BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

McKayla K.
Delicious and easy to fry or grill. Nice cheesy flavor. I will purchase again. Will eat again. Purchased at Scott’s in Lindsborg, Kansas. Good value. Best value at Walmart or Dillons/Kroger. You should try them!!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
They are okay not the best sausage. I peered turkey sausage or just chicken I typically don’t like any add in . Bought it for my son but he wasn’t a fan . I will buy the brand again just not the specific flavor
Katherine T.
I just barely tried this recently cause my family isn’t a sausage type & I’m like no, let’s try this for once. Omg its so good! My son likes it! I think this made it officially put our new thing. So buying more
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great sausage! Hillshire farms makes great sausages but I love these chedderwurst ones. They’re great with mustard! They’re good for grilling or frying or even sticking in the microwave. Will definitely buy again.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Go Meat!! I love that these taste delicious and cheesy. Hillshire is a very good brand and I know why. I alway feel like theirs is high quality. Love grilling them and sealing in all the flavor. Great with mustard.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
These are a fantastic summer bbq meal! The flavor is outstanding m and they are absolutely filled with cheese!!! Very very good I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone!!! Decently priced as well.
Lidia D.
Northville, MI
Never had a bad experience with this brand of sausage. It has good flavor and a variety of flavors. They're easy to make and very good quality. The only reason I didn't give it the last star is because I personally don't buy sausage that often.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
Great product. They taste great and are reasonably priced. They are fully cooked so they are easy to heat up and my husband and daughter also like them. Can buy at any grocery store for less than 4$ a package
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
One of my must haves for cookouts! These are nice, juicy, and cheesy! Everyone absolutely loves them. They taste just as good out of a pan as they do off the grill but I prefer them on the grill (who doesn't)
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?