BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Tabitha B.
The sausage with cheese on the inside is delicious and it is something that the kids enjoy. I like purchasing them from Target because there is usually a sale on them. The sausage has alot of flavor on it.
Summer H.
Yummy!!!! These are amazing!! I love to grill them or throw them in the microwave. Great on a bun or just by themselves. Very affordable and great for cookouts or a simple dinner at home. Will buy again!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are my favorite. They were always a treat when growing up. We would only ever get them every now and again, but the minute my mom pulled these out my brother and I would get so happy. They also use the perfect amount of cheese in them.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I've had them before for breakfast and I enjoyed them. They were easy to cook and my local supermarket had a discount on them so I bought to packs. This can be a breakfast food or a dinner food.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I love These sausages! They are so juicy and have great flavor. I generally use them as hot dogs in a hot dog bun and top them with some ketchup and mustard! They taste good whether you grill or bake them.
Antonia D.
I used to love hot dogs with cheese but none of the brands out now make a decent tasting one. Enter Hillshire Farm. This is a better version of a traditional hot dog. The cheese makes it all the better.
Martina A.
These links are pretty good. Grill a little and put on a hot dog bun with some mustard, delicious! I love the combination of cheese that it has in the link. They taste so good and I will purchase again.
Debra v.
I love Hillshire sausage! The cheddar is the perfect touch. This is great as a sandwich, for breakfast, for stews or basically everything. The price is great too and I can usually get some coupons or a great sale!
Jennifer P.
I really enjoy smoked sausage and this type with the cheddar cheese is very delicious. It is very easy to make and it is very easy to find. The price is reasonable and everyone thinks it’s good when I cook it.
Alisha C.
Plainfield, IL
Really delicious if you like cheese and meat you will want to eat this. The price is reasonable and there’s usually coupons in your local paper for this brand. Highly recommend grilling over other cooking methods
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?