BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite summer grilled item. They are amazing on the grill so good I don't even use a bun! Easy to nake and very filling. Dipped in mustard or eaten with no condiments they are so yummy!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I actually do not eat bratwurst-- ever. I hate it. But on a camping trip this summer a friend brought these and I tried them and was hooked. They are the perfect combo of bratwurst and hot dog in my opinion. And cheese only makes it better. Love them.
Angel D.
Great tasting sausage! I cook it with scrambled eggs for breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner. I’m currently on an egg diet, but I like to mix it up a bit. The flavor is good. And I would definitely buy it again.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids really enjoy these for breakfast. The cheese filled ones are not my favorite but they definitely clear their plates when I cook this. It’s become a staple in this house, and I can always find it on sale somewhere.
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Yummy! These are a family favorite. I usually buy these for the nights we are busy and don't have the time to cook a big huge meal. I cook them in a pan and make a side of veggies and a side of pasta and we're set!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
My husband loves grilling and always picks these up for BBQs and gatherings! They are so full of flavor and always a hit. They're the perfect size for hot dog buns which is just an added bonus. Definitely recommend
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst are a precooked sausage that can either be microwaved, grilled, or fried. You can find Hillshires Farm cheddarwurst in your Grocer's refrigerated lunch meat case generally by the hot dogs.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
We eat these at least once a week during the summer! We grill them then put shredded cheddar and mayo on our buns then enjoy them! Delicious! These are he best! Will continue to purchase and I would recommend to anyone who loves sausages and grilling
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This are the BEST things for pigs in a blanket. They’re so delicious and perfect inside a buttery croissant! I love the kind that have cheese in the middle. They are definitely a nice breakfast treat and super easy/convenient to have!
Brittany H.
I don’t buy these often buy when I do my daughter loves them. It’s a good value for what you’re getting and the flavor is good. My daughter loves them in baked beans. I will buy again, I just don’t do it very often
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?