BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love HILLSHIRE FARM! Their sausages are absolutely the best. The flavor is outstanding and they give an absolute amazing crunch when you bite into them. Plus with the extra cheddar in the sausage is beyond yummy
Hayley G.
These are so good! I no longer eat regular hot dogs, instead I eat these! They are reasonably priced. Only con is that they only come with 6, while the packs of buns come with 8. I would definitely recommend to others!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Just had these for dinner 2 nights ago in a jambalaya! I really love these. The chess you taste in every bite. Melted yummy cheddar with the juicy sausage is the perfect combo. There are many different ways to make these. Great prduct!
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
My husband loves this sasuages they are great for grilling. They are good flavor and have a nice texture. The price was not to bad I felt it was fare. We bought this at Walmart. Will buy again next summer for grilling.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
At my house, we call these the special hot dogs. My kids really like them and they're really good for pigs in a blanket. I find them slightly too salty and usually serve them with a bland plain steamed or fresh veggie.
Ericka G.
These are great for barbecues. They are always a big hit at any event. I make them hotdog style or you can also make them in a pasta with white alfredo sauce and you add spinach, yummy. Its a good value and they are very tasty. I will continue to buy them.
Junika J.
I love the flavor that’s packed into theses sausages. The only thing that I don’t agree with when it comes to these is that it has a little too much cheese in them. My husband loves these though and thinks they are perfect
Alaina S.
Carmichael, CA
If my kids and I are in the mood for hotdogs at home this is a common purchase for us unless we want real brats or a good, snappy traditional frank. My son loves that there is cheese mixed into it and they taste good on a bun with mustard.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
These are the best sausages ever! they have little bits of cheese on the inside, and they are a great touch! the value is great for the price, and you can find them at most groceries. i will definitely be repurchasing!
Camille C.
Saint Cloud, MN
Yum yum yummy just looking at that pictures makes my mouth water. I love the taste of the cheddarwurst brats, especially grilled. But when I'm in a pinch they are easy to microwave too! Good with ketchup or just plain
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?