BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Jessica J.
Leavittsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite summer grilled item. They are amazing on the grill so good I don't even use a bun! Easy to nake and very filling. Dipped in mustard or eaten with no condiments they are so yummy!
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Foodie Expert
Loves these brats! They grill nicely. Have a great flavor and fit well on the bun. I find the price good and easy to find and at local grocery store. Top with spicy mustard and it's the best! I'll be buying again.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst are a precooked sausage that can either be microwaved, grilled, or fried. You can find Hillshires Farm cheddarwurst in your Grocer's refrigerated lunch meat case generally by the hot dogs.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Foodie Expert
I actually do not eat bratwurst-- ever. I hate it. But on a camping trip this summer a friend brought these and I tried them and was hooked. They are the perfect combo of bratwurst and hot dog in my opinion. And cheese only makes it better. Love them.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves grilling and always picks these up for BBQs and gatherings! They are so full of flavor and always a hit. They're the perfect size for hot dog buns which is just an added bonus. Definitely recommend
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy! These are a family favorite. I usually buy these for the nights we are busy and don't have the time to cook a big huge meal. I cook them in a pan and make a side of veggies and a side of pasta and we're set!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
I'm picky with hot dogs and sausages, but I like these. I've seen them at most grocery stores. They're a little more on the expensive side but I would say it's still a good value. I will likely buy again eventually.
Angel M.
These are really good and if you throw them on the grill they are even better. I like the cheddar ones but especially like the jalepeno. I bought it at my local grocery store and I would recommend you try them too
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Foodie Expert
You will never taste anything like hillshire!! It’s the best, hands down. Walmart, grocery stores and dollar generals have it. They are so juicy and awesome! Definitely worth the buy. It meets all our grilling needs!!
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Foodie Expert
These are sooooo good grilled! A lot better than a regular hotdog to me. I also like them pan fried with Mac n Cheese on the side. Very good flavor! Good value not too pricey. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?