Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage

I loved these as a kid growing up and still love them now. Charred on the grill with the little pockets of cheese melting inside. So good!
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
I would love these so much more if it was more health friendly! They Are very good to the taste buds but not so good to my tummy! Good value but I just want them to be more health friendly to be honest!
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Candi C.
These are delicious! My picky eaters devour them and request them at least once a week! They're good grilled up and eaten on a bun, but I like to toss them into a pasta dish or even salads.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I love the cheddarwurst! Much better than the cheese filled hot dogs, the cheddarwrust have great flavor, you can boil them or just cook on the stove, perfect for a side of mac and cheese!
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Wow this sausages are amazing I’m a lover for sausages I had try so many but this one has a fabulous taste to it the value is a little pricey but is worth it your belly will thank you!!!!
Cybil P.
I love these ! I don't care for hot dogs so this is a great alternative. Fresh cheesey flavor! Texture is firm but not hard rubbery. Definitely delicious! My favorite go-to at a cookout !
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This is the only brand I purchase for sausages! It obviously costs more but it is worth the cost definitely high quality meats ! I recommend this for barbecues & grilling ! Love this brand!
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THESE! There's the best tasting cheddar cheese in the middle! Throw these on the grill and they are delicious! Omg! Would recommend! Very easy to make! And not that expensive either! I buy these all of the time!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?