BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I am not a huge fan of these sausages, just because of the processing. The kids like the flavor though and we pick them up at the grocers every once in awhile when we are out of home grown and processed sausage.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I love these things thrown on the grill. They are super tasty! My whole family love them. They come nicely packaged. I will buy these again very soon. I recommend them to everyone! I like the original ones best.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
I sort of liked this product. Personally I prefer just plain ol' sausage but I wanted to try something new. I'm not a huge fan of it but it was pretty tasty. The price was reasonable too. I don't think I'll purchase this on a regular basis, but if I'm craving it, definitely.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are pretty tasty. Real cheddary taste. I like them in place of regular hot dogs for a more rich taste. A bit more expensive than regular hot dogs. Overall very yummy and would buy them again in the future.
Rachel C.
Wichita
I first sampled this at Kroger. It was amazing so I bought more! They are a little bit on the high end of pricing but absolutely worth it! The are great with chips or beans. It’s definitely a good barbecue meal!
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Foodie Expert
this smoked sausage is perfect for cookouts and barbecues. I bought this at Walmart and I also buy it at Kroger. A good value and it tastes amazing you should buy these smoke sausages. would definitely buy again
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very good sausage my family loves this at BBQs and it tastes amazing. The pro is that it's flavorful! Our recipe is to marinate it in barbecue sauce and we usually but it at our local grocery store. We buy it all the time and we will buy it again!
julie h.
claremore
Foodie Expert
These are my FAVORITE!!! I love the crunch on the outside skin, and the juicy, cheesy, tender middle! The flavor is perfect! I can eat them cooked on the stove or on the grill and they taste wonderful either way
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
These are my absolute favorite! I replaced hotdogs with these. I also cut them up and eat them with rice. They are inexpensive and you can get them at Walmart. I would recommend trying them. They are delicious.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Foodie Expert
They are okay not the best sausage. I peered turkey sausage or just chicken I typically don’t like any add in . Bought it for my son but he wasn’t a fan . I will buy the brand again just not the specific flavor
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?