BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Oh this is so good! I use these every time we bbq here at home! The flavor is so goooooood! YUMMY!! The price point is great and I feel as though many people would like this if given a try! So juicy, and flavorful and it packs a punch that you won’t be disappointed in!
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I don't eat sausages often but I really like Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked sausages. The price isn't too bad but it could be lower. Best part of these sausages is how delicious they are, but the con is, they can be a little too greasy at times. I would suggest baking them instead of frying just to reduce the amount of trapped grease.
Sarah A.
This is one sausage that I tried recently and it's not too pricy but not on the borderline cheap, Walmart has it at a descent price! I don't know anywhere else that you can get this since I mainly shop Walmart for food! If you love cheese 🧀 then this is the sausage for you! Really flavorful, packed with cheddar and goodness lol! Love it!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is a family favorite for on the grill or a quick throw in the microwave on lunch. The only thing I would want is if Hillshire would make a Cheddarwurst in all beef. I would recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage to anyone looking for a quick cheesy option for on the grill.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage is my all-time favourite for grilling or toasting over an open fire! It has a great "snap" when you bite into it, the smokey flavour is deep, intense, and delicious. The melted bits of cheddar inside are smooth and flavoured perfectly to accent the sausage.  Highly recommend!
Anna G.
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average girl. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
These sausages are amazing. There’s nothing like biting into a sausage and having cheese ooze out of it. They are a great value for the price and you can buy them in most grocery stores. I would definitely buy these sausages again.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Uh yes please! These are great anyway you have them, as chili dogs, with sauerkraut, chopped and thrown in eggs, super tasty all around! But I do get sad when I cook them in a pan and they get a little too hot and burst open and the little cheese pockets empty out into the pan. I love the cheese! Great sausage beauty product.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Crystal C.
These sausages are OK I've had better but they're always on sale and they're great for grilling quick dinner my kids love them I enjoy that the ingredients are really easy to follow and my son has bad allergies he is Allergic to chicken, so it's always in easy to read black-and-white words that I can't read and understand!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?