BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Marie M.
Cameron, NC
These are by far my favorite sausages. They taste great in the microwave or on the grill. I love the surprise and amount of cheese inside. For the price, there is a lot of food given and 1 or 2 will fill you up.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I cook these for my family every week.Even my children eat these lol. They love to eat days with macaroni and cheese. These are affordable and they’re easy to find I would definitely recommend these to others.
Jennifer F.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is my absolute favorite. I loveeeeeee sausage. Especially this flavor and it is not expensive at all! I usually buy mine from Walmart. They cook really fast too. I would always recommend this brand.
Angel w.
We buy these on occasion my husband absolutely loves these they are awesome and I must try best sausages I found considering they have cheese in them not too many brands are very good with cheese in the middle
Lidia D.
Northville, MI
Never had a bad experience with this brand of sausage. It has good flavor and a variety of flavors. They're easy to make and very good quality. The only reason I didn't give it the last star is because I personally don't buy sausage that often.
Maria A.
Sausage plus Cheddar cheese......ORGASMIC!! I bought this at Walmart and couldn't believe what I was missing. I'd usually recommend these grilled and eaten either as a hot dog or alone makes a tasty snack while you wait for the bbq to be ready.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
We don't eat a ton of sausage in our home but when we do these are always on the list. They taste great grilled or diced up in pasta. They are priced reasonably and available in pretty much any grocery store.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
This is a must when my family grills out. My kids love the flavor! The cheese is amazing. I purchased this at my local grocery store, the cost it’s comparable to other brands. I will definitely purchase again
Jocelyn H.
Tasty, delicious, cheesy, juicy. 10/10 would eat again. Great with or without a bun. Also good with macaroni and cheese. I love to buy them on sale at Winn-Dixie with my boyfriend and then eat some for dinner.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
So good I love ❤ so much but she is a pretty good lady and I love love it so much makes it more fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great deals and great great stuff to play and great great for fun fun and great great stuff and great great ️
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?