BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
This sausage has a nice smokey cheddar flavor. These taste great grilled on the BBQ or over an open fire when camping. I like to eat these with just a bun and some toppings. I recommend these if you like sausage dogs.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
These sausages have amazing taste. The cheese adds the perfect touch and flavor. I’m so glad that my local grocery store carries these because I would travel to the next town just to pick these delightful treats up.
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
I've loved these seance I was a little girl they have always been my absolute favorite and go to you can eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner the cheese shoots in your mouth I just love them I get them all the time
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Foodie Expert
Hillside Farms Cheddarwurst sausages are perfect for grilling and have really good flavor. I love the cheesy flavor and the juiciness. A perfect solution for a quick dinner, even better if you grill them. So delicious!
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting! Especially good on the grill of course. But if I need a quick dinner I love cooking this up with some rice. It’s a great price and easy to find at most grocers. I would most surely recommend to others
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Foodie Expert
I prefer fresh uncooked brats because I think they taste better than these. But I still find myself buying these occasionally for quick lunches. They taste great and my kids like them too! Good value for what you get
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
We love these sausages in our house. They are great on a bun or mixed in some Mac and cheese! They have great flavor and are not a greasy mess when eating. They are made with ingredients I am happy to feed y family!
Nickie J.
I love this sausage. It has a sweet flavor and it’s amazing. I bought it from Walmart. It’s a very good value, not expensive at all. The flavor is amazing. I love it, and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Madison N.
Foodie Expert
I love meat. Sausage is one of my favorite things to eat and also cheese and this is both combined into one. The flavor comes out more when you grill them but if you just want something quick to eat they are good in the microwave.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage taste great, especially fresh off the grill in the summertime with some great sides and close friends gathered around.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?