BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I love These sausages! They are so juicy and have great flavor. I generally use them as hot dogs in a hot dog bun and top them with some ketchup and mustard! They taste good whether you grill or bake them.
Martina A.
These links are pretty good. Grill a little and put on a hot dog bun with some mustard, delicious! I love the combination of cheese that it has in the link. They taste so good and I will purchase again.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I've had them before for breakfast and I enjoyed them. They were easy to cook and my local supermarket had a discount on them so I bought to packs. This can be a breakfast food or a dinner food.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoyed these. The size, flavor, cook time - all were satisfactory. There are other bratwursts that I would repurchase before this one, but I absolutely wouldn’t turn it down if offered again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Loxahatchee, FL
These were a great addition for a little zest at our Sunday night football BBQ. We usually have just the old fashion hot dogs and hamburger but I brought these and they flew off the plate. They were delicious!
Brandon C.
Graat product me and my family love and trust ! Great look great everything I have not one con or negative thing to say about this product very great value not pricy as all I would recommend to other !
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Always a favorite to put on the grill. Everyone lives these. Cheddar taste is just right. They cook good with great texture no matter how they are cooked. A little pricey when you have a large family.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I swear my husband eats these almost every night. They aren’t too cheeses by the definitely don’t skimp on the cheese either. They are super juicy and flavorful. I highly recommend this product. It’s great on the grill or in the oven.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
These are a family favorite for sure! These are always on the list when we plan our meals for camping, hunting, lake trips, you name it! My family loves them. They are affordable and easy to grill up.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?