Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are so delicious and versatile! One of my family's favorite things to do is wrap them up in a crescent roll dough then bake them for a very yummy snack! I highly recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage to anyone and everyone looking for a cheddarwurst that is just bursting with flavor!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Oh this is so good! I use these every time we bbq here at home! The flavor is so goooooood! YUMMY!! The price point is great and I feel as though many people would like this if given a try! So juicy, and flavorful and it packs a punch that you won’t be disappointed in!
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
My boyfriend's mom got a stuck on these are amazing they taste great so good, we have them sometimes for dinner or lunch whenever we just feel like we have some cheese and sausage
Sarah A.
This is one sausage that I tried recently and it's not too pricy but not on the borderline cheap, Walmart has it at a descent price! I don't know anywhere else that you can get this since I mainly shop Walmart for food! If you love cheese 🧀 then this is the sausage for you! Really flavorful, packed with cheddar and goodness lol! Love it!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is a family favorite for on the grill or a quick throw in the microwave on lunch. The only thing I would want is if Hillshire would make a Cheddarwurst in all beef. I would recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage to anyone looking for a quick cheesy option for on the grill.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage is my all-time favourite for grilling or toasting over an open fire! It has a great "snap" when you bite into it, the smokey flavour is deep, intense, and delicious. The melted bits of cheddar inside are smooth and flavoured perfectly to accent the sausage.  Highly recommend!
Rebecca P.
Southbury , CT
I grew up on these cheddarwurst some kids liked hot dogs and some liked cheeseburgers but my favorite were these cheddarwursts! My dad introduced me to them and they have been a summer favorite ever since!
Anna G.
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average girl. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
These sausages are amazing. There’s nothing like biting into a sausage and having cheese ooze out of it. They are a great value for the price and you can buy them in most grocery stores. I would definitely buy these sausages again.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?