Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
Oh my goodness what can I not say about this? These are awesome grilled or boiled I love putting a little mayo and Ketchup on my bread when I have these! These I prefer over any other brand!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
These are great for lunch or dinner! They have great flavor and come with many different flavors to try! I️ like the cheese and jalapeño. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend to try.
Maria A.
These sausages are really good to me. It depends on which ones you get but I do recommend because they have a good flavor and they are a good price. I recommend them . I buy em all the time.
Kristen A.
These Cheddarwursts are delicious. Especially grilled to give it that all around crispness is fantastic. When you take a bite you get cheese and awesomeness. Definitely worth the money and will be buying again.
Ashley H.
Love to eat the sausage product love the little weenies love to make barbecue weenies with strawberry jelly that's an awesome thing and my kids love it so easy soda licious always fresh meat
adriana D.
Prattville, AL
Love them absolutely delicious! Easy to make and great to eat. The whole family loves them. ❤ perfect for mornings on the run or if you want something flavorful. They are oozing with flavor.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
These are so good. I never have had sausages with something inside of them until having these. They are the best microwaved I think. Taste really good with grits. I would recommend to others
Alyssa G.
fresno
These sausages are super good! They're a little pricy but if you want good links this is definitely a go to. I like to eat them just as is but there's tons of ways to incorporate it into your meals. I totally recommend it!
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
These are so good. I usually put nacho cheese on my hotdogs but this has it inside. I cook mine on the grill and it tastes better than any other way of cooking it. Has a little kick to it but I’m sensitive to flavorings.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster, PA
I always get the turkey ones of these sausages with add ingredients garlic, peppers (red and orange) and add pepper to it and let it sit in pan for a lil & mix it and I’m telling you it’s the best for breakfast with eggs.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?