BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Bri L.
Bristol, TN
Foodie Expert
These are pretty amazing. Grilling them is the best way to go, honestly. I like the flavor and the texture and I like the cheddar cheese too! These are a great buy for grilling out for the4th of July or any bbq because they are a different option than all the others!
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
My family loves these!!cheese stuffed sausages have always been my husbands favorite. And our kids love them to. So when I️ found these I was a happy mommy. They are yummy and affordable. And I️ love that the package reseals.
Talisha C.
Foodie Expert
The cheese in these is amazing. Gives it an extra boost of taste. The skin is kind of tough to bite through but good taste overall. Rather pricey for the amount you get and they do shrink once cooked - smaller than expected.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I do not like hotdogs, but I love cheddar wurst’s. I thing I mainly love it because of the melted cheese in the middle when I grill them. I usually eat them for lunch and dinner. They are not really expensive but they are super delicious! I would buy this again!
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are usually my go-to when I want a sausage. I like the cheese in them and they're very simple to prepare. I've also sliced them up and mixed them with eggs for breakfast.
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
Greta quality sausage! We usually buy it to bbq on the weekends w/ out carne asada and this one just cooks so well. It goes perfectly with tortillas and salsa. The smoky flavor is just so delicious. I highly recommend it!
Chrissy S.
Easton
Foodie Expert
Can we talk about something delicious for a second? This is cheese and delicious meat all in one!! This is sooooo good (and bad for you I'm sure) on the grill and then right into a bun.  There is so much more flavor than a plain hot dog and who can say no to cheeeeeeeese?! My only negative (neutral?) comment on this is diverse usage.  I'm not really sure what I would use this for other than to eat on its own (no stir frys for this one).
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
My husband loves the Hillshire Farm Cheddarwust, especially on the grill during the summer. These are a tasty twist on a classic bratwurst, perfect for any cheese lovers. The burst of cheese flavor in the meat makes these easy to eat with no additional toppings. There are bits of cheese throughout the sausage, that melt as they cook. On the grill or under the broiler, the casing develops a nice snap. Overall, these are a delicious, quick dinner.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
Foodie Expert
My family absolutely loves these they are great for any type a cookout or bonfire and I like to put these in a rice it is a great value and has amazing flavor no matter how you cook them and I would recommend to anyone he was going to eat hotdogs for dinner
Terrijo L.
Shadyside , OH
During the summer and fall months, there's always something cooking on our grill. A majority of the time, it's Hillshire Farms Cheddar Brats, which our entire family loves! So delicious on a bun topped with your favorite toppings or cut up with your favorite dipping sauces. It's also a staple at our Super Bowl parties. If you haven't tried these, you're definitely missing out!Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?