Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Oh this is so good! I use these every time we bbq here at home! The flavor is so goooooood! YUMMY!! The price point is great and I feel as though many people would like this if given a try! So juicy, and flavorful and it packs a punch that you won’t be disappointed in!
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
My boyfriend's mom got a stuck on these are amazing they taste great so good, we have them sometimes for dinner or lunch whenever we just feel like we have some cheese and sausage
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is a family favorite for on the grill or a quick throw in the microwave on lunch. The only thing I would want is if Hillshire would make a Cheddarwurst in all beef. I would recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage to anyone looking for a quick cheesy option for on the grill.
Sarah A.
This is one sausage that I tried recently and it's not too pricy but not on the borderline cheap, Walmart has it at a descent price! I don't know anywhere else that you can get this since I mainly shop Walmart for food! If you love cheese 🧀 then this is the sausage for you! Really flavorful, packed with cheddar and goodness lol! Love it!
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage is my all-time favourite for grilling or toasting over an open fire! It has a great "snap" when you bite into it, the smokey flavour is deep, intense, and delicious. The melted bits of cheddar inside are smooth and flavoured perfectly to accent the sausage.  Highly recommend!
Anna G.
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average girl. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
These sausages are amazing. There’s nothing like biting into a sausage and having cheese ooze out of it. They are a great value for the price and you can buy them in most grocery stores. I would definitely buy these sausages again.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Uh yes please! These are great anyway you have them, as chili dogs, with sauerkraut, chopped and thrown in eggs, super tasty all around! But I do get sad when I cook them in a pan and they get a little too hot and burst open and the little cheese pockets empty out into the pan. I love the cheese! Great sausage beauty product.
Rhonda H.
Delicious sausages that cook up just right on a grill, in a skillet or on a indoor grill(like a george foreman grill.)  They are tasty and have a good cheese flavor withing them.  Not too bland, not too spicy, just right!  while they are perfect any way you cook them, they are best grilled on an open flame!
Michelle C.
Denton
This is the only sausage I will eat! Love to grill it or put in the frying pan to brown the edges a bit. Put it on a bollilo roll, add mustard and it reminds me on German Bratwurst. Most sausages give me horrible indigestion but there must be some ingredient in Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst that prevent that from happening.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back