Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THESE! There's the best tasting cheddar cheese in the middle! Throw these on the grill and they are delicious! Omg! Would recommend! Very easy to make! And not that expensive either! I buy these all of the time!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anything filled with cheddar is mouth watering to me. Some sausages taste so fake and processed, but that’s not the case with these! There are also sales on these at the grocery stores all the time
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
This product is delicious and is a great deal where I purchased at my local Walmart. Pros has a good flavor and cons a little to difficult to prepare until you get used to how. I would definitely recommend to others!
Taliyah M.
DET
I really love all of the Hillshire Farm product, my family does to . I always buy mine from Walmart, love the sale on them would buy them all day if I can. great flavor.. great with BBQ.
Jennifer G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing! Tastes great, love the cheddar within the meat, it complements the spices beautifully. Great to cut up and have as an appetizer with some crackers for a tailgate or party.
Taylor M.
Mansfield, TX
BEST CHEDDAR SAUSAGE OUT THERE! We aren’t big cheese people but we buy these at least once a week to eat and it’s so good! You can eat it by itself and that’s huge for us when we’re trying to find places to cut carbs
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My family really loves these. The flavor is wonderful. The cheddar cheese really shines through. These are perfect for those summer get togethers or for those upcoming football parties.
Kim C.
Yummmmmmmmmmm! I love breakfast food for every meal. I can eat this daily. Not greasy. Perfect amount of cheese flavor. I love this. I will continue to purchase it. It is my favorite.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
These are so good for breakfast or on the grill. Hillshire never goes wrong  I don't think twice about buying them. Usually, I pick them up on a sale they can get pricey.
Halea A.
If you love cheese and brats like myself - this is the perfect combo!! They super easy to grill & the flavor is great. The price point is perfect and goes great with any tailgate party!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?