BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Angela S.
Austin, KY
Love these. One of my favorites. I even use these in potato soup to add extra flavor. If eating on a bun prepare yourself with a bib as they are extra juicy and bursting with flavor. Highly recommend
Kellie S.
London, KY
Had these yesterday and a tailgate. Very tasty and plump up good on the grill. I purchased these from my local grocery store. We grilled them on a charcoal grill. I would repurchase for another event.
Christa W.
Owasso
Hillshire Farm sausages are delicious.  Add Cheddar to them, and you really have a winner!  The value is also incredible.  This is readily found in my local grocer's freezer section.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
These are so delicious I use these to make sausage dogs and they always taste fantastic! They are super easy to make and are great for a quick dinner! All my friends love them and we all chow down!
Brittnee M.
These are so delicious! I enjoy many other flavors they have. We love barbecuing these for lunch or for an appetizer when the chicken is on the grill. They have amazing flavor and are super simple.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are great for cooking and dishes. They are also great for putting in a hot dog bun and eating like a hot dog. Because I will not eat hot dogs but I love these. And so does the rest of my family.
Gwendolyn W.
I love lots of different kinds of sausages. These are super yummy and they remind me of my childhood when my mom used to serve the cheese filled hot dogs. These are just a kicked up version. Yummy!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Before I had to quit eating dairy, these were my favorite kind of sausage. Can’t get enough! They taste great, the cheese just melts in your mouth. Depending on where you buy them, they’re fairly decently priced!
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I love this stuff! These are great for grilling when you need to entertain or just when it's the family. They are quick and easy to cook and they are always a crowd favorite. They are inexpensive and usually are in sale at my local Kroger!
Keri L.
Garland, TX
These are delicious!  Love to grill them outside! Great taste that the whole family enjoys! I like mine with just a little mustard on a soft bun. Great value, would definitely purchase again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?