Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Throw a pack of these babies on the grill and call it a freakin buffet! I love cheddar wursts, and I've always trusted this brand to bring on the high quality meat and flavor.
Nicole B.
Seven Springs, NC
These are so good! I like that they have cheddar in them. I will fry these up and serve them by themselves or put them in and rice. They're great and it takes no time at all to cook them!! They're great when you want something fast to eat and made at home.
Allison C.
Great addition to simple summertime cookouts. pop them on the grill and cook with the hotdogs. Fairly priced. Great value! Good flavor, watch out for the first bite, cheese gets HOT and can squirt out when you take the first bite.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
These are amazing for family bbqs, anytime I buy them they are the fastest thing to go. The flavor is amazing and especially for the price I got them at! For me the best way to make them is baked in the oven with a little BBQ sauce on it.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is okay. Not my favorite sausage, mainly because the cheddar aspect throws me off and I find it contain far too much sodium chloride in one serving. Would not recommend this specific flavor or sausage.
ImmYazmin A.
This is great for football night as finger foods! The cheddar is visible and powerful for those who love cheese! I’m more of a fan of plain but it will do the job. My company seemed to love it. I had it with tortilla and grilled onions.
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
These are perfect for breakfast or grilling for lunch time I bought this at stop n shop .. my fav recipe is frying them adding it with rice or an omelette if sticking to strictly breakfast this is a repeated buy for when I go Food shopping
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,317 reviews
These are absolutely delicious! I absolutely love sausage, but Hillshire Farms is always the best. I love the cheese in it because it's actually real unlike other sausage and hot dog companies. I highly recommend this brand and this product!
Amber M.
Camp Point, IL
I'd consider this a middle-quality smoked sausage. It's not the best I've ever had, but I'll eat it if it's on sale. It has a hearty flavor and the cheese inside has a pleasant texture. Be careful when you bite into it though. Very hot!
Jasmine W.
When i want to make pigs in a blanket, this is the only brand that I use. I love these especially when they are cooked on a hot stove with some char on them. That way i eat them with some eggs and hash browns. Best cheese sausage ever!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?