taste the cheddar in them too! I wish they cost a bit less though, but I also only buy things if they're worth the price. These are!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Usually, I like to bring gourmet gifts to my family in Christmas but the last one, I choose to celebrate myself with Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust Smoked Sausage, the price is acceptable and the memory of something so delicious. I told all family and friends about it !
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
These are delicious. Whether you wanna make one or several. They are quick and easy to make. You can even microwave them. East them alone or on a bun with your favorite toppings. These are delicious and you can really taste the cheese in them.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These are a family favorite in my home! They are super easy to make and delicious. We prefer them on a bun with ketchup. Great flavor and my 3 year old son loves them as well. I would recommend to others! Great on the grill in the summer! Yum!
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These cheddar sausages are so good and they remind me of my childhood :) The beef sausage and cheddar flavor are a great combo. You can find these at any store for a great price, I recommend trying these out if you love sausages and cheese!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Throw a pack of these babies on the grill and call it a freakin buffet! I love cheddar wursts, and I've always trusted this brand to bring on the high quality meat and flavor.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Who doesn’t love smoked sausage? These are great for cookouts and are always the first thing to go when I have one. They are juicy, fresh, and exploding with flavor. I love mine with mustard of course. Great price for the amount you get.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart