Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this sausage my family buys this sausage ever weekend we can never have this in my house if it were for me I would eat the whole packet it has such a good taste and especially when it’s on the grill.
Rebecca L.
Love hillshire farms sauage and this was not any different! I which that the cheese in this were more "stringy cheesy" and not so "watery." It's very juicy and great mixed into other recipes or eaten by itself. Can be found in most grocery stores.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These cheddar sausages are so good and they remind me of my childhood :) The beef sausage and cheddar flavor are a great combo. You can find these at any store for a great price, I recommend trying these out if you love sausages and cheese!
Jewelen D.
These are some of the best sausages, I have ever had. My sister and I can eat them with without any condiments on them. I like how juicy they stay no matter the method you chose to cook them. The fact that the cheese is all the way through and not just on the surface is a plus as well.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
If you are looking for simple sausages that you buy in the store and make at home then you can't go wrong with Hillshire Farm products. If I have the time I do find that the sausage at my local butcher is better, but Hillshire does have good flavor.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
These are delicious. Whether you wanna make one or several. They are quick and easy to make. You can even microwave them. East them alone or on a bun with your favorite toppings. These are delicious and you can really taste the cheese in them.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These are a family favorite in my home! They are super easy to make and delicious. We prefer them on a bun with ketchup. Great flavor and my 3 year old son loves them as well. I would recommend to others! Great on the grill in the summer! Yum!
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
My family sometimes has a craving for cheesy goodness so when I need something quick and delicious to fix this is usually one of my go to’s!! I throw them in the oven and back to golden brown and then slap on a bun and dress it :-) happy family.....happy momma
Vanessa R.
This sausage is pretty good! The cheddar flavor adds a lot to the already smoky flavored meat. I cooked it on the grill and ate it as a sandwich with peppers and onions. It is also pretty affordable and easy to find in grocery stores.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart