BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

ene w.
Newnan, GA
These are so good, I normally wouldn't buy sausage  (or anything) with cheese already in it but Walmart was doing a sample of these with some BBQ sauce and I decided to try it. They were delicious!  I always have them in my fridge now. I have to buy the bulk pack because my kids love them too. And they are picky!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Absolutely delicious! My husband always wants regular bratwurst and he knows to. It come home without these for me! They have just enough cheddar that you really don't need any other condiment.
Caitlin B.
Super tasty!! I love this brand of sausages,I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them. They're easy enough to cook up and taste great,especially when cooked on the grill. Great in a bun or even just by themselves,just delicious!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
To say I really don't eat that much cheese I like this brand of smoked sausage. I really dont use it in any recipe I just cook it and eat it like a hot dog. Priced at a good price at Walmart and the small supermarkets.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These Cheddarworst are my fmailya favorite breakfast meats. They are quick and easy to cook and are filling. My kids will ask for them every morning before school if they can. The price is good and the taste is even better.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
These brats are very good for the packaged kind you get in the lunch meat section, Hill shire farm is my go to. Definitely not as good as the real deal ones you get in the raw meat section, but I would still buy them again.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom buys these all the time and makes them on the grill. They taste amazing and are a great price. I got them from WinCo Foods, and love them so so so much!! My favorite brand of sausage for sure!!!!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
These are great for lunch or dinner! They have great flavor and come with many different flavors to try! I️ like the cheese and jalapeño. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend to try.
Nicole C.
Absolutely amazing especially on the grill but also over the stove. Great price amazing taste. I️ purchase at least 2/3 packages a month if you haven’t tired them yet do so you won’t regret it
Briana M.
Little Rock , AR
These are always a must when we grill at our house. Delicious flavor and perfect amount of cheese. We add mustard and a slice of bread or bun. Great value for the price. Would recommend to others!!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?