BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
These are a must at our family cookouts. They are so good and cheesy. Just a little mustard to go on it and I'm ready to go. These are my favorite and they are priced just right for any budget.
ene w.
Newnan, GA
These are so good, I normally wouldn't buy sausage  (or anything) with cheese already in it but Walmart was doing a sample of these with some BBQ sauce and I decided to try it. They were delicious!  I always have them in my fridge now. I have to buy the bulk pack because my kids love them too. And they are picky!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Absolutely delicious! My husband always wants regular bratwurst and he knows to. It come home without these for me! They have just enough cheddar that you really don't need any other condiment.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
These cheddarworst sausages are juicy and tasty. We grill them at all of our summer cookout parties. They are big hit at our annual 4th of July beach bash. Hillshire Farms is also a brand I trust.
Caitlin B.
Super tasty!! I love this brand of sausages,I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them. They're easy enough to cook up and taste great,especially when cooked on the grill. Great in a bun or even just by themselves,just delicious!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
These are great for lunch or dinner! They have great flavor and come with many different flavors to try! I️ like the cheese and jalapeño. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend to try.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
To say I really don't eat that much cheese I like this brand of smoked sausage. I really dont use it in any recipe I just cook it and eat it like a hot dog. Priced at a good price at Walmart and the small supermarkets.
Charlin F.
My whole family loves these Hillshire Farms Cheddarwursts. They are especially delicious when you make them on the grill. They don't get too tough like a lot of the other wursts I've tried, and the cheddar middle is a yummy touch.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwarst Smoked Sausage!

They have that fresh off the grill taste!

Filled with cheddar cheese they make every bite absolutely delicious!

They are great for a snack, a picnic, a barbecue, or at the park!
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom buys these all the time and makes them on the grill. They taste amazing and are a great price. I got them from WinCo Foods, and love them so so so much!! My favorite brand of sausage for sure!!!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?