Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
These Cheddarworst are my fmailya favorite breakfast meats. They are quick and easy to cook and are filling. My kids will ask for them every morning before school if they can. The price is good and the taste is even better.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
These are always a must when we grill at our house. Delicious flavor and perfect amount of cheese. We add mustard and a slice of bread or bun. Great value for the price. Would recommend to others!!!
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom buys these all the time and makes them on the grill. They taste amazing and are a great price. I got them from WinCo Foods, and love them so so so much!! My favorite brand of sausage for sure!!!!
Charlin F.
My whole family loves these Hillshire Farms Cheddarwursts. They are especially delicious when you make them on the grill. They don't get too tough like a lot of the other wursts I've tried, and the cheddar middle is a yummy touch.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Pop these in the skillet as a high protein snack. I occasionally dice them and throw them in with eggs as a scramble. I really enjoy these. The cheese in the inside is amazing!!! Really good for a quick meal and better than regular hot dogs. Usually serve with a side of rice for dinner. Good price for the package size!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
These brats are very good for the packaged kind you get in the lunch meat section, Hill shire farm is my go to. Definitely not as good as the real deal ones you get in the raw meat section, but I would still buy them again.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwarst Smoked Sausage!

They have that fresh off the grill taste!

Filled with cheddar cheese they make every bite absolutely delicious!

They are great for a snack, a picnic, a barbecue, or at the park!
adriana D.
Prattville, AL
Love them absolutely delicious! Easy to make and great to eat. The whole family loves them. ❤ perfect for mornings on the run or if you want something flavorful. They are oozing with flavor.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
Oh my goodness what can I not say about this? These are awesome grilled or boiled I love putting a little mayo and Ketchup on my bread when I have these! These I prefer over any other brand!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
These are great for lunch or dinner! They have great flavor and come with many different flavors to try! I️ like the cheese and jalapeño. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend to try.
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?