BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
These are so good. I never have had sausages with something inside of them until having these. They are the best microwaved I think. Taste really good with grits. I would recommend to others
Kristen A.
These Cheddarwursts are delicious. Especially grilled to give it that all around crispness is fantastic. When you take a bite you get cheese and awesomeness. Definitely worth the money and will be buying again.
adriana D.
Prattville, AL
Love them absolutely delicious! Easy to make and great to eat. The whole family loves them. ❤ perfect for mornings on the run or if you want something flavorful. They are oozing with flavor.
Alyssa G.
Merced
These sausages are super good! They're a little pricy but if you want good links this is definitely a go to. I like to eat them just as is but there's tons of ways to incorporate it into your meals. I totally recommend it!
💋Sha💋 J.
Adamsville
These sausages to me are best on the grill!!! They are also good if you fry them in a pan. I usually get them from Walmart because they have a bigger selection. The cost is pretty decent too.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
I would love these so much more if it was more health friendly! They Are very good to the taste buds but not so good to my tummy! Good value but I just want them to be more health friendly to be honest!
Yvonne G.
Great tasting sausage with just the right amount of flavoring and cheese. Available at most grocery and mass market stores. Good as a side or main dish. Cooks up easily and fast with little effort. It is very affordable.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
These are so good. I usually put nacho cheese on my hotdogs but this has it inside. I cook mine on the grill and it tastes better than any other way of cooking it. Has a little kick to it but I’m sensitive to flavorings.
Candi C.
These are delicious! My picky eaters devour them and request them at least once a week! They're good grilled up and eaten on a bun, but I like to toss them into a pasta dish or even salads.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?