BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Kimberly J.
My husband and I really love these. Cook them up with butter, green peppers, onions, and potatoes and you’ll be golden. Or make them into a sausage fried rice. Flavor is fantastic. I buy these on a regular basis.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These sausages are really good on a the grill with some mustard and relish! They are a must have at most cook-out's that I host at my home and are usually the first ones to be gone! We love Hillshire Farm because of the quality and the extra "meaty" flavor.
Brittany H.
I don’t buy these often buy when I do my daughter loves them. It’s a good value for what you’re getting and the flavor is good. My daughter loves them in baked beans. I will buy again, I just don’t do it very often
Jessica T.
They're sausages. With cheese. Right inside the sausage. I mean what can you say, it's American af. They're delicious. Grab a pack for the next family BBQ. Or for Independence Day. Bc America. And freedom. And cheese.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This are the BEST things for pigs in a blanket. They’re so delicious and perfect inside a buttery croissant! I love the kind that have cheese in the middle. They are definitely a nice breakfast treat and super easy/convenient to have!
Melissa F.
I enjoy these hillshire Farm brats over the other brands as far as precooked brats go. We eat them quite often. They are priced well and you can find them in just about any grocery store. I will continue to buy and eat them.
amy s.
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I am not a huge fan of these sausages, just because of the processing. The kids like the flavor though and we pick them up at the grocers every once in awhile when we are out of home grown and processed sausage.
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
love hilshire meat and sasages truley americas best hilshire farm go meat ! anyone else say this in classd in highschool and eeryone reply with go meat ? my favorite meat next to the sausages is the black smoked pepper one with pepper at the edges.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I love these things thrown on the grill. They are super tasty! My whole family love them. They come nicely packaged. I will buy these again very soon. I recommend them to everyone! I like the original ones best.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?