BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
These sausages are very cheap at the grocery store. Great for hot dogs at a party or something but definitely needed some sauce to go with it like relish and ketchup. Not the best taste but not bad! I would buy again.
Madisyn C.
W Saint Paul, MN
I love cheese. So putting cheese in the Aussie adds an extra flavor for me! These ones had the perfect balance of cheese and sausage and were reasonably priced. I like them grilled plain, with some ketchup to dip in!
Camille C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Yum yum yummy just looking at that pictures makes my mouth water. I love the taste of the cheddarwurst brats, especially grilled. But when I'm in a pinch they are easy to microwave too! Good with ketchup or just plain
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! I especially love to eat these with eggs in the morning. Very good and affordable at the market. Everyone I make it for, loves it! I usually chop it up with egg and make it into a burrito. Definitely recommend
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Who doesn't love cheese? So I purchased these thinking the same thing...I did not like cheese in my sausage. It gave off bursts of cheese where if it could have been one even taste I think I would have liked it more.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
These are a bbq staple for me, I don't like plain old hot dogs. They take it to a whole new level of flavor. And with the number per pack you can get 2 packages to 1 pack of buns and not have one more than the other.
Kara M.
This is the only smoked sausage I buy. Tastes great! Easy to cook. Can use to make smoked sausage by itself, or add into meals. Packaging is resealable, which makes it great to use some now and save the rest for another meal.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
The kids and I love these! I mean who doesn’t like cheese lol so it’s a plus that they have cheese inside! I cut them up cook them and add them to my pasta Alfredo! I would definitely recommend for an easy dinner night you can even make them as hot dogs!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
These are really good I usually grill them on my grill I bought them from Walmart I also use them in pasta dishes as well but I usually use a different kind. They are good in flavor I would recommend these to others.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love these bratwurst. I love that there’s cheddar inside. I like bratwurst way more than hot dogs plus these have cheese in them which is a bonus because I love my cheese so I highly recommend if you love bratwurst or you just don’t like hot dogs or you do.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?