Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Gwendolyn W.
I love lots of different kinds of sausages. These are super yummy and they remind me of my childhood when my mom used to serve the cheese filled hot dogs. These are just a kicked up version. Yummy!
Natisha T.
These cheddar worth sausages are so good I use them in many different ways and my family just loves them . We actually had some yesterday they are definitely great for a quick end of the week meal .
Keri L.
Garland, TX
These are delicious!  Love to grill them outside! Great taste that the whole family enjoys! I like mine with just a little mustard on a soft bun. Great value, would definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Delicious delicious gmos lol. These cook up super easy and the cheese oozes out so nicely. It doesn't get too hot and try to murder you like hot pocket cheese. These are great on their own or with a bun.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
My husband loves these! I buy them for dinners occasionally and they're is none left after I put them on the table. They have a lot of flavor and I will be buying them again I recommend to try it!
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
I have these in my freezer as we speak. I had so many that I had to freeze some so they’d last longer. They are great quality and not overly priced. Small like hot dogs so we cut up and put in pasta.
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
These aren’t the healthiest option, but they are delicious. The flavor combination is great! They are perfect to grill and eat solo or I like to slice and sauté with cabbage! I definitely recommend giving this a try. Super tasty.
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
these are so wonderful on a sunny july after noon at a family cookout. i accidentally purchased them instead of normal bratwursts but my whole family enjoyed them! i would recommend these to everyone
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
One of my FAVORITES. I love cheddar brats. They taste excellent on the grill and if I have left overs the next day they still taste great. Price is usually pretty good depending on where you shop.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We had these for my daughters birthday recently and we all loved them! Tasty and the perfect twist to a typical hot dog. Great for parties or just a regular old dinner. I will for sure be a repeat buyer
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back